[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are the Euros thankful to us for the Marshall Plan?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: Berlin[1].jpg (364KB, 800x501px) Image search: [Google]
Berlin[1].jpg
364KB, 800x501px
Are the Euros thankful to us for the Marshall Plan?
>>
we didn't get any
>>
heh
>>
It's not safe to wear shorts there.
>>
>>71781239
what plan?
>>
>>71783446
story of my life :(
>>
yuros are forever unthankful for everything
>>
>>71781239
We didn't get it.
>>
>>71781239
Most of the marshal funds went to the UK. And it's still a shithole.

Second, you did it for yourself anyway. A europe with no economy is a USA without customers for its export goods. Its a europe that is not politically aligned to the states. A land without armies to resist the Soviet Union. A US without europe is no superpower.

Face it, you only did it for your own survival.
>>
>>71784803
As opposed to leaving you to your own designs?
That can be arranged, you ungrateful cunt.
>>
>>71783446
this, fuck america
>>
>>71784803
You are welcome. If you should ever find yourself occupied by foreign tyrants and facing famine and poverty, we'll save you once again.
>>
>>71784803
That's like giving a starving man food, and him complaining that you only did it for your own selfish reasons, seriously, does why matter, you ungrateful little fuck?
>>
>>71785124
Because he'll use it against you.
>>
>>71784803
hurr durr. it is called mutual benefit.
if it is good for you it is good for us and it is good for everyone. problem?
>>
>>71785447
sovereignty
>>
>>71784803
this

fuck usa and fuck white people
>>
>>71783446
>Didn't get Marshall plan
>One of the best places to live in.
>>
>>71784803
>Not samefag
Im gratefull, but hes right
>>
File: 1459278472490-1.jpg (20KB, 335x365px) Image search: [Google]
1459278472490-1.jpg
20KB, 335x365px
>>71781239
where's my monney?
gib mashral
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.