[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What muslims think of ISIS? Srsly, No memes.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 144
Thread images: 17

File: isis.png (112KB, 2000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
isis.png
112KB, 2000x1333px
What muslims think of ISIS? Srsly, No memes.
>>
Your typical, everyday Sunnis.
>>
>>71736157
Ask in /mena/. You will only got memesters and falseflagers here
>>
>>71736157
hope they succeed

mashallah
>>
>>71736384
This tbqhwy
>tfw will never fight with them
İnsallah i will when I can arrive there
>>
>>71736157
Man dating a syrian girl here, she told me its kind of a touchy topic between most muslims but they seem to hate Islamic extremists mostly for making non radicals look bad.
>>
They are the good guys
>>
>>71736459
>she told me its kind of a touchy topic between most muslims
so there are many muslims who support isis?
>>
>>71736501
After the quagmire the US created in Iraq post-invasion, many believe that ISIS is the only line of defence against Iranian-backed Shiite militias who have been as brutal (but more covert) as ISIS has with regard to civilian massacres.

This is not my view, this is what I've heard from others.
>>
>>71736557
well, i guess beeing constantly bombed by drones can kinda turn you radical
>>
>>71736557
>Shias are bad meme

Hows Amsterdam Mona?
>>
Muslim here. They are OVER doing some of the rules of Shariaa. We have some hududs, ok? they are punishments sucha s beheading. They are only done under well-done invistigations and under strict circumstances. Those ISIS members are doing hudods horribally wrong and are just staining the general image of Islam.
>>
>>71736626
>constantly being bombed by drones justifies sexual slavery, using children as suicide bombers, and burning fellow Muslims alive
seems like they deserved those drone strikes
>>
>>71736673
Thanks. Too many edgy memesters ITT.
>>
>>71736673
thx
>>
File: don.jpg (109KB, 413x395px) Image search: [Google]
don.jpg
109KB, 413x395px
>>71736673
>They are only done under well-done invistigations and under strict circumstances.
>>
>>71736673
They're Sunnis anyway, thus they aren't even muslims to begin with.
>>
I imagine sunnies like them because the btfo shia, but I don't know.
>>
>>71736719
its almost like violence breeds violence
>>
>>71736772

that's just your opinion. But sunnis are the most whom follow the Quran and sunnah ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
>>
>>71736780
>btfo shia

They are currently getting their shit kicked in AFAIK
>>
I think the Saudi Arabia flag is a very rare sighting in 4chan LOL. IM THE DANKEST MFER IN SAUDI ARABIA, WHOO.

sorry
>>
>>71736798
>my 4-year-old daughter was killed by an American drone
>"better send my 6-year-old son to blow himself up in a Baghdad market!"
ah yes, well-reasoned indeed
>>
>>71736831
Well of course they are the most. Comiting genocide and persecuting the true muslims since the day the prophet (pbuh) died, will do that.
>>
>>71736758
there is nothing wrong with beheading someone cleanly
it's just a application of death penalty
>>
File: valeu.jpg (36KB, 640x426px) Image search: [Google]
valeu.jpg
36KB, 640x426px
>>71736673
>well-done invistigations and under strict circumstances.
>>
>>71736880
there are couple on /mena/
Lots of other mena flags are much rarer, like Iran, Oman, Yemen i never saw in my life.
>>
>>71736902
More like "the people who tell us we are victims are right"
>>
>>71736957
t. maximilien
>>
File: paGRJEJxG_1200w_v1.jpg (71KB, 750x390px) Image search: [Google]
paGRJEJxG_1200w_v1.jpg
71KB, 750x390px
>>71736157
Probably what has been parroted constantly, its only a small fraction, they make real muslims look bad, religion of peace, etc, etc. Those guys need a reformation.
>>
>>71736798
If you're an American protestant, this is not the case. There is GOOD and there is EVIL. Violence against EVIL always and only has good consequences.
Not putting morality at the center of your reasoning in politics, law, diplomacy, war, everything, means that you're trying to destroy the monolithic structure of values that holds society together.

