[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ANON GERMAN QUICK

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

QUICK ANON I NEED TO LEARN GERMAN LANGUAGE

I'VE READ THE STICKY IT HAS TOO MUCH RESOURCES WITHOUT PROPER DESCRIPTION

QUICK PLEASE WHERE DO I START?
>>
>>71767140
https://www.duolingo.com/course/de/ru/Learn-German-Online

This, learn German from Russian course. Fuck the other resources, if you don't have time this is the -best- course- for you. Use it all day.
>>
>>71767235
I've completed French from English there, the course was shit:
1) It requires a lot of time
2) to complete repeating exercises over and over again.
3) They use robotic voice to read examples.
4) To actually learn grammar from it, you need to seriously sit and read the instructions. Exercises are really detached from grammar, almost no hints or explanations about your mistakes there.

I could carry on and on about duolingo, it's shit.
>>
>>71767400
You realize learning a language requires time, and lessons right? And not all courses use robotic voices, and there are plenty of explanations if you read the discussion thread attached to each question, have you used it recently or was this years ago? As far as learning German quick goes Duolingo is your best -free- option
>>
>>71767400
Can't you take night classes?
>>
German war crimes need to be learned
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Nazi_war_crimes
>>
File: julia-rohde-olympi_37539218 (1).jpg (67KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
julia-rohde-olympi_37539218 (1).jpg
67KB, 800x450px
>>71767499
Half a year ago or so.

Well, at my university I could go to a library and grab a much, MUCH better textbook on French. Yes, it has 300 fucking pages to it, it goes hard on grammar, but at least you get to actually learn the language, instead of memorizing words and sentences by repeating them hundreds of times.

Learning a language doesn't require wasting time, which is exactly what duolingo all about. I tried German there of course, but after I had to repeat word 'wasser' for the first dozen of times, I felt like puking.

On the internet, a lot of stuff. A Russian anon on another board recommended a textbook in Russian already. Others recommended 'Menschen A1', if someone's interested.
>>
>>71767695
Wrong thread bro.
>>71767620
Nah, I'm dirt poor, although that be the perfect solution.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.