[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MUH

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: irish american heritage month.jpg (26KB, 646x298px) Image search: [Google]
irish american heritage month.jpg
26KB, 646x298px
MUH
>>
File: PU_TIHS_YM_KCUF_TSUJ.jpg (21KB, 596x395px) Image search: [Google]
PU_TIHS_YM_KCUF_TSUJ.jpg
21KB, 596x395px
>tfw St. Patrick's Day is coming up.
>have to listen to all these obnoxious heritage fags
>>
Will asses be banned for the duration of the event?
>>
>>72018278
What's wrong with this, the Irish are an important part of North American society, good lads.

T. Polish diaspora
>>
Aye laddy, it's us irishmen's time to shrine. Lookin forward to slammin some guiness on saint paddy's day with the mates!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29UMACdfyZw
>>
>celebrating a people that couldnt figure how to farm something else than potatos and thus starved

really made me think
>>
>>72018435

t. Patrick O'Malley the serial liar
>>
File: 1437223277969.jpg (188KB, 1462x1462px) Image search: [Google]
1437223277969.jpg
188KB, 1462x1462px
>>72018435
>the Irish are an important part of North American society
>>
>>72018467
I now understand where the american stupidy come from
>>
>>72018510
they were basically the only workforce that would work in shitty early industrial manufacturing, which was a huge part of america's climb to relevancy

also the paddies were taken straight off of the boats during the famine and thrown into fighting for the north during your civil war
>>
>>72018467
>celebrating a people that keep starting wars they can't finish
>>
>>72018649
Since when do americans celebrate their german heritage?
>>
>>72018450
I really really like this song
>>
File: Wurstfest-aerial-view.jpg (51KB, 640x395px) Image search: [Google]
Wurstfest-aerial-view.jpg
51KB, 640x395px
>>72019023
For a bit now
>>
>>72019023
>Since when do americans celebrate their german heritage?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oktoberfest_celebrations#United_States
"German-Americans are the largest self-reported ancestral group in the United States. Correspondingly[vague], there are hundreds of large and small Oktoberfest celebrations held annually throughout the country, the largest being Oktoberfest Zinzinnati in Cincinnati, Ohio"
>>
>>72019141
I don't know a single person that likes krauts.
>>
>>72019220
I'm going to guess you live on the west coast or the east coast. German Americans make up the majority in the Midwest.
>>
>>72019220
ok
>>72019284
ye he's virginian
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.