[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Free Catalonia

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 1

File: 11_catalonia_r_w.jpg (470KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
11_catalonia_r_w.jpg
470KB, 1024x576px
Why doesn't Spain just let them go?

Why keep people around who don't see you as kin?
>>
>267 replies and 46 images omitted. Click here to view.
>>
>>71876514
I agree. I mean, we are all in the EU, so what difference does it make if Catalonia is under Spanish administration or not?
>>
>>71876597
Seceeding from Spain would mean leaving the European Union, at least temporarily. Also, what good does it make having more frontiers and meaningless small countries ?
Catalonya already receives THE MOST tax money of any region in Spain because of its yearly independist faggotry wich our cuck central government tries to calm with money, while other parts that don't ask for retarded things don't get as much as they deserve.
>>
>>71876514
Because it would be bad for our economy and our international credibility. Also, beyond historical discussions, "free Catalonia" meme it's just an excuse for some corrupt families to allow them to keep stealing (see Jordi Pujol).
>>
I hope spain lets them go so that transylvanians will want to let go and finally we will stop existing along filthy rr*manians
>>
>>71877999
>Catalonya already receives THE MOST tax money of any region in Spain
But that's false. It receives the most tax money, but in % compared to the amount it gives to the rest of Spain, is the one that gets less. 16% of the population, 20% of the GDP, 25% of the industry and the central gov prioritizes other regions in terms of infraestructure because "Those catalans can fend off for themselves".
Well, with the crisis we've been neglected for over 10y and the people is angry.
>>
FREE CATALONIA
AND FREE OCCITANIA
>>
>>71876514
that would be absolutly stupid, in a economy way.
i read once that catalonia is the region with the most debt of all regions in spain. they would go instantly bankrupth, if they leave spain. sure you can say independence has his price but with freedom you can't feed yourself or youre family than you have no job because the economy is crashing down in youre "new" country.
>>
>>71878385
>transylvanians
gipusy?
>>
>>71878481
>Recieves the most
>Not even the biggest population
>Consumes 90% of the autonomic debt
>Needs the least infrastructure as the goverment spend the most in the region for over 100 years
You people are just scum desu
>>
>>71881673
Catalonia would start with a debt of almost 150% of their current GDP (after independence it will obviously drop).They don't even know that their debt bonds have a lower rating than Greece's and need Spain to finance their debt via the FLA.
>>
>>71876514
I pray everyday to getting rid of them
>>
spanish people are weak pathetic cucks. Catalonia needs indepence from cucksain
>>
>>71883217
Catalonia is the most cucked region in Europe. Probably more than Paris,Sweden and the UK combined
>>
>>71883294
s*anish are weak beings
>>
>>71883467
Catalans are weaker. They are almost as pussified as Brittish
>>
>>71877999
literally Spanish scotland
>>
Because (((((castillians))))))) are pure evil
>>
>>71876514
España es una MIERDA ya que nosotros los CASTELLANOS gente de bien y protectores de la fe CATÓLICA y la pureza de nuestras benditas TIERRAS tenemos que compartir estado con garrapatas ARAGONESAS,JUDEIDIZANTES CATALANES,puercos VALENCIANOS, mofetas BALEARICAS,perras VASCAS Y NAVARRAS,vacas GALLEGAS gitanos MURCIANOS,moros ANDALUCES y traidores LEONESES. Cada día rezo a San Fernando rey cruzado de estas nuestras SANTAS tierras y a DOÑA Isabel de Trastamara para que resurezcan y nos guie a la gente de BIEN, LOS CASTELLANOS, a una nueva época dorada de FE, CULTURA Y PROSPERIDAD COMO ACOSTUMBRABAMOS ANTES DE TENER QUE AGUANTAR A LA CHUSMA DE ESTA ESPAÑA SIN MORAL NI VALORES.
>>
>>71883217
Inbred /pol/tard detected
>>71878481
>But that's false. It receives the most tax money
thats exactly what i said you retard
>neglected
you are experiencing a fraction of the crysis felt in other parts of Spain
>>
>>71876514
>Why doesn't Spain just let them go?
Because Spain is a farce promoted by Galicians that LARP as Castilians.
Once we manage to break this Frankenstein monster apart, the people of Castilla will live free and without having to hear the Sc*talans ever again.
>>
>>71876514
t. Jordi on holiday
>>
Que tot Catalunya canti a plé pulmò: mereixem respete, som una naciò!
>>
>>71888134
So what are exactly the goals and benefits of being independant?
>economy goes to shit
>have to negotiate to become a member of the EU
>>
>>71888315
T. Algueres
>>
When did Spain become liberal cucks ? What happened to Catholic values and Machismo the defining traits of Spanish culture
The Mexicans will have to carry on Hispanidad but they act too much like nigs
>>
>>71889027
your whole post is retarded, but besides that
>machismo
doesnt exist in media since Franco
>catholic values
cleric mafia is what kept this country behind for centuries
>>
>>71889086
It's only retarded to effeminate cuck faggots
>>
>>71889134
>yes, i am indeed retarded
thanks for the confirmation, here's your (You)
>>
>>71888797
>>economy goes to shit
Not in Castilla.
>>
>>71889223
what does castilla have to do with my question ? are you a castillaboo ?
>>
>>71889334
>what does Castilla have to do
It's my nation and the one I will be in when the Spains secede, and this nation is the most developed and powerful.
>>
>>71890600
>most developed and powerful.
And with the richer culture
>>
>>71891244
>And with the richer culture
This too.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.