[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I the only one who doesn't understand how calling Americans

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: bestcuisine.jpg (24KB, 320x217px) Image search: [Google]
bestcuisine.jpg
24KB, 320x217px
Am I the only one who doesn't understand how calling Americans "burgers" is supposed to be insutling? Burgers are delicious! So many varieties of foods combined in a perfectly proportioned manner. It's a symbol of the American way of life, one that is spreading across the globe as a symbol of our role as the leader of the free world.

Call me a burger all you want, but just know that burgers are an incredible example of American cuisine, and you Europeans just haven't had the luxury of a gourmet burger yet.
>>
Also to my fellow Americans, what do you think the best burger joint is?
>>
I was just thinking about this the other day. Fucking foreigners are just mad.
>>
>>72003437
either 5 guys or smashburger
>>
Aliens OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
wtf I love burgers now
>>
>>72003437
Red Robin
>>
>>72003436
>>72003437
>>72003438
>>72003439

what are you
>>
I've never thought it was insulting, and i even think is somehow qt, like when we get called tacos, or jose.
Americans shouldn't feel insulted when called tyrone or burgers
>>
>Close Encounters of the Burger Kind
>>
literally nobody calls Americans 'burgers' outside 4chan
>>
>>72003618
We sometimes use the word to describe the female genitalia especially if its very pronounced.
>>
>>72003436
oh boy, mods are actually doing something
>>
>>72003737
So you either have nasty vaginas or inadequate burgers
>>
>>72003737
"we" do?
>>
>>72003847
Don't we?

Eu tinha uma miúda ai que tinha um papo que parecia um hamburger, pra mais já ouvi otros gajos a fazer referência aos hamburgers ao falar de cona.
>>
>>72003560
They're from another board. You see this when threads get shunted over from a board without flags to one with.
>>
>>72003737
What the actual fuck. People should really think twice before speaking in the name of others.
>>
>>72004125
this thread was moved from /pol/
MODS have too much power. Send them to the oblivions.
>>
>>72004138
Why are u acting like u don't know these things exist?
It's not my fault some cunts in my cunt are wack
>>
>>72004918
The thread's quality was too low to move it to
>>>/trash/
So they moved it to
>>>/int/
As usual.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.