[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the best europe country, and why is it France?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (128KB, 640x853px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
128KB, 640x853px
What is the best europe country, and why is it France?
>>
>>71929025
was*
>>
File: image.jpg (38KB, 250x333px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38KB, 250x333px
>>71929059
>poland
>>
Elaborate on "best"... i've had personal ties with France all my life and everytime I return I feel the country is going down the drain... Identitity problems and all, the fact is that roosters usually can cock-a-doodle-doo with his feet deep in the shit-
>>
File: austria.jpg (295KB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
austria.jpg
295KB, 1600x1067px
That's not how you spell Austria
>>
>>71932119
That's just a poor mans slovenja
>>
>>71932185
Other way round
>>
>>71929025
Ireland
>>
>>71929025
>praise france
>posts italian architecture
>>
I am French
>>
No Italian heritage but I'd have to say Italy

>Top food

You could argue France but it's neck and neck at the least

>Amazing history

From Ancient Rome to the Renaissance

>Unreal cities and landscapes

They have cities unlike anything in the world with Venice.. plus crazy landscapes/cities like Cinque Terre, etc.
>>
Every country north of France except Belgium is better than France. And Swisterland and Austria and better too lol.
>>
File: 021515053548_web.jpg (48KB, 949x649px) Image search: [Google]
021515053548_web.jpg
48KB, 949x649px
>Eastern France
>>
File: 1477531832070.jpg (283KB, 760x900px) Image search: [Google]
1477531832070.jpg
283KB, 760x900px
>>71929025
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ciPu4DnKBuM
>>
France gets a shit reputation tbqhwy

They have been one of the most powerful and influential countries in the world for close to 1000 years. They went down hard after Napoleon and got kicked pretty good in WWII but it doesn't and shouldn't define them as a country like the memes suggest.
>>
>>71933729
They were still quite powerful after Napoleon. Metternich went through extraordinary measures to build buffers against France in the Congress of Vienna because the French were just too powerful.

It was WWI and WWII that gave France a beating, but even now they're still a world power economically, politically, and militarily. They just might not be what they could have been without the two world wars.
>>
France !!!???

Undoubtedly a great country... and one the few to get their ass kicked by the neighbour 3 times in 70 year (1870, 1914 and 1940).
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.