[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is euthanasia legal in your country? What do you think about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: Belgium-euthanasia-press-tv.jpg (18KB, 650x365px) Image search: [Google]
Belgium-euthanasia-press-tv.jpg
18KB, 650x365px
Is euthanasia legal in your country? What do you think about it? Recently an italian blind and tetraplegic guy went to Switzerland to die. The guy who went with him is now
investigated.
>>
illegal
it should be legal
>>
>>72020124
Japaneses works are better off jumping off buildings, ain't that right, Toshihiro?
>>
>>72020124
isnt suicide considered ok in your cunt? would have thought it was legal

>>72020033
illegal doesnt mean that it doesnt happen anyway, there are many means to achieve that result
>>
>>72020400
Everybody suicides in Japan just working 400hour per month
Suiciders are considered weak man in Japan
>>
File: image.jpg (157KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
157KB, 540x540px
>>72020033
No
Should be legal
>>
>>72020033
Damn if I was blind and tetraplegic I'd want to die too.
>>
>>72020033
yes and no

it is illegal, the majority support it being legal but medicuck lobbying and politicians, of course, have no idea what the people are like or what they want.

However suicide isn't illegal at all and refusing treatment or electing to have life support turned off (in the case of a terminal illness) is perfectly legal. The illegal part comes in with assisted suicide. It was also legal for a period of time in 1 territory.

Though it is a crime to assist in suicide, it is rarely prosecuted. So while you can't get the medical professionals overseeing you to assist in your suicide, there is a bit of leniency there and you can surely get support and assistance for undertaking a suicide just on the basis that people support it if the person wants/needs to do it.
>>
I think it's legal but I don't really give a shit about it. Although I wish there was a lot more mandatory euthanasia, society would be a lot better if we could utilize more euthanasia even against the patient's wishes. Sometimes they aren't mentally allright to make the decision, i think we should make it for them.
>>
>>72020033
>Recently an italian blind and tetraplegic guy went to Switzerland to die. The guy who went with him is now investigated.
Passive euthanasia is legal though
>>
>TFW we'll never forcefully euthanize all the retards, blacks, gays and jews
>>
>>72020033
Not legal here but it should be in cases like the one you describe.
>>
Legal in some states. Should be illegal.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.