[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do we save Swedish culture and society?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

How do we save Swedish culture and society?
>>
Why do you care? Just let them go about their lives.
>>
>>72020927
Why does anyone care about anyone else?
>>
>>72020992
I don't know. I sure don't.
>>
>>72020765
By the saving the Redpilled-Cultured Swedes.

>>72020927
They will never produce something like video related again, if they aren't saved :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cy44ocuoWhE
>>
>>72020765
>Daily Mail

Needs more Breitbart.
>>
File: christmas present.webm (908KB, 405x720px) Image search: [Google]
christmas present.webm
908KB, 405x720px
>>72021173
>it's another '>Daily Mail' post
>>
>>72021138
Why the fuck are you autists acting like Sweden is going to go extinct? Worse case scenario they become a Muslim country. They're not gonna die off or anything. Great fuck.
>>
>>72021530
>He doesn't know what racemixing is

Look at Iran, Spain, South Italy, and the Balkans

Once you have shitskin blood in you, it's the end of the road for you
>>
>>72021687
Spain was always brown according to romans. If anything, berbers blesched us,
>>
>>72021687
If your country goes extinct because of fucking race mixing, then by all means, you deserve to go extinct.
>>
>>72020765
> Let me tell you about your country

Kill yourself fat burger piece of shit, it's not your fucking job to intervene but you americans never learn, always getting into other countries' affairs.

Glad Trump won, at least he doesn't have a fetish of encircling other countries and getting into their shit.
>>
>>72021808
> Let me tell you about your country
everyone else does this all the time for America you dumb bastard
>>
File: Amerinegroe.jpg (1MB, 4167x4167px) Image search: [Google]
Amerinegroe.jpg
1MB, 4167x4167px
>>72021792

What is rape + enslavement(then rape) of the dhimmis ?
>>
>>72021949
That's precisely my point. USA is heavily race mixed and Americans are not "extinct" so why should it be such an issue for Sweden?
>>
>>72020765
Step one would be to stop spreading lies and ridiculous hyperbole that our leftist media can expose and ridicule to make nationalists look bad. Just stop. You're making things worse.
>>
>>72022104
America is declining and dying.
>>
>>72022170
Yeah but that has nothing to do with blacks who think they're white.
>>
>>72020765
The left's attempt to destroy their country by importing Immigrants and Refugees.
This is the result.
We should learn from Sweden and must not follow the same path.
>>
>>72022104
Not so fast:
http://mobile.nytimes.com/2006/10/18/world/americas/18iht-web.1018eyes.3199975.html
>>
>>72021530
Worst case scenario and we'd get some genuine civil unrest in the suburbs contained by the military.

That would probably be followed by a nationalist government pulling a Geert Wilders.
>>
>>72020765
>Swedish """culture"""
>>
File: Kimi.jpg (62KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
Kimi.jpg
62KB, 600x338px
Let's not. They're not worth the hassle.
>>
>>72028978
Kimi De Niro
>>
>>72021530
Yes they are ?
Obviously
Eventually muslims will start a civil war and try to kill as many Swedes as possible
>>
>You will never be a Swedish edgelord fighting this kind of meme tier absurd leftism to save your country
Why live, like literally, why live?
>>
File: int.jpg (194KB, 1098x980px) Image search: [Google]
int.jpg
194KB, 1098x980px
>>72029643
For /int/
>>
It's always American who makes this kind of thread. I feel like americans are paranoid about everything and constantly bugging everyone into the worst case scenario kind of friend.
>>
>>72030128
sorry
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.