[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ladies and gentlemen, behold! Western civilisation at its finest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: C52gE73XQAEztn6.jpg (59KB, 498x597px) Image search: [Google]
C52gE73XQAEztn6.jpg
59KB, 498x597px
Ladies and gentlemen, behold! Western civilisation at its finest
>>
Me on the left
>>
Me on the right
>>
Me on the phone
>>
Is that a tranny?
>>
>>71904659
>anglo
>civilization
>>
>>71904659
Who would you rather want to be?
Me on the left
>>
>>71904659
Needs more trannies
>>
>dat outfit
umm, sweetie, isn't it cold in NY?
>>
>>71906548

>sweetie

Kill yourself you enormous faggot
>>
>>71908168
Sweetie has got a temper.
>>
>>71904659
Not enough fatties
Not enough tolerance
Not enough feminism

Fail
>>
>>71904659
Me on the left.
That lady(male) on the right spreading like that so not classy.
>>
>>71909629
This DESU
What kind of lady(male) spreads her legs like that
>>
Imagine if the woman on the left is actually transgender too
>>
>>71904659
There's nothing wrong with crossdressing, maybe he was doing it for a bet or something.

However oppressing women and requiring them to cover their faces belongs in the third world.
>>
>>71909947
>However oppressing women and requiring them to cover their faces belongs in the third world.
Typical leftist speak. Women are evil and should be hidden away.
>>
>>71909717
Nope, that's so unlikely to be the case because when they are trans, they want to be as much spotlight, bitchy, sassiness and attention as possible. No one dresses like a christmas tree like a trans, just to show the world they "exist". Yet everyone says that they're "normal".
>>
>>71909969
t. Abdul al khalil bin jalani
>>
If you guys are really so obsessed with how other people dress and lead their lives you should read women's magazines. They'd be exactly the right thing for you.
>>
>>71909947
this. I would rather have trannies than this mummies walking around my city.
>>
>>71906357
Drag queen
>>
That's a drag queen not a translady you uncultured swine
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.