[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Argentina is very friendly. Can we be more friends?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 12

File: torcedores Brasil VS Argentina.jpg (98KB, 1086x652px) Image search: [Google]
torcedores Brasil VS Argentina.jpg
98KB, 1086x652px
Argentina is very friendly.
Can we be more friends?
>>
gib garotinha and we can be friends
>>
>>71865169
no they call you macacos and worse, believe me
>>
>>71865169

we like you more than you like us
the reason is pretty much we are your only neighbour (nobody lives in the Brazilian frontier with venezuela, colombia, peru, bolivia, and Paraguay and Uruguay are very little), while we have many neighbours.

Many Argentines have a very romantic view of Brazil, beach happiness bossa nova garotas etc, dont know much about the crime.
>>
File: 1471061215948.jpg (26KB, 251x242px) Image search: [Google]
1471061215948.jpg
26KB, 251x242px
>>71865169
Hell no, fuck Argentina and its shitty people.
>>
>>71865169
No, fuck Argentina.

t. Argentino
>>
>>71865239
nobody use the words macaco in Argentina for anything. It is like using vosotros. If you hate a black person you call them negro de mierda, or mono. And the normal use of negro de meirda is for a mestizo from Tucumán or neighbour countries, not for african descended people.
The slang for brasilians is Brasucas and isnt offensive.
>>
>>71865239
that's just latinos using us as a scapegoat

mexicans claim we use the word "indio"....??????? what the fuck is that shit

we use "negros de mierda" en nothing else
>>
File: 1485459275481.jpg (91KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
1485459275481.jpg
91KB, 1000x800px
>>71865169
Argies = Garbagies
USA ur true friends
>>
Why do the rest of Latin America hates Argentina?
I know they are smug cunts sometimes but they are good people
>>
I like argies
>>
>>71865395
smugness breeds jealousy
>>
>>71865395
They need a scapegoat. They throw all of their insecurities upon us. They use us as a proxy to insult each other.

Peruvians go 'hey chileans, argentines said you were mapuche shits'

mexicans go 'hey colombians, the evil argentine said you were a narco drug dealing cocaine rodded shithole'

etcetc
>>
>>71865395

schadenfreude, Argentina was wealthier than Spain and Portugal till the 1970s, and wealthier than South Korea till the 80s.
No other country has fallen as much as Argentina, and we were smug cunts during our century of prosperity.
50 years ago Argentines saw Colombians as tropical savages, and in the 80s my mother found the idea of Chile being as wealthy or wealthier than Argentina to be ridiculous/unthinkable.
>>
>>71865461
Two, I met them in the WC final.
>>
File: Rrrrrrr.jpg (121KB, 563x799px) Image search: [Google]
Rrrrrrr.jpg
121KB, 563x799px
>that moment where you prefer to be invaded by brazilians than by ugly amerindians
>>
>>71865395
It's banter between Spanish speaking cunts you wouldn't understand macaco.
>>
>>71865550
Don't you have a border to cross today, mongrel? Fuck off
>>
>>71865605
See >>71865255
>>
Curious research done in Rio de Janeiro:
https://www.busbud.com/blog/cariocas-on-the-bus/
>>
File: lulaboca.jpg (83KB, 709x505px) Image search: [Google]
lulaboca.jpg
83KB, 709x505px
desu i think they're cool even through they're snob af
still, they're good people and the only ones that make brazil think about being better actually
>>
Ye why not
>>
>>71865272
i call them macacos now shut the fuck up
>>
¿argentino? Más bien argensimios jajajajaja
>>
>>71867046
llegó el mexicANO
>>
Argentibros, do you hate commies as well?
>>
>>71865395
they can't handle the bantz
>>
>>71867287

yes, but everybody has a commie close relative that forces you to not talk about politics in family dinners if you want to avoid nasty arguments.
like a quarter of the population is commie, and in facultades de humanidades y ciencias sociales, most of them are commies.

