[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did he mean by this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_8145.jpg (97KB, 888x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8145.jpg
97KB, 888x900px
A South politician preaches to the poor white man
"You got more than the blacks, don't complain
You're better than them, you been born with white skin, " they explain
And the Negro's name
Is used, it is plain
For the politician's gain
As he rises to fame
And the poor white remains
On the caboose of the train
But it ain't him to blame
He's only a pawn in their game
>>
File: the zodiac killer.jpg (80KB, 850x400px) Image search: [Google]
the zodiac killer.jpg
80KB, 850x400px
true pottery
>>
>>71757123

Nice poetry who's it by?

We know you didn't make it yourself and I'm too lazy to google. First world problems
>>
niggers should be slaves or live in africa

nothing in between pretty much
>>
>>71757192

Are there blacks in Australia? Not talking of abos
>>
>>71757169
Bob Dylan
>>
>>71757204
oh yeah the fucking worse type too, the sudanese

those cunts NEED to go back
>>
>>71757217

thanks

>>71757218

>sudanese

Refugees? How many tho

I imagine you have a much smaller share of blacks than we do in the good ol' USA

Thanks for answering my questions btw, you Australians seem like nice cunts i'd like to visit your country before I die
>>
>>71757262
they total 19,369 in australia

in victoria they commit a whopping 14% of robberies while there only being 6,085 of them in victoria. so they make up 0.1% of victorias population yet do 14% of the crimes, it's fucking ridiculous they need to leave
>>
>>71757409

>19,369 blacks in Australia

What the flying fuck. Why did we get blacked and you just got convicts? Im barely racist and even i would prefer the yellow swarms to what we have here anon. You're a righteous cunt thanks for the info
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.