[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who was the worst colonizers? My vote goes to the Portuguese.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_5252.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5252.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
Who was the worst colonizers?

My vote goes to the Portuguese. The indigenous people were peaceful and bothered no one. Then the Portuguese came and rapped and killed the indigenous, stole all the gold and took it back to portugual. Imported Africans, the worst of the worst, and the rest you can see the result.
>>
File: 1476136732205.jpg (1MB, 1684x1107px) Image search: [Google]
1476136732205.jpg
1MB, 1684x1107px
>>71813998
They did what came naturally.
>>
>>71814053
They were uncivilized savages, people just think they were okay because they are Europeans.
>>
>>71814176
Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.
>>
>>71814289
That makes no sense m8
>>
>>71814176
Which country would you have preferred then?
>>
Didn't Belgium win the title of "worst coloniser" forever?

Portugal opened the world to trade. Macau is a jewel, Cape Verde and Guinea Bissãu would have been much worse under non Portuguese rule. Other countries have been much worse colonists than Portugal.
>>
>>71813998

>indigenous
>peaceful

Fuck off. They are scum. They are worse than niggers. Believe me.

http://www1.folha.uol.com.br/poder/2014/10/1528819-indios-bloqueiam-rodovia-em-mt-e-cobram-ate-r-200-de-pedagio.shtml
>>
>>71814722
England
>>71815422
I've met plenty, some are mad but can you blame them? It's their rightful land.
>>
>>71815956

>be politically incorrect about african niggers
>but native americans are good savages, it's their land

Kill yourself.
>>
>>71813998

>cannibals
>constant war between themselves
>peaceful

Also this. >>71815422
>>
>>71816028
Have you ever met and talked to indigenous people? I doubt you have you mutt
>>
>>71817305

>pic from São Paulo
>indigenous people

Yes, they are 100% scum, way worse than niggers, almost everyone hates them in MS.
>>
>>71813998
>then the portuguese came and rapped

His palms are sweaty..

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SW-BU6keEUw
>>
>>71817364
I think you're confused with who's indigenous. I know the farmers in MS are mad because they want the lands for themselves, so they kill the indigenous to steal the lands.
>>
>>71813998
Spaniards and the Portuguese.
If you need evidence, just look at all of the countries they colonized, none of them are close to being considered a first world country.
>>
>>71817494

Fuck off. They do nothing all day, they only invade productive farms, they make our state unproductive and dependent.

They are 100% worse than any African immigrant. People hates them so much scenes like this are common.

http://www.olhardireto.com.br/noticias/exibir.asp?noticia=moradores-de-suia-missu-saqueiam-e-incendeiam-caminhao-que-transportava-mantimentos-a-indigenas-de-mt&edt=25&id=298275
>>
If Brazil were colonized by Brits, it would be a bigger Jamaica
>>
>>71817793

Or Spain, a lot orf amerindian irrelevant little shitholes. No so different, probably worse.
>>
>>71817713
Well if your lands were invaded you would be mad too. Those farmers don't do anything to cooperate, they only want what's best for them.
>>
>>71817842

Seriously, kill yourself. They don't have
concept of private property. It's fucking expensive to maintain all of these lands unproductive.

I have a proposal, São Paulo or Rio de Janeiro or any gommie pay the maintenance of these reserves.
>>
>>71814053
Do you gringos really believe Brazilians are pure native americans? Most Brazilians don't even have native american ancestry, it's basically just black and Portuguese. lol
>>
>>71817713

Agreed 100%. No one can take them anymore

http://g1.globo.com/jornal-nacional/noticia/2013/12/moradores-queimam-predios-publicos-em-protesto-no-sul-do-am.html
>>
Brazilian indios are shit op, the portuguese were able to buy them with mirros and shiny worthless shit.

But i agree, the portuguese were horrible colonists, they built a damn city in the middle of the jungle, didn't had a clue how to manage an actual colony and lost their shit everytime local "brazilians" (bandeirantes and such) tried to do something big against the crown. Plus they had some fat faggot as king for a time
>>
File: 1483655021726.png (23KB, 587x466px) Image search: [Google]
1483655021726.png
23KB, 587x466px
I work near the Portuguese consulate and every morning there is a queue of indians and other non-portuguese looking people waiting outside. They use it as the backdoor to Europe.
>>
>>71817574
desu the only countries that are managing to be close to a 1st world country condition are Argentina, Chile and Uruguay
>>
>>71815328
>Didn't Belgium win the title of "worst coloniser" forever?
Yes because they mutilated people's relatives and shit.

Now, nobody tell anyone that we started that practice waaaay before hand and King Rudolph just saw it was effective.

We wuz lusotropicalists and shieet.
>>
BANDEIRANTES DID NOTHING WRONG
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.