[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why gaijins hate sweet breads so much? They are very delicious.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1488429744374.jpg (39KB, 385x319px) Image search: [Google]
1488429744374.jpg
39KB, 385x319px
Why gaijins hate sweet breads so much?
They are very delicious.
>>
>>71794668
hey can you post that japanese girl again with the big tits that you asked if we would impregnate pls

thanks
>>
>>71794668
>strawberries, whipped cream, and cake
What it actually is not.
>>
File: img_6532.jpg (3MB, 3844x2563px) Image search: [Google]
img_6532.jpg
3MB, 3844x2563px
Japanese confirmed Lost Tribe
>>
>>71794668
Teach me the sen-puu-retsudan technique.
>>
File: disgusting.jpg (46KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
disgusting.jpg
46KB, 480x360px
>>71794668
european who grew up in east asia here

you, and I mean all of you, whether Koreans, Japanese, mainland Chinese, Taiwanese, Singaporeans, etc, completely oversweeten your breads and pastries.

On top of that, you use horrid margarines and vegetable shortening instead of butter, because it's slightly cheaper. The result is a disgusting, oily mess that clogs your arteries and fucks up your skin.

I live in San Francisco now, and see trendy little Korean bakeries popping up everywhere selling the same kind of trash I thought I would never have to see again... sugary hotdog pastries, "croissants" that have been pumped full of sugar and then glazed with waxy, cheap "chocolate", "Pavlova" even more sickly sweet than the original, but without any of the lightness because it's 50% crisco...

Not even once. Pig disgusting.
>>
>>71794888

Spot on. East Asia has some terrific food but they absolutely shit on anything remotely European they try to emulate. God help you if you ever try pizza in Korea.
>>
>>71794763
Japanese people don't eat challah. Even if they did, challah like that is a mostly Ashkenazi invention. Challah in other Jewish cultures is more like pita or some other variation.
>>
>>71794668
I like sweet stuff, that looks pretty good.
>>
>>71795035
Keyword: looks

Japanese food often looks pretty but it's often decorative garnish that tastes bland and undesirable.
>>
>>71795065
fug

thanks for the warning ameribro
>>
>>71794888
fuck off pleb theyre good
>>
>>71795082
It's kind of like their square watermelons. Once a year they make cube watermelons that are pretty but end up tasting like shit and cost like $200 a pop.

That's not to say that some Western style bakeries and confectionery shops in Japan don't have good sweets. Most of the time it's bullshit though.
>>
>>71794668
that looks like a cake
i heard muricans bread tastes sweet
so im pretty sure thats just a murican thing
not "gaijin"
>>
>>71795099
fat weeaboo and/or mestizo detected
>>
>>71795099
diabeetus
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.