[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw no qt educated Roma gf

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: aug17romapeople.jpg (9KB, 200x300px) Image search: [Google]
aug17romapeople.jpg
9KB, 200x300px
>tfw no qt educated Roma gf
>>
>educated
>gypsy
pick one
>>
>>71913941
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Romani_people#Artists

Not a lot of scientists tho
>>
>>71914045
I would say a lot but I actually impressed. The only thing they so here is drug selling. Sometimes still copper wires.
>>
>>71913929
fuck no
they literally peak at 15 and they will get fat and grow a mustache as soon as they hit 25
>>
>>71914440

They peak at -3 m
>>
>>71913929
>dating non-humans
>>
>>71913929
That oz sun is really frying your brains, huh?
>>
File: 1488418673654.gif (244KB, 500x213px) Image search: [Google]
1488418673654.gif
244KB, 500x213px
>>71913929
Just get an aussie born Indian girl idiot. Both are same race
>>
>>71914474
wrong they peak at -150ish meters in the ocean
>>
>Tfw no genocide of romi
>>
>>71914616
But it's not the same experience.

And most gypsies are mixed with whites.
>>
>>71914645

Polluting oceans is a crime against nature
>>
File: gigi.jpg (87KB, 640x600px) Image search: [Google]
gigi.jpg
87KB, 640x600px
Would you /int/?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhGpA-FkxEs

>>71914655
>most gypsies are mixed with whites.
true
>>
>>71914735
>selena gomez
>>
Who would want to procreate with a garbagenigger?
>>
>>71913929
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCP9fMn9KMg
>>
>>71913929
We can send you some gypsies if you want to.Lets make a deal
>>
>>71915509
Video description translated:

>Gypsy marriage is very spiritual, and is celebrated in a very effusive and colloquial manner.

>One of the most popular traditions are gypsy weddings. In a gypsy wedding, virginity is important for women, and when it is legitimized through the test of the handkerchief, it is usually well received by the families. Although there are also other forms of marriage that are more or less accepted.

>Occasionally the test of the handkerchief is done without being officially or directly committed. Many times the virginity status of the woman remains kept within the couple and can live together while they're bethrothed.

>If the girl is not a virgin, she can not marry. Unless he finds a man who is not married and wants to join her.

>A very important figure is the well-known "gatherer". This figure, of great family tradition, is the one in charge to verify the day of the wedding if the betrothed is virgin by means of the test of the handkerchief.

>The test consists of putting the bride in a room to perform the test. If the handkerchief gets stained with three roses is virgin and can be married. And otherwise, if the handkerchief does not get stained, the girl is not a virgin and can not marry. Some of the women invited to the wedding act as witnesses.

>And the guests break the shirts in sign of joy and gesture of euphoria. Where the bride and groom are raised to arbolea (on their shoulders), they are thrown (caramelized almonds) along with the Yeli, which is one of the various alborea songs that the gypsies sing in honor of the bride.

>The bride is sung

>"In a green meadow
>I held my handkerchief,
>Three roses came out
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.