[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: we talk about how much we love the British

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: UK_flag.png (264KB, 2000x2778px) Image search: [Google]
UK_flag.png
264KB, 2000x2778px
ITT: we talk about how much we love the British
>>
>>71819765
They're okay

Don't really understand them tho
>>
all hail buritania
>>
burrito
>>
>>71819765
As Long as they don´t bomb us a second time I will love them. An empire that knows what it wants. Hope Brexit succeeds. I don´t want to see such a great Empire being destroyed.
>>
>>71819765
I love the British as much as I love an itch on my asshole :D
>>
cheers lads :3
>>
>a bunch of assholes bashing us and insulting us as much as they can
No Fuck you and fuck the anglo you are the fukcing worst
>>
>>71824491
wtf I thought you were friends now?
>>
>>71824663
Yeah we were supposed to be but these faggots are just mad about 1066 like it still matters and they've been insulting us all throughout history and now everybody hates us because the USA is anglo and they propagated these memes all around the world
I mean why the fuck would I love the fukcing British after that ?? They are thé ones who created this rivalry, not us
>>
>>71825255
haha surrender monkey frog snail eater :D
>>
>>71825255
Not mad about 1066, just WW1/2 where you were as incapable as a downs baby
>>
>>71825255
Many people still like France. The British also get stereotyped. Also I don´t really know what´s so bad about the French stereotype (except for that gay thing and the whole "surrendered that one time"). The world still respects you and your People. Everywhere you will go People will think you are funny, romantic and charming. And see it positive. Atleast you are not portrayed as a cold hearted, houmorless killermachine.
>>
>>71825255
WE
>>
>>71825255
It's just jokes, every country has jokes about some other country. Don't take it so personally you baguette.
>>
>>71820044
cuck
>>
File: 1487959833554.png (357KB, 800x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1487959833554.png
357KB, 800x2048px
The eternal anglo is literally the root of all modern day problems. The middle east, the kikes in israel, the fucked up situation in africa, Pakistan and India, they made China communist and they are responsible for creating the US. They have no honor and no respect for others, they literally wanted to declare war on their longest ally portugal for clay. Fuck Anglos
>>
>>71827301
>Hans tries to muscle in on the Brit hate meme
Pierre's got you beat, sonny jim. Simmer on down.
>>
>>71827380
>meme
Its not a meme. You're not popular with anyone dumb inbred fucker
>>
>>71827430
Someone's a cranky kraut today. What's happened, bub?
>>
I HATE Britland.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.