[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dream trip

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: dreamtrip.png (451KB, 4498x2225px) Image search: [Google]
dreamtrip.png
451KB, 4498x2225px
Planning my travel fantasy that will never happen because I'm a poorfag
I've worked out wherabouts I want to go in Canada and USA
I also want to travel Yucatan, Belize, an Chile
I want a travel route that goes from Alaska to Chile, but many of the places on the way I don't know about so I can't complete my journey
Could /int/ recommend what route I should take between the places I've already coloured in?
Give me recommendations of places with amazing creatures, land and ocean, amazing scenery, and interesting cultural stuff
>>
Wtf are these random ass states

What are you trying to see
>>
>>71759729
What I mean by land and ocean, is that I'd like to see scenery culture and creatures at the ocean, and scenery culture and creature inland in jungles etc
Not necessarily at the same place, I meant that I'd like to see a variety of enviroments on the way
>>
>>71759744
Utah and Alaska look fucking awesome
Wyoming Montana Arizona and Washington also has nice stuff to see
Utah has quintessential wild west scenery that I've only seen in movies
Alaska looks like something out of the ice age
>>
File: 1488321957057.png (313KB, 700x995px) Image search: [Google]
1488321957057.png
313KB, 700x995px
>>71759810
Alaska to chili motorcycle ride time!
>>
>>71759913
I would drive a car because I've never owned a motorbike
>>
>>71759810
>Alaska looks like something out of the ice age
Its fucking boring here. No fucking clue why you are going to spend money here just to stare at a shitload of snow.
>>
>>71760033
>I've never owned a motorbike
And you've never been here before.

Man up
>>
>>71760123
I love and own a few motorcycles anon, it's not made for everybody.
>>
>>71760063
dude
ever since I watched brother bear as a little kid I've wanted to go to Alaska
>>
One day I'll do a west-east coast US fast food journey
By the end of the trip I'll be sharting with the best of them
>>
>>71760063
Denali looks pretty cool in the summer
>>
>>71760201
Those sights are really fucking rare, that is during summer. Save yourself some money and go to commiefornia national parks. Same shit, but at least you can drive a couple of hours to the beach or go gamble in nevada.
>>
>>71760123
I don't know even how to ride a motorbike, why would I go to a foreign nation to learn how to ride a motorbike when I could just start travelling straight away
>>
>>71760212
Rangeban aussies when?
You fucks are incapable of contributing to threads

>>71760234
I don't need to rush, I can explore and shit, could see animals like carbou on the way
The ice age landscapes would be worth it anyway
I could hop on a boat to Kodiak island, where there are lots of bears
>>
>>71760201
Looks like Kamchatka 2bh
>>
>>71759729
can I come :D
>>
>>71760285
I honestly mean it, I want to gorge on American decadence.
Hopefully at some point before they all go back to dustbowl mode, so maybe I should get it done soon.
>>
>>71760345
Alaska and Kamchatka are like twins

>>71760484
If I ever become not a poorfag and actually go on this trip, sure

>>71760514
Do you want to do anything else?
Or do you only want to go to USA for food, Kek
>>
>>71759729
You would get a lot more help on /trv/. You might even find someone who has already done somwthing similar
>>
>>71761755
Yeah true
I was going to post this on /trv/
but I thought that /trv/ was for serious travelling, not for travel fantasies
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.