[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Be honest, how many of you guys are losers, or NEETs. Sometimes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: 1481309115087.jpg (49KB, 785x539px) Image search: [Google]
1481309115087.jpg
49KB, 785x539px
Be honest, how many of you guys are losers, or NEETs.

Sometimes I just come here because I honestly don't have any friends; I think I just vent out my frustration here and blame niggers and Jews for things because it's fun and makes me feel better about myself.

Most of the gamers I play with always yell nigger and Jews, and when I look at their Steam profiles they usually have 100+ weekly hours, me included.

I don't have a job, I pretty much just browse here and cycle between four different games. When I lose I always call the opposing team a nigger or a faggot or something offensive, and it got me thinking about how I always made fun of blacks for living off welfare when I live under my parents.

I've never really put thought into this, but am I the only one here like this? Is the redpill just cynicism, not any real truth?

I'm so fucking pathetic, this place is the only place that makes me feel like I have a voice in the world. I tried Reddit once but then I couldn't hold an argument and resorted to name calling, but here our Id's are reset per thread so I could just post anything without repurcussions.

I don't know, but honestly, is anyone here successful, so I know I'm not backing up an ideal consisting of a bunch of failures. Like proof that you go to a good school or a good job, it would make me feel a lot better about myself, I'm having an epiphany
>>
File: 1415868101322.png (64KB, 395x578px) Image search: [Google]
1415868101322.png
64KB, 395x578px
>>71985952
Nah im in university and i have a job inbetween summesters, live on my own and have friends and off again on again relationships.
>>
>>71986057
NORMAL ROOOOOOOOOOO
>>
File: 14860192825.gif (2MB, 254x275px) Image search: [Google]
14860192825.gif
2MB, 254x275px
>I tried Reddit once
>>
Ah yes, another thread made by The Canadian, who is instantly recognisable for his absolutely horrendous posts. I'm currently assembling a dossier on his internet history which will be forwarded to interpol shortly.

Things to look out for:

Posts related to the stock market and investing which he attempts to pass off as his own despite being hastily downloaded images from /biz/ threads. All signs point to The Canadian suffering some form of psychotic need for attention, which he cannot obtain in his evidently disappointing offline life.

Constant NEET shitposting which some may think is the work of a typical /r9k/ browser, but The Canadian is far from typical in this regard - he has shown incredible tact and efficiency in following his posting routine to the point that he is usually ignored by the moderation and janitor team, despite being blatantly off-topic. The Canadian will often talk about his family, of which little is known, but one can assume that many of the issues that lead him into this downward spiral of decaying inhibitions and moral steadfastness can be traced back to them.

The Canadian's posts are highly visible on /pol/, where he often finds satisfaction in baiting Americans by masquerading as a left-wing agitator or simply as a clueless "normie". More worryingly, when The Canadian does not collect the amount of daily /pol/ (You)s required to feed his tremendous shitposting appetite, he returns to /int/ and plies his nefarious trade here, where he is usually decently successful.

The innocent citizenry of /int/, who have suffered much under The Canadian's iron willpower and indomitable spirit, may be disheartened at this juncture, and rightly so. It appears to me that the only way one can stop his reign of terror is by putting the madman behind bars and throwing away the key.
>>
>>71986217
delete this.
>>
i am a 190cm 90kg 10% bodyfat man electronic engineer earning six digits usd (with extra since i do modelling as a side job) who has multiple sex partners and surrounded by literally hundreds of close friends
>>
>>71985952
I am not a neet. I have a job - A shitty government one - and a career that I will finish some day.

I still come here because I'm really lonely. I don't have a girl, and my chances of getting one are getting lower and lower.

My friends are good friends, but I can't bother them most of the week, they are always busy.

So I come here to have some friendly banter and interact with people.
>>
>>71986556
>I still come here because I'm really lonely. I don't have a girl, and my chances of getting one are getting lower and lower.

Wouldn't it be wiser to salvage your chances and try to fix it instead of wasting away here? I feel like that sometimes, my time here is wasted.
>>
Why are you still here? I thought you have turned to a new "leaf" already. Just take a walk the whole day and look for vacancies like the old days. Don't search jobs online because you'll be tempted to go here instead. Any job will do.
>>
File: 1345794713184.jpg (6KB, 115x169px) Image search: [Google]
1345794713184.jpg
6KB, 115x169px
>>71986217
Dude
>>
>>71986592
I relapsed again on my 4chan addiction. I regret it already.

I probably shouldn't wish for a lighter burden, but to be a stronger man to resist the urge.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.