Because they genuinely think that society is held together by contingent values that need to be defended.
>>
>>71736157

The Muslim Imam I talked to said that IS was a plot by Israel to discredit Muslims.
>>
>>71736157
they are holy men in the eyes of Al-lāh
may he bless them
>>
>>71736879
Sure, but that's irrelevant to the point.
>>
>>71737016
we had one. It started in the early 1900's against colonialism. It led to Khomeinists, Salafists and extremism.

these reformers blamed the clergy of being to lax with the rules of Islam, and not fighting the imperial powers

we don't need reformation. We need a return to the old ways. When Islam was much more cultural, and not a daily obsesion.

we need to go back and look at the Quran and Hadiths for values not rules.

We need to look at the spiritual side of Islam once again. Not just at the legal part, trying to find rules and obligations.

Colonialism and the Western idea of how a ''state'' should be, gave birth to the Islamists.
>>
>>71736557
>After the quagmire the US created in Iraq post-invasion, many believe that ISIS is the only line of defence against Iranian-backed Shiite militias who have been as brutal (but more covert) as ISIS has with regard to civilian massacres.

Yeah, and look where that went. Now even more Sunnis are dying, the Militias are even more powerful and we have endless war.

God, why are Sunnis so stupid?
>>
If I had to choose between Zionists and ISIS to take control over my country I'd choose Zionists in a heart beat
>>
File: Memri_cccc0e_6129585.jpg (26KB, 341x326px) Image search: [Google]
Memri_cccc0e_6129585.jpg
26KB, 341x326px
>>71737202
>>
>>71737202
Wait you're actually a Muslim in Romania?
How the hell did you end up there, I'm legit curious.
>>
>>71737287
i'm a tourist.

I'm from Germany. No i'm not a refugee or a Turk. My parents came here in the 80's.
>>
File: 1478373636554.jpg (35KB, 474x318px) Image search: [Google]
1478373636554.jpg
35KB, 474x318px
>>71736384
>>71736421
>>71737187
>>
File: cowtools.jpg (771KB, 2090x1445px) Image search: [Google]
cowtools.jpg
771KB, 2090x1445px
>>71737202
>Colonialism and the Western idea of how a ''state'' should be, gave birth to the Islamists.
Partly agree but the root lies how islam build itself. Compare to christianity, there are a lot of rules on the religion itself on statesmanship and how to engage in war/conquering people.

Of course christianity was and is use in the same way but jesus didn't spell out how to rule countries, how to engage in proper war, etc.
>>
>>71737016
Islam became shit during the last few decades. That was their reformation. It was a mistake
>>
>>71737202
Why are you in the west if you think islam and the western idea of a country can lead to problems?
>>
not a mudslime but they are doing everything what quran says, ""mudslimes"" who criticsing isis are delusional faggots who never read quran and doing all the haram things all the time and then call themselves as "muslims", atleast mudslimes in isis are honest about islam.
>>
>>71737512
being honest by coming to the villages and killing everyone who doesn't know verses. as honest as one can get
>>
>>71737471
People act out of convenience.
They don't theorize their life on a blackboard before living it.
>>
>>71737560
quran exactly order to kill or enslave anyone who doesn't obey islamic rules.
>>
>>71737595
Yet Jews and Christians lived with Muhamad in the same city
>>
>>71737367
and just like Christianity, the religion got ''mummified'', to use an expresion.

By the 19th century, Sharia law was simply a legal code, many of the more extreme aspects got were forgot. Imans were preaching of the soul, not of politics.

Sufism was very strong. Focusing on spirituality, on the soul. Not on laws.

Besides praying and fasting, Islam was an afterthought for the majority of the population. What did they knew of Sharia law? Don't steal, don't cause problems....etc

But then came the colonialists. And the rulers bent over and the clergy not used to mix in politics stood aside.

The only ones fighting and calling for action? The extremists. In response to the occupations they started a ''islamic revival'', long forgot laws and customs were enforced again.

Sharia was turned up to the extreme. A daily obsesion with Islam appeared and with following every word and every rule, to try and reafirm that ''muslim'' identity that was under attack.

I don't put all the blame on westerners. Our own Muslim rulers and clergy are to blame for a lot. But the Islamists are nothing but a creation to react to colonialism. They try to fit the old Islamic way of life, into the Western modern nation-state.

