[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will the White race be bred out in the future? Is it inevitable?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: 1475716888896.jpg (909KB, 1536x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1475716888896.jpg
909KB, 1536x1000px
Will the White race be bred out in the future?

Is it inevitable?
>>
inshallah
>>
>>71760534
No
>>
>>71760569
t. Usman Aksoy
>>
>>71760534
Yes, just like the neanderthals were cucked in Europe.
>>
File: 1488132011327.gif (1MB, 200x147px) Image search: [Google]
1488132011327.gif
1MB, 200x147px
>>71760606
Really funny
>>
No. If the Jews can maintain ethnic homogeneity for hundreds of years as a small nomadic group in Europe, whites can do the same with a vastly larger population.

Only the idiots will be bred out.
>>
>>71760730
Jew isn't a race
>>
>>71760753
Yes it is. Even jews don't see themselves as white
>>
>>71760753
It very much is famalam. Ethnic Jews are not white and belong a unique haplogroup.
>>
>>71760805
>>71760807
>Jews in Ethiopia are the same as Jews in Europe
>>
>>71760889
Those are just religious Jews. Sephardic and Ashkenazi Jews are ethnicies.
>>
lol of course not.

Jews and the top 1-5% of whites will become the global upper class, the rest of whites will be mongrelized and we all become the untermensch slave labourers
>>
>>71760534
We will vanish. So what I will do in mean time is go to asia and fuck as many asian boys and girls(male)
>>
>>71760730
>Only the idiots will be bred out.
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>71760534
Why aren't arabs in this picture ?
>>
>>71760534
Kind of unlikely, I don't see fertility rates rising for any reason in the future though. The interesting thing is that they're falling globally except for Africa, for example the Chinese fertility rate is very similar to western Europe but the problem is that their population is already so large that it won't make a dent in their numbers for a very long time, it's the same situation with India.
>>
>>71762964
The only solution to Africa's population explosion is improving the standard of living and removing religious imperatives to procreate, but that seems virtually impossible
>>
File: DSCF0206.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
DSCF0206.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>71762986
If the UN throwing money at them for the past 50 years with health campaign after health campaign not doing shit then I don't think any more headway in regards to contraception can be made. Ironically our best performance so far was with the 2014 ebola outbreak, and that was just because western nations knew their neck was on the chopping block too. I lived in the Philippines for 3 years and contraception simply isn't allowed because of the Catholic Church's political lobbying, it's a sad state of affairs that won't change any time soon
>>
>>71762875
Ottomans controlled them at the time
>>
>>71763191
Africa's already improving and, barring further interference by outsiders, will join the rest of the world in having low fertility soon.
>>
If thins go on like this, most likely.

>>71760730
>Jews can maintain ethnic homogeneity for hundreds of years
But they didn't. Jews became white in Europe.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.