[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will Americans defend this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

File: SJwm2Kg.png (73KB, 940x569px) Image search: [Google]
SJwm2Kg.png
73KB, 940x569px
Will Americans defend this?
>>
File: file.png (13KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
13KB, 420x420px
will australians sip from the tip?
>>
>>71769377
>finally find something to banter Australians about
>run it into the ground within a few days because Americans can't into banter
good job
>>
>spend more than literally half a trillion dollars (!) each year on pointless wars
>can't have free healthcare or education

USA will crash and burn in my lifetime, and boy am I looking forward to that.
>>
>>71769491

>oil state and NATO umbrella sitter bragging about muh nordic model

No need to defend this, we cover your defense all the time
>>
>>71769491
>free
>>
File: 1486191833305.jpg (58KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1486191833305.jpg
58KB, 1280x720px
>>71769491
>free
>>
>>71769559
wow thanks americans you are so nice.
going to my doctor is even sweeter, knowing that Americans pay for this and have no health insurance in return
>>
>>71769491
>free
>>
>>71769559
>start war with Russia
>occupy Norway to defend from Russians
>Russia never invades, USA takes our oil and destroys our infrastructure and relations with other countries

Literally the only plausible scenario. The US is the biggest warmonger there is, NATO wouldn't even be necessary if it weren't for you guys, because there would hardly be any wars anymore. Fuck off you fat fuck.
>>
>>71769694
do you know the definition of "plausible"?
>>
>>71769491
>free

Also, they spend that much to keep being the superpower they are. The wars they fight era not entirely pointless to them, there is always a lucrative interest.
>>
>>71769347
They have to defend the whole Pacific Ocean, the North Atlantic, Australia, New Zealand, NATO, South Korea, Japan, and defend their intrests in the Middle East and Africa etc. to preserve their global hegemony and hold trade routes open. Thats not cheap.
>>
>>71769619
but i have health insurance
>>
>ppp
fuck off
>>
What is Brazil doing there, that surprised me
>>
>>71769734

And yet they are still years ahead of any other country in terms of military power, cultural et economical influence.

Dollar is the international currency, they can afford to create rules that they won't even respect but ask others to respect.

Cheap or not, they still are the superpower.
>>
>>71769854
you're around the same population as the US, if you spend anything at all on defense you'll appear on these.
>>
>>71769881

>around the same population as the US

Around 120 millions less is not exactly what I would call "around the same population"
>>
>>71769347
hmmm yes
"russia is the second most powerful military nation on earth"
really makes you think......
>>
>>71769936
when you get into the hundreds of millions I just consider everything to be the same. Everything above 100 million is Asia-tier anyway.
>>
>>71769347
Imagine living in a country where 56% of the federal budget goes to the military
>>
>>71769417
That's rich coming from a bonger.
Your banter's as tasteless as your food.
>>
>>71770339
terrible
just kill yourself already, it's like I'm being mocked by my mother
>>
>>71770378
>it's like I'm being mocked by my mother
Hope you reported that, I'm pretty sure its haram.
>>
Well, it doesn't really matter how much you spend anymore, as long as you have 4 nuclear weapons for long range and a military police no army will attack you.
>>
>>71769694

Then get out of our alliance you freeloading icenigger
>>
>>71769347
defend it?
were increasing it
>>
trump is increasing spending by another 10%
>>
>>71769491
>Norway
>>
>>71769347
They are sure as shit better equipped than either of us to defend it.
>>
>>71780145
kek yeah you guys really get a free pass. you dont need a military because if anything ever DID happen, we would just bomb the piss out of the aggressors anyway because its too close to home
>>
>>71769576
>>71769583
>>71769669
>>71769726

When you go to the supermarket and they're handing out free samples of food, do you sperg out IRL, too?
>>
>delusional murrifats think NATO exists for the Yuropoors

Do you faggots not understand why we have an empire? It's definitely not for the Yuropoors or Japanese or Koreans, I can tell you that much.
>>
>>71769347
Saudis are the ones who really stand out.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.