many commies are well off middle class or high class people btw.
they go on vacations to cuba, and later they tell you wonders about the dignity of the cuban people while the drink a bottle of wine more expensive than the yearly wages of a cuban doctor.
>>
>>71867457
> facultades de humanidades y ciencias sociales

and nothing of value was lost
anyways, I love talking about politics and there's nothing like some friendly discussion at the table after a good asado with close relatives tbqh
>>
>>71867457

it seems that leftists are always high middle class that goes to public/federal colleges in LA. We call them esquerda caviar here (tho this is normie shit)
>>
>>71867287
Yes, but what this guy said is true >>71867457

I personally don't give a fuck and i'm ready to go nuclear instantly if the subject ever comes up.
>>
>>71867547

in my experience, having an "hermana kirchnerista" or something like that is terrible, you end up trying to avoid political issues at the table.

I have seen a kirchnerista mother in starbucks ranting to the cashier, stuff like "el frappuccino cuesta xxx?!? bueno, deme uno igual, menos mal que se iba a acabar la inflación con Mauricio, no? espero que los boludos que lo votaron ahora no se estén quejando" stuff like that for 5 minutes to the cashier who was just doing her job.
If a person is of that kind, it is pointless to argue, just try to end the conversation as soon as possible and change subject if you cant leave.
>>
if we take aside poverty, crime and shit, brazil is an awsome place, and have nice people.
hope both of us get better one of these days
>>
>>71867700
oh yeah
but if they insist and I can't avoid them, like at work or whatever, I tell them all about my political view that roughly opposes the Argentinian status quo, and they either get offended and never ever talk to me about it, which is good, or they insist and try to "convert" me
at that point I just interrupt them every 5 seconds and shit all over their arguments
talking about politics without being asked about your opinion is retarded
>>
>>71867700
Fuck this so much. I remember that I was just waiting for the bus, and because they just renewed Cabildo (for the metrobus) I couldn't find the bus stop for my bus. With me, there were other people trying to find it as well.

It turns out they moved something like 4 blocks away so we had to walk a lot. The 4 blocks I was receiving a speech by a Kirchnerite women that just wouldn't shut up about everything.

>I hate Larreta
>Why do I want this plants?
>Everything was perfect as it was
>Don't you think this was just a maneuver to lie to the people and shift the attention from problems that really matter? Like the fact that Macri is getting processed?

I just wanted to go home, fucking crazy woman.
>>
File: 1427146031365.png (109KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1427146031365.png
109KB, 600x600px
>>71867809
I think I just broke my english.

>I got an A on the TOEFL.
>>
File: 1488128393259s.jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1488128393259s.jpg
9KB, 225x225px
>>71867457
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJJJJJJJJJAJAJ NO PUEDO +
>>
>>71865272
>nobody use the words macaco in Argentina for anything
>lowercases
>is a fucking retard
Huh
>>
>>71865169
We love Argentina! Argentina is the best!
>>
File: Conosur commanders.jpg (182KB, 1006x736px) Image search: [Google]
Conosur commanders.jpg
182KB, 1006x736px
C'mon we're all friends.
>>
>>71869269

the argies got a variety on their camo and the eb just uses a shitty lizzard.
the fab pattern is much much better
>>
File: thermal ia2.jpg (75KB, 768x511px) Image search: [Google]
thermal ia2.jpg
75KB, 768x511px
>>71869307

The camo works and FAB now uses the same. (Or the Marines, i'm not sure)
>>
>>71869343

i don't know about FAB, but the CFN were indeed intending to change their camo, but it was for marpat. I guess they didn't proceeded with it tho.
You see, it's a fine camo for the rainforest/subtropical areas of the country,but it's not good for the cerrado. Being a dryer place, really a savanna, the FAB pattern would blend better imo
>>
File: Fuzileiro Rio.jpg (75KB, 970x600px) Image search: [Google]
Fuzileiro Rio.jpg
75KB, 970x600px
>>71869489

CFN changed to Olive Green as well.

Digital just doesn't blend in forest.

>Savanna

Lmao look after Caatinga units.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.