[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Red vs Blue Who wins?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: Draka48.png (14KB, 600x285px) Image search: [Google]
Draka48.png
14KB, 600x285px
>Red vs Blue
Who wins?
>>
>>71881840
In what universe would india be blue if russia and china were red, in what universe would europe be red if russia and china were red.
>>
If UK is blue, then we are blue

Fuck Europe
>>
>>71881931
China and India fucking hate each other, are you serious?

You should have mentioned Pakistan and India being on the same side, which is stupid. Pakistan always sides with China.
>>
Blue because they don't have Germ*ny
>>
>>71881840
But lets say that universe exists, india, japan and brittain would be gone in days because of their strategical disadvantages. And then it would be an unfair fight in which the rest of the blue territories get annihilated.
>>
>>71881840
Blue
We have France so we would end up surrendering
>>
Any side without Germany automatically wins
>>
>>71881840
red has like 5 times blue's population
>>
>>71882077
haha, pussies
>>
>>71881840
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amchMwPZYAY
Dante.
>>
>>71881995
They hate eachother and yet china is india's largest trading partner. Also they both have great relations with russia.
>>
>>71882118
Germany just had shitty allies in the past

>WW1
The sick man of Europe (Ottomans), the shittiest European empire ever (Austro-Hungarian). Bulgaria did its best but too small to make any sort of difference.
>WW2
Worst ally in history (Italy), suicidal idiots (Japan).

If they had good allies, Germany would be unstoppable. They nearly solo'd Europe twice, and already rebuilt their empire.
>>
>>71881840
No one wins you idiot, we all die
>>
File: 1487521528072.png (12KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1487521528072.png
12KB, 640x640px
america can single handedly all countries
>>
>>71882343
can single handedly what
>>
>>71882269
Is this the famous Australian shitposting ?
Looks fairly sound to me.
>>
>>71882229
Yes.

>Also they both have great relations with russia.

Israel has great relations with the US. The US has great relations with Saudi Arabia. Clearly Saudi Arabia and Israel are allies.
>>
red loses because they'd die laughing when the uk tries to invade the mainland before the usa even arrives
>>
File: 1485894496906.png (50KB, 203x193px) Image search: [Google]
1485894496906.png
50KB, 203x193px
>>71882414
america vs the world america still win
>>
>>71881840
White.
I bet these Atlantean fucks strirred this conflict in the first place. God, I hate those fishy fucks so much.
>>
>>71882038
>strategical disadvantages

How?
With Pakistani territory combined, the Indian subcontinent has good defences, with mountains all around accessible only via few high mountain passes.
>>
>>71881840
>kikes not in burger ally
ok
>>
>>71881840
Canada.
>>
>>71881840
Blue
>>
>>71882038
what disadvantages a big advantage we had in both world was was the fact we're an island
>>
The emerging nuclear holocaust would clean earth of mammal life
>>
>European Union on the same side as Russia
>South Korea on the same side as North Korea
>That Greater Brazil
>That tumour on East UK
>Sri Lanka
>Vietnam
>>
>>71881840
I didn't know Sri Lanka is part of China
I thought part of UK for sure
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.