[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best places to visit on a US roadtrip?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 536356345763.png (2KB, 300x158px) Image search: [Google]
536356345763.png
2KB, 300x158px
Best places to visit on a US roadtrip?
>>
north dakota
>>
Drive through the west from like Arizona to LA and then up through California toward Seattle
>>
Ohio
>>
If you want American history then northeast
If you want national parks then the southwest
>>
>>72013509
i've done many, how long will you be in the states for?
>>
If I ever visit the US I'd go to the country side see the nature and maybe Alaska and the grand canyon
>>
my house :3
>>
>>72013615
You'd get bored of the countryside in a day

Commiefornia has the best road trip territory
>>
San Francisco
>>
File: 1481824834272.png (151KB, 860x758px) Image search: [Google]
1481824834272.png
151KB, 860x758px
>>72013509
Yellowstone?
>>
>>72013548
>>72013611
Nothing is sure yet but a US roadtrip/long trip of some kind has been something I've really wanted to do in my life for many years now.

Just living on the road going around wherever. Might last a month or two. I've talked to a few friends about it too and they said they were interested.

I thought of going from east to west coast. Sounds realistic for a few months right?
>>
>>72013835
Oh well yeah if you've got a few months that's realistic, but I hope you understand how large the US is because that drive is going to fucking CRAWL

Most of the east is just trees. There are some cool cities for sure but there's fuck all between them. I recommended the Arizona -> Washington route because it's one of the most beautiful and diverse scenic drives we have. It starts in the desert of the old west, goes up through the mountainous coasts of California and into the redwoods of the Pacific Northwest all with equally cool cities on the way
>>
File: 1460673974812.png (2MB, 5912x4003px) Image search: [Google]
1460673974812.png
2MB, 5912x4003px
Not OP, but I'm planning to do something like this next autumn. Travel from Chile through Mexico and do pic related. Fly back from NY to Europe.

R8 my route, any tips&tricks?
>>
>>72014733
Meant either green or red route. The green one's should have pretty nice scenery, I imagine.
>>
If you're trying to do a road trip and taste test America, I recommend at least:
>Some Revolutionary historical sites in Boston or Philly
>Blue Ridge Mountains
>Louisiana Everglades or swamp tours (I think you can even do scary night tours)
>See a tornado in the midwest and don't get sucked up
>Colorado
>Go to Wyoming and look at the volcano that will btfo the US
>Pacific highway
>Alaska
>>
>>72013509
National. Fucking. Parks. Yellowstone and the badlands especially. Rock and roll hall of fame.
If you come to Boston for some reason, check out the new england aquarium and the museum of fine arts, and dig a little deep for good seafood.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.