[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

justice served?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: Untitled.png (816KB, 975x505px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
816KB, 975x505px
justice served?
>>
>>72028606
yes

he was a greek
>>
>>72028606
That's dark
>>
>>72028628
ha, strange that he wasn't a ... KURD!
hahahah fuckin' shitskins , you will never learn
>>
yes

i don't think there's any pain worse than a father losing a son
>>
>>72028606
Well, I mean, I know we're not supposed to support vigilante justice due to imprecision, but IDGAF. Killer got killed? Fine with me.
>>
>>72028606
Yes

A dead k*bab is a good k*bab
>>
>>72028606
To clarify, was it the dad who shot the guy or a third person?
>>
>>72028923
I think the dad
>>
File: mig.jpg (60KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
mig.jpg
60KB, 640x480px
In the past there was vengeance allowed in Japan
>>
>>72029026
Wasn't the father of the child
>>
>>72028923
The headline was poorly constructed

A = 2-year-old boy who got shot dead
B = father of the 2 year old
C = turkish gunman

C killed A, went to prison. After jail, C gets married, and B shoots C to death, saying "he doesn't take any joy" from getting revenge.
>>
>>72029026
>>72029851
no

I actually bothered to google and it was just another turkish gangster who spent time in the same prison, still on the loose though
>>
>>72028694
Try being an incel.
>>
>>72028606
Good, but why was the roach ever released?
>>
>>72028923
It wasn't the father. It was another random t*rk.

The father was not happy that the gunman was shot, as he spent years after his son's murder campaigning to end gun violence in T*rkey.
>>
>>72029914
Try being a lolicon.
>>
>>72030011
>as he spent years after his son's murder campaigning to end gun violence in T*rkey.
I'm sure his facebook and twitter posts worked wonders in that regard
>>
>>72030701
Smash that like button, nigga.
>>
>>72028606
wtf is this stupid picture supposed to tell us
>>
>>72028606
A dead turk is a good turk!
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.