[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gypsies

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 07_19164.jpg (123KB, 430x350px) Image search: [Google]
07_19164.jpg
123KB, 430x350px
Would it break the cycle of poverty among the Roma/Gypsies/Tsigani if they were returned to India or given their own state within India?

Living a homeless-tier existence in Europe isn't doing them or anyone else any favors.
>>
>>72023514
They don't want a country, they don't want to work or doing sonething productive they only want free stuff and stealing things, that's all, you clearly have never met them.
>>
How about returned to the ovens?
>>
File: _58802172_50858943.jpg (36KB, 624x351px) Image search: [Google]
_58802172_50858943.jpg
36KB, 624x351px
>>72023514
>Would it break the cycle of poverty among the Roma/Gypsies/Tsigani if they were returned to India or given their own state within India?
>implying the Undisputed Race Riot Champions of the World are kind enough to tolerate gypsies like Europeans do

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2002_Gujarat_riots

And that's for fellow poo muzzies. I'm pretty sure they'd lynch outsiders.
>>
File: B8BHbHA.gif (2MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
B8BHbHA.gif
2MB, 320x180px
There is only one solution for the gypsie menace
>>
>>72023514

Everyone writes here is a Christian.
>>
They don't want their own country because they know they'd fuck it up and have no one to steal from/get benefits.
>>
>>72023514
>poverty
most of them have money though, from selling drugs and stealing
they just appear that way to drive suspicions away.
>>
>>72025481
also living unhygienic is part of their indian culture as far as I understand or something
>>
Plus they all speak different languages n u know what happened in babel
>>
there was literally nothing wrong with the porajmos

t. american who has never met a gypsy
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.