I just hate this idea of ''we need a reformation'', reformation leads to this. Just let religion ''mummify''.
>>
>>71737694
yeah and muho beheaded all of them when he gets power. endgame of taqiyya.
>>
>>71737512

Same as christianism.
>>
>>71737595
what would you call other muslims in the world, then? are you on the side of those who are "true muslim" and killing non believers, or on the side of people, who just believe in their Allah and pray to him all day? that's the stupidest argument i've been hearing: "you're not a muslim, if you don't kill christians" Are you against reformation and muslim having their sharia states secular?
>>
>>71737740
of course you don't even know what taqiyya is,
Muhammad was the leader in that city taqiyya and Muslims were the dominant group

learn what taqiyya is before sperging
>>
>>71737471
i was born in the west. I didn't chose to be born here.

And i don't think that. I think the Islamists apeared as a reaction to colonialism and imperialism, helped by the inaction of the old clergy and weak rulers.

People shouldn't be forced into living a different lifestyle so fast, it leads to a counter-reaction.

Like it did in Iran. The Shah enforcing secularism and the American lifestyle, led to Iranians going full religious extremism.

Khomeini for example, by enforcing religious rule made the common Iranian 10 times more secular then the Shah ever did.

Because him enforcing a certain lifestyle, led to a counter-reaction.
>>
>>71736911
Fuck off Shia and fuck some babys
>>
>>71737899
he's not a Pope, though
>>
>>71737882
it is not like you can't go back.
>>
>>71737944
No no, one of the biggest leaders of them allowed to have sex with the leg pit of a baby
>>
>>71737965
Go back were?

I was born in Frankfurt. I'l go back there after my I end my vacation here though.

>>71737899
Not a Catholic.
>>
>>71738006
Say that to Chomenei
>>
>>71738006
You seem to have pretty strong ideas about islam and you already said there will be conflict between the west and the religion, I just don't understand how you see yourself as a muslim yet still be in the west when you have those sort of beliefs.
>>
>>71737997
at those times you could also have sex with 4 year girls. It's just that no one wants to rewrite that fucking book, while christians keep removing stuff.
>>
>>71738063
Say what?
>>
>>71736880
nah kys you sound cancerous af
>>
>>71738108
That time was 40 years ago.

>>71738121
Are you really that uninformed about the sect you're belonging to?
>>
>>71738173
who it was, then?
i mean, they have dancing crossdressing boys back in Afganistan, so nothing new to talk about here. I don't think that even their people ract well to stuff like that.
>>
>>71738097
He doesnt think its inherrent i think. Everything comes down to the greed and incompetence of the ruling classes which shape societies and history.
>>
>>71738097
>you already said there will be conflict between the west and the religion
I never said this, you ignore my entire posts

I gave a historical account on how Islamism and extremism rose.

Also there's no religious conflict, people simply followed the ideology that they believed fought for them.

As the rise of Pan-Arabism in the 50-60's shows. Sadly this died on the battlefield against Israel.

Also read my comment again, i never said the ''West'' and Islam are not compatible.

I said that enforcing a certain lifestyle leads to a counter-reaction.

If Muslims lived under totaliterean theocratic rule, they'll slowly become more secular and loose on religion. Like it's happening in Iran right now
>>
>>71738281
my German brother is, as always, far more smart the the americans.
>>
>>71738317
>I never said this, you ignore my entire posts
Maybe since this one stood out of me,

>Colonialism and the Western idea of how a ''state'' should be, gave birth to the Islamists.

There is a western idea of a state that is being practice in western states, since you say such idea give birth to islamists, how can a muslim living in europe live there in the first place?
>>
ISLAM MUSLIMS SPOOKY ARABIC
PRAISE THE LORD AND SAVIOUR JEBUS KURAISTO
>>
>>71738445
I meant it in a historical context. I didn't speak about the present.

The Islamists simply filled a gap. The idea of a Western state appeared in Muslim sociaties, but no one really knew what that truly implied.

The Islamists angared and the clergies inaction and the rulers bending to the colonial power, introduced the idea of political Islam.

It spread, because it was the only idea fighting the colonialists.

Pan-Arabism spread when it looked more sucesfull at fighting the colonialists, Nasser being very charismatic helped a lot.

But the idea failed, Israel beat pan-Arabism.
And '''secular'' dictatorships appeared.

These are the new ''colonialists'', thus people turn to the opposite of secularism to fight these dictators, the Islamists and to their ideology.

In Iran it's the other way around, the ''colonialists'' are the Islamists themselves right now, so to be against them people turn to the opposite: Secularism, a looser interpretation of religion...etc
>>
>>71736673
won't you get lapidated for going on 4chan

i thought the saudi government monitored people's connections to gay sites
>>
>>71738767
thatůs right, leaf, keked
>>
>>71738752
Seems like it is happening right now without the colonial aspect of it in first/second generation muslims in europe. The conflict of western ideas in a western country and the void being filled mostly by islamist ideas. I'm just wondering since this is happening, how can a muslim even avoid islamist views when it is history repeating itself instead of being colonial powers but them living in europe and a clash if western ideas is causing the issue and why they aren't going to a muslim country if there is such a conflict in the first place.
>>
>>71739003
I don't believe it's a clash of ideas honestly.

The people who comited the Paris attacks, were known to be petty criminals, drug users and there is footage with them in night clubs. I don't think it's scripture that atracted them to terorism.

I think there are more complex issues, and a multitude of them. Unemployment is a big one honestly.

Also this may sound a bit silly, but I think ISIS being all ''cool'' and ''hip'' in this moment, helps them recruiting.

Al-Qaida was pretty dead, when ISIS apeared. But ISIS getting so many victories so quickly, made them popular.

I say they'll die, just like pan-Arabism, after they get beaten everywhere.
Also please note that all my previous comments were about Islamists and Muslims, living in Muslim countries, not in Europe, so please look at them from that perspective.
>>
>>71739352
>The people who comited the Paris attacks, were known to be petty criminals, drug users and there is footage with them in night clubs. I don't think it's scripture that atracted them to terorism.

These guys are criminals. Then they convert to Islam to "wash away their sins". One of the Paris suicdie bombers was a known party girls. They were not-practicing, but they were never atheists. They never rejected Islam or Islamic Culture. They get conned into converting and by playing on their guilt. They want to be "good Muslims. Any way you spin it, it always goes back to Pisslam.

They already have comitted violence so they have lower apprehension for carrying it out again.
>>
>>71736957
The death penalty is fucking barbaric.
>>
>>71739738
indeed, this is true.

The extremists promise them, an ''easy'' way out.

Also it gives them a brotherhood, a feeling of belonging that they might miss.

Also governments do really little about extemists in jail. The Nice attacker got in jail for beating his wife, and got out brainwashed and ready to kill people.
>>
>>71739827
tell that to the americans.
>>
>>71739864
>Also governments do really little about extemists in jail
Can't have a racist government.
>>
>>71736501
No if anything they hate Isis for what they're doing to the Middle East but unfortunately they won't ever do anything about it, even if a family member is suspected of being a radical chances are they won't report it
>>
File: 1487829036355.jpg (38KB, 413x395px) Image search: [Google]
1487829036355.jpg
38KB, 413x395px
>>71736673
>The only sensible comment on the subject of Terrorism is made by a fucking Saudi
>>
File: 1426202406322.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1426202406322.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>71739827
this

>>71739864
>>71739916
Killing a man is not difficult.
Seeing Burgers complain about the inhumanity of regimes around this world makes me kek considering how they torture their prisoners to death.
A head shot, hanging using a big knot to break the neck or the guillotine is at least a painless and fast way to murder someone.
But using edgy drugs is the most disgusting and cowardly way to kill.
>>
>>71739827
Says who?
>>
>>71740286
Dont forget solitary confinement. Being locked up in a tiny,dark cell for decades.
>>
>>71736798
>its almost like violence breeds violence
Based on a lot of the AQL guys and western recruits' backgrounds it's more like, "People with a history of violence choose a violent interpretation of a religion and use it against random people to supposedly avenge violence done to people they have no real connection with."

Face it these are mostly continually violent savages pretending that their behavior is holy. I'm sure most of the people who dealt with them as teenagers would tell you they were pieces of shit.
>>
We need a White jihad tbqh lads
>>
>>71737186
>The Muslim Imam I talked to said that IS was a plot by Israel to discredit Muslims.
Why are Muslims so fucking paranoid? Is started as Always Qaeda in the Iraq war but were kicked out for killing too many Muslims. Also, Muslims are perfectly capable of discrediting themselves, no one needs to help them.

It's like saying the U.S. is behind Venezuela's fucked economy and not their fucking retarded communist policies.
>>
File: inshalla.jpg (78KB, 615x730px) Image search: [Google]
inshalla.jpg
78KB, 615x730px
>>71741850
National action refer to themselves as white jihadists
One of them even attempted to behead a sikh doctor and left him severely injured
>>
>>71739916
You realize the feds only occasionally use it and it varies by state. Most states that have it rarely use it and it has a long appeals process. Tbh why should we feed and shelter a serial killer who also tortured and ate people?
>>
File: Doubt.png (85KB, 492x280px) Image search: [Google]
Doubt.png
85KB, 492x280px
>>71736673
>They are only done under well-done invistigations and under strict circumstances
>>
>>71736665
the meme is that the shias are saints and the sunnis are violent you dip
>>
>>71736665
It's great thank you
>>
>>71736880

It isn't. Now kill yourself and enjoy the afterlife please.
>>
The ones in Iraq are the good guys. The ones in Syria however can go fuck themselves.
>>
>>71737740
>yeah and muho beheaded all of them when he gets power
Which is why among the few things he left after death, was a shield that he exchanged to a Jew against some money.
Open a History book once in your life instead of spouting memes, it won't hurt I promise.
>>
>>71736157
They think it is their caliphate, and want to slaughter the infidels particulary you Buddhist Asians because you aren't the people of the book

t. muslim
>>
>>71746847
>koreans
>buddhist
>>
>>71746875
i don't care, we muslims will killl every non muslim asian men and rape their women
>>
>>71736157
I can understand why they were so successful. When Shia dindus were going door to door and shooting any person with a Sunni name in the early stages of the Iraq war then there was zero outrage. Add that to Nuri Al Malikis government further oppressing and agitating the Sunni minority and you'll see why ISIS enjoyed and still enjoys so much support from Sunni tribes.
>>
>>71746992
what about white people
>>
>>71736902
>ah yes, well-reasoned indeed
Because reason is the first thing that comes to mind under those circumstances, right?
>>
>>71737202
This actually sounds smart.
>>
>>71747178
We're genociding them, soon there will be no White in Western Europe, after them you're next.
>>
Europeans were like this until the wars of religion of the XVI and XVII centuries.
Those wars were terrible and lasted decades.
Only after that Europeans learned to stop fighting wars about Religion, and even after that a couple of centuries were necessary for european nations to become tolerant with other religions inside their own countries (see inquisition, or how catholics were treated by England)

perhaps if muslims kill each other brutally for decades, like europeans did from from the 1520s to almost 1650. they will learn to stop doing that. It is the only thing that worked for europeans.
I do feel bad for the christians who live in egypt or syria or lebanon.
>>
>>71736957
Of course it's a Frenchman who plays guillotine defence force
>>
>>71747362
what about indians who are another infidel
>>
>>71747591
Same except we will give the land to Pakistan

You're next Japan inshallah

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFkJiPczCTA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPH9A7jnWcE
>>
>>71747753
so when was the last time you fapped to hentai cgs
>>
>>71742325
Yeah but they got banned :(

R.I.P realest niggas
>>
>>71736673
says the Wahhabi.
>>
I'm saying this as a non-muslim but here you go

If Islam and Christianity switched places back in the day, we'd see the same shit as today, with them evolving their standards and moralities. Only minor diffrences are that we would be tougher on people and we would actually have more advancements in science. More schools and better education etc.

I'm mostly speaking about Western Islam if that happened instead of Christianity.

That being said, ISIS is truly fucking over Islam for the west and it is kind of how Christians put back science back in the day. With ISIS, Islam can never modernize itself.
>>
>>71747838
I fap every day on Loli CP like my prophet muhammad(sws) did
>>
>>71742452
>Tbh why should we feed and shelter a serial killer who also tortured and ate