[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you wake up as a Rwandan >are you a Hutu, a Tutsi or a Twa?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: images (46).jpg (14KB, 172x267px) Image search: [Google]
images (46).jpg
14KB, 172x267px
>you wake up as a Rwandan
>are you a Hutu, a Tutsi or a Twa?
>>
Twa

Manlet pride worldwide
>>
HUTU
>>
>Around the 15th century AD, the pastoralist Tutsi arrived and dominated both the Hutu and the Twa, creating a three-caste society with the Tutsi governing, the Hutu the bulk of the population, and the Twa at the bottom of the social scale, simultaneously despised, admired, and feared.

Definitely Twa
>>
>>71948498
Hutu
where the Tusti women at??
>>
>>71948498
Tutsi,

Why is this even up for debate?
>>
File: Girls.png (490KB, 449x401px) Image search: [Google]
Girls.png
490KB, 449x401px
>>71948553
when will they learn
>>
>>71948498
Hutu. King of manlets, destroyer of lanklets.
>>
>>71948498
Was it the hutus or the tutsis who got genocided?
>>
>>71948720
The Tutsis were genocided by the Hutus
>>
Hutu fanboys, you do know that Tutsis conquered the Hutus after the genocide and massacred them in revenged?
>>
>>71948760
Oh, I'd rather be hutu then. I don't wanna be hacked to death by dull chinese machetes.
>>
>>71948823
They did? So the Hutus were right about them all along?
>>
Hutu obviously.

Cut the tall trees, get to work, get rid of the cockroaches in your house.
>>
>>71948498
which one got genocided?
>>
File: serb pepe.jpg (44KB, 640x430px) Image search: [Google]
serb pepe.jpg
44KB, 640x430px
>>71948498
Hutu
>>
File: 1487889223457.jpg (1MB, 1280x4079px) Image search: [Google]
1487889223457.jpg
1MB, 1280x4079px
Tutsi are the germans of africa
>>
>>71952165
Tutsis are hardcore. When they had had enough of Interahamwe guerrillas in the DR Congo, they Anabasis'd their way to Kinshasa and installed Kabila as a Tutsi puppet. Genocide is the only way to stop them.
>>
>>71952629
Fuck Hutus. As fot them being agressive, if anyone slaughtered my people like the Intermahawe I would want to make them wish they were never born.
>>
>>71948952
This does not justify genocide and if someone genocided 70 percent of my people you bet I would want retribution besides they only killed a few compared to the mass murders Hutus commited. Hutus were envious apes. After what they did they should be thankful for remaining alive.
>>
>>71948823
And I don't know of any civilian massacres. Killing the Hutu militias who commited the genocide was perfectly justifiable.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.