[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

wtf? DEATH TO AMERICA NOW!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: vietnam war.jpg (69KB, 850x601px) Image search: [Google]
vietnam war.jpg
69KB, 850x601px
wtf? DEATH TO AMERICA NOW!
>>
>>71746736
Are you even a country?
>>
>>71746736
He deserved it
>>
>>71746842
Well actually I'm double that. 2 countries in one baaaybe
>>
>>71746736
>insert the chink with the gun was the good chink<
>>
File: RqvMbjl.jpg (41KB, 564x447px) Image search: [Google]
RqvMbjl.jpg
41KB, 564x447px
>>71746736
>Not posting Wahlberg shoop
Hello newfriend
>>
>>71746736
didn't the photographer say he regretted taking that photo because the guy getting shot was a rapist? idk I remember that happened with one of the famous vietnam war photos
>>
>>71748562
wtf? LONG LIVE AMERICA NOW!
>>
>>71746736
There is a lot of Moroccan trash here, bring it home please.
>>
>>71746736

He's South Vietamese, and he is a patriot for taking out the Trash. Guy was a death squad leader. Just finished working in a death squad killing police and their families.
>>
>>71748562
>>71753981
Fuck outta here with your context
>>
>>71754007

Wiki says he was a death squad leader. Kill police, and if they're not home, kill their families.

>Lém was captured near a mass grave with 34 civilian bodies. Lém admitted that he was proud to carry out his unit leader's order to kill these people.[6] Having personally witnessed the murder of one of his officers along with that man's wife and three small children in cold blood,[7] when Lém was captured and brought to him, General Loan summarily executed him using his sidearm, a .38 Special Smith & Wesson Model 38 "Bodyguard" revolver,[8] in front of AP photographer Eddie Adams and NBC News television cameraman Vo Suu. The photograph and footage were broadcast worldwide, galvanizing the anti-war movement.

Now the counter is that maybe this is some bullshit the South Vietamese made up to cover their ass. I don't know.
>>
>>71754048
I wanna get MAD and EMOTIONAL I don't need your LOGIC bitch
>>
>>71754097
>In 1975, during the fall of Saigon, Loan fled South Vietnam. He moved to the United States, and opened a pizza restaurant in the Washington, D.C. suburb of Burke, Virginia at Rolling Valley Mall called "Les Trois Continents."[13][14] In 1991, he was forced into retirement when he was recognized and his identity publicly disclosed. Adams recalled that on his last visit to the pizza parlor, he had seen written on a toilet wall, "We know who you are, fucker".
>>
>>71754219
Thats sad. Regardless of wether his actions were justified he was just trying to live his life.
>>
>>71754048
The photographer himself said he regretted taking the picture because the general had no choice, he had to do it.

What else would he do with the guy who just killed all those people?
>>
>>71754505

You could just put him in cuffs and deal with him legally.

I believe in justice rather than vengeance.
>>
>>71754519
And that's why half of Europe was under Commie rule
>>
>>71754519
It was war. A bloody, drawn out war where people starved to death and POW were a burden not a bargaining chip.

His men would've questioned his strength if he hadn't killed him.
>>
>>71754349

They were justified, the dude was pure trash. The South Vietnamese's reputation was sadly an unexpected causality in the anti-war sentiment that was fostered.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.