[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/rus/ - /bel/ - /ukr/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: b-00157540-a-000221041.jpg (45KB, 700x427px) Image search: [Google]
b-00157540-a-000221041.jpg
45KB, 700x427px
Welcome: Slavs
Not welcome: foreigners
>>
>>71898618
>Russians
>Slavs
>>
>>71898647
We are true Slavs, churka
>>
>>71898618
ok can any Russian anons tell me about the 'Blue Whale' suicide cult game on VK? I know it's kindof old but I use to think it's just a meme. WHat the fuck is it and who is behind it? Is it Russian MKULTRA? Is it (((them)))?
No memes pls
>>
>>71898647
Yes, what's wrong?
>>
>>71899450
>who is behind it
School students who like to troll their fellow students
>>
>>71899709
>School students who like to troll their fellow students
Is that it? I read they arrested some 21 yo for it.
What does dvach say?
>>
>>71899776
Well, yeah, it was a 21 y. o. guy because he wanted some hype, but those who give all the tasks (curators) are school students
Some youtube bloggers got in touch with them, but then told them that they are from police and they are fucked
After that most of them started whining and saying that they were only joking and that they are really young (like 13-14 y. o.)
I don't know, they usually create threads about it on /b/ and I dislike dvach's /b/ a lot
>>
>>71900069
>he wanted some hype
Quite a retarded way to get it..
>but those who give all the tasks (curators) are school students
Ok becase the media portrayed it as some menacing cult with psychologists making brainwashing videos or some other scientology tier shit.
>>
Someone post the video where a gopnik headkicks a emo kid unconcious after asking if he likes anime.
>>
Hello potatoniggers
>>
>>71900209
>cult with psychologists making brainwashing videos or some other scientology tier shit.
Nah, they are overexaggerating it
They just send them some instrumental music and if someone wants to quit the game they send them threats (they send them a special link which allows them to learn the IP of their victim) and say that they'll hurt their family and friends if they stop doing the tasks
Ask me something else, if you want, but i'm gonna sleep soon
>>71900361
Right away
I'll try to find it
>>
>>71900361
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJGJTUjWWvY
>>
>>71900361

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4C0RcAsRJwE
>>
>>71900799
Oн, пo-мoeмy, хoтeл пocмoтpeть 'чe пaцaны aнимe', нo eгo yдaлили...
>>
File: skvoz tuman vekov.jpg (70KB, 492x737px) Image search: [Google]
skvoz tuman vekov.jpg
70KB, 492x737px
>no slavic cutiegf to make блины with мopoшкa-cream and warm кoмпoт for the family to enjoy as we come in after making snowmen and playing в caдe with our children who will grow up and make us дeдyшкa и бaбyшкa
>>
>>71901274
I know that feel
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.