[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHY ARE JAPANESE PEOPLE SO RETARDED

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: japanese.png (53KB, 737x526px) Image search: [Google]
japanese.png
53KB, 737x526px
WHY ARE JAPANESE PEOPLE SO RETARDED
>>
File: 1482793693434.jpg (25KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
1482793693434.jpg
25KB, 384x384px
>South Sudan
>>
>>71943718

No love
>>
File: image.jpg (71KB, 408x439px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71KB, 408x439px
>>71943718
What happens in Guyana?
>>
>>71944025
Nobody in Sudamérica knows
>>
>>71944025
A south American country of nothing but natives and niggers
>>
>>71944025
Jonestown
>>
File: 1485283662792.png (71KB, 261x192px) Image search: [Google]
1485283662792.png
71KB, 261x192px
>>71943718
delet this
>>
>>71944025

>Hungary suicide rates

I am hungaryboo, why are they an hero? ;_;
>>
>>71943718
You subhuman baboon. You literal nigger.

How dare you speak, you swarthy jungle monkey? How dare you open your big lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?

You are human trash, João Tyrone LeShawn de Silva. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and skin tone offers no hope to the world that South America can ever prosper. Crawl back into the Brazilian jungle you came out of, you literal orangutan.

Take your black hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor. No amount of olive oil and wheat flour slabbed on your face every morning will make you white. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of European heritage.

You nigger.

You make Venezuela look like a beacon of civilisation.

You are the Baltimore of South America.

Go fertilise the pampas with you and your families corpses, it’s the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, nigger, you have a job making food for beings vastly superior to yourself. Uruguayan cattle. Coincidentally, it would be the first time a Brazilian "man" provided for a family.

Die, João. No one would miss you. Except for Australian Aboriginals, who now would have no one to make them look good.
>>
Why do men commit suicide more than women
>>
>>71944142

You swine. You vulgar little maggot. You worthless bag of filth. I'll bet you couldn't pour piss out of a boot with instructions on the heel. You are a canker. A sore that won't go away. I would rather kiss a lawyer than be seen with you.

You're a putrescent mass, a walking vomit. You are a spineless little worm deserving nothing but the profoundest contempt. You are a jerk, a cad, a weasel. Your life is a monument to stupidity. You are a stench, a revulsion, a big suck on a sour lemon.

You are a bleating foal, a curdled staggering mutant dwarf smeared richly with the effluvia and offal accompanying your alleged birth into this world. An insensate, blinking calf, meaningful to nobody, abandoned by the puke-drooling, giggling beasts who sired you and then killed themselfs in recognition of what they had done.

I will never get over the embarrassment of belonging to the same species as you. You are a monster, an ogre, a malformity. I barf at the very thought of you. You have all the appeal of a paper cut. Lepers avoid you. You are vile, worthless, less than nothing. You are a weed, a fungus, the dregs of this earth. And did I mention you smell?

Try to edit your responses of unnecessary material before attempting to impress us with your insight. The evidence that you are a nincompoop will still be available to readers, but they will be able to access it more rapidly.

You snail-skulled little rabbit. Would that a hawk pick you up, drive its beak into your brain, and upon finding it rancid set you loose to fly briefly before spattering the ocean rocks with the frothy pink shame of your ignoble blood. May you ckoke on the queasy, convulsing nausea of your own trite, foolish beliefs.
>>
>>71944142
slow claps steps out of the shadows

Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material... But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps? Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme. And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to. Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive. See you on the boards...
>>
>>71944142
>>71944192
Why are you guys bullying each other? It's better to be kind.
>>
>>71944157
Less societal support for issues. Far more expectations, even in countries where the traditional setup doesn't exist, the traditional attitude and expectations for males still exists.

More women actually attempt suicide than men (probably not in many of these countries in pic related but in most cunts), it's just men go into it with the heavily-considered decision of death. While women just do it on impulse. Less effective means of suicide are far more common in women too. For men it's more absolute and conscious, for women it's more like a coping mechanism.
>>
>>71944574
How do we save us (men)
>>
>>71944157
generally, women's life is easy mode
>>
>>71944744
By accepting that males are human beings too. And that they are more than just a big fat cock.
>>
>>71944093
Holy shit that makes sense.
>>
>>71944574
I agree but calling it a "coping mechanism" is goind to far and you just look like some r9k retard
>>
>>71945480
What would you call it?
>>
>>71945541
Some women can really be depressed and go into it with the heavily considered decision of death. Saying it's just a coping mechanism looks like you want to say they are just inferior or idk. You go from a good analyze about men's suicidal rates to "lol women life is easy they are inferior they don't have true feeling they want attention" or idk
>>
>>71945616
I dunno, I consider suicide a coping mechanism for depression but that doesn't mean I see it as being weak or something.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.