[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post how your country has delivered friendly banter to other nations

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 8

File: kaiserkroenung.jpg (217KB, 645x431px) Image search: [Google]
kaiserkroenung.jpg
217KB, 645x431px
Post how your country has delivered friendly banter to other nations
>>
>>71803549
this painting depicts the time when the dumb slavs gave all their lands and water away in return for just 12 white mares to Grandprince Árpád, the leader of the Hungarian tribes
>>
>>71803660
Your ancestors were great warriors
In fact, the German identity was formed to protect against Hungarian raiders
>>
>>71803660
the same event from a 14th century chronicle
>>
File: boxes.jpg (275KB, 1298x867px) Image search: [Google]
boxes.jpg
275KB, 1298x867px
>>
File: Lehel-Kurtje-ChroniconPictum.jpg (30KB, 312x379px) Image search: [Google]
Lehel-Kurtje-ChroniconPictum.jpg
30KB, 312x379px
>>71803684
thank you for your kind words, Kraut
here's an early example of Hungarian-German banter as a gift for you:
>In 955, (...) the Hungarians reached the city of Augsburg. Close to the city, at the Lech field, the Germans smashed the Hungarians, part of them were killed brutally, some others were imprisoned. At that place Lehel and Bulcsú were also imprisoned, and taken in front of the emperor. When the emperor asked, why the Hungarians are so cruel against the Christians, they replied, "We are the revenge of the highest God, sent to you as a scourge. You shall imprison us and kill us, when we cease to chase you." Then the emperor called them: "Choose the type of death you wish". Then Lehel replied, "Bring me my horn, which I will blow, then I will reply". The horn was handed to him, and during the preparation to blow it, he stepped forward, and hit the emperor so strongly he died instantly. Then he said: "You will walk before me and serve me in the other world", as it is a common belief within the Scythians, that whoever they killed in their lives will serve them in the other world. They were taken to custody and were hanged quickly in Regensburg.
>>
>An unidentified woman at a reception in Vienna, had apologised for the rudeness of some French officers who had turned their backs on him when he entered.
>"I have seen their backs before, madam." Wellington responded.

>We always have been, we are, and I hope that we always shall be, detested in France.
>>
>>71803754
Nice, but it is probably not true, is it?
>>
>>71803832
it might be, his famous horn has never been lost, and it does in fact misses a piece of its tip, perhaps a result of him striking the Emperor
>>
>>71803941
I seriously doubt it 2bh
>>
File: raw.gif (727KB, 498x262px) Image search: [Google]
raw.gif
727KB, 498x262px
>>71803754
>and were hanged quickly
that went well
>>
>>71803549
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.