[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was the establishing a Jewish state a good idea in the first

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: israel.jpg (137KB, 1024x612px) Image search: [Google]
israel.jpg
137KB, 1024x612px
Was the establishing a Jewish state a good idea in the first place? What if Israel wasn't founded, and we stayed under British rule similar to Hong Kong, for a few dacades, there'd be no wars, and more prosperity.
>>
Tbqh should have carved out a piece of Germany for Jews to live in back in 1918
>>
>>71813624
It was a mistake. Israel is one of the only colonies left. Most Israelis arrived since 1948. Israel has no right to exist
>>
>>71813663
should have just accepted the Russian plan
the russkies were generous enough to give the jews land in eastern russia around vladivostok but it never took off because >muh palestine
>>
>>71813766
>Canada
>Israel is one of the only colonies left.
>>
>>71813663
The Amerifats would never have allowed that, they wanted a big strong Germany so it could work for them.
>>
>>71813825
this.
>>
If Israel has got no right to exist, neither does Pakistan. Both countries exist for the same reason, to provide a religious minority with a state based on that religion.
>>
Should have stayed in Poland kikes
>>
They should have either all went to America or just moved to Palestine in reasonable numbers without trying to take over
>>
>>71816818
difference is the Pakis were mostly located in Pakistan to begin with, of course there were Hindus who went to India and muslims that went to Pakistan but they didn't just carve up another country out of nowhere
in Israel's case the natives where told to go fuck themselves and their land was gradually stolen to fuel more expansion for the Israelis which hadn't been in the land in any real numbers for centuries
>>
>>71817266
I didn't know any refugees moved to Iceland.
>>
File: 1473124524514.jpg (128KB, 600x433px) Image search: [Google]
1473124524514.jpg
128KB, 600x433px
>>71817392
hating mudslimes and hating kikes is not mutually exclusive but considering how short the jews keep your leash I'm not surprised at this response
>>
the only state jewish people should be in is a state of combustion
>>
>was it a good idea to establish it in a wartorn region where everyone around you wants to murder you?
maybe not so much
>>
>>71813624
what
>>
>>71817569
rasheed
>>
Israeli Jews are the only good Jews
>>
>>71817569
enjoy prison nigel
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.