[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what culture do white people have? I mean white, not european btw.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 1

File: images.jpg (6KB, 200x190px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6KB, 200x190px
So what culture do white people have?

I mean white, not european btw.
>>
everything i need to learn about white culture, i learned in BLACKED.com
>>
genocide oppression nukes and shit.
>>
>>71881510
Superiority.

Correctness of action.

Success of endeavor.
>>
>>71881591
Turks are white too.
>>
>>71881591
>Turkish culture is exactly the same but without nukes
At last, I truly see...
>>
>>71881510
saunas
>>
>>71881510
That's like saying "What culture do Asians have?". There's dozens of white countries that hav e a totally different culture.
>>
extrem degree of naiveness, and childish emotion
>>
do you mean white americans?

if so, none

there is no ''white culture''
>>
Watermelon
Fried chicken
Kool aid
Reggae
Anime
Sushi
Hip hop
Rap
Internet
Skateboards
>>
>>71881653
>Buzzwords: the Post
>>
white americans have no culture that's at least a fact.
>>
>>71883585
You forgot pot.
>>
>>71883621
Arent the dixifags whities?
>>
>>71881591
turkey es white
>>
Literally interpreted protestantism.
Propagating the most freest individualistic kind of government on earth.
Jeans, Coca Cola, Hollywood, motorcycle clubs.
>>71881822
He means americans, canadians and australians. Not "white" countries of the oldworld.
>>
Vichyssoise
chicken noodle soup
>>
>>71883688
but hitler said something 'bout white children innit?
>>
>>71883818
No he did not.
He said german.
>>
>>71883835
hmmmm

they lied to me
>>
>>71883933
Who?
Hitler was all about germanic tribalism, he detested america for being a meltingpot, white americans too.
>>
>>71884267
i know that hitler was mostly interested only in germany

>who?
"people" on the internet who says 14.88 = we must preserve teh world(?) for teh white children (c) 14 words by adolf(?) / Heil Hitler (88)

i don't care about this stuff t b h
>>
>>71883933
The concept of white people only applies to the US domestically really, in contrast with the blacks.
French settlers use it when talking about "the white man's burden" to civilize the non european races.
Before that you had Frenchmen, German, Anglo Saxons, Irish, Poles, Serbs, Swedes etc...
In fact early americans didn't even consider Irish, Italians and Poles immigrants white. It was only for the Anglo saxons and Germanic.
Bunch of non sense it really is. Stop thinking like these imbeciles over the Atlantic Ocean. Hitler wanted PanGermanism, not PanWhiteness
>>
>>71881510

The culture of being morally superior, technologically superior, quality of life superior, and just doing awesome things. I would hate to live in a nonwhite run country 2bh no offense
>>
>>71881510
Modern civilization
>>
>>71881510
Claiming other cultures as their own.
>>
>>71884487
The modern far-right is retarded and does not want to accept that they wouldnt have been accepted back then into the middleeuropean edge-empire.
>>
There are no 'white people' outside the US, it's new world speak the europeans and others who merged into the anglo saxon identity and created the 'white' sphere of american culture.
Europeans have a different set of identities.
>>
>>71884796
t. lets destroy our culture/ethnic makeup for GDP growth

The Jews got you guys back good for WWII
>>
What culture do black people have?
>>
>>71884946
Single motherhood
Throwing trash anywhere in your neighborhood
Sleeping in till 2pm
Never showing up on time
Typing in broken English on the internet
Street gangs
Rap """""music"""""
Living in fucking disgusting apartments that are never cleaned
Foodstamps/link card
Hennessy mixed with Kool-Aid powder
>>
>>71884881
I believe in the importancy of the integrity of native germans but I do not support white supremacy or delude myself into thinking absolute totalitarianism will be in my best interest.
>>
i hate how the term white and black has been associated with all people and not just americans

afro americans have nothing to do with actual africans
>>
>>71883602
>Has To Go Back: The Poster: Finland Edition
>>
>>71883688
We're not unlike European culture because we were founded by Europeans. I could point to modern classical musicians like philip glass, piss art, and fried cuisine which differentiate us from the rest of the world, but I'd like to forget myself.
>>
There's no such thing as "white culture ". There is however Italian culture, German culture, Swedish culture, Irish culture, etc.. The term "white" in America is pretty broad and arbitrary. It was a new world term just created so it could differentiate between a really dark skinned person and light skinned person. Only America does this, Europeans go by ethnicity not made up races like "white". It's why everyone in America says "white pride is bad". In reality there's no such thing as the "white race" and people don't know how to differentiate between culture and race. It's like saying all Asians are the same, when all of them have completely different and unique cultures. Same thing with Africans, real Africans are completely different to African Americans.
>>
>>71881510
we have a cult of suffering here
>>
>>71881510
Hedonism. But that's European as well, so I dunno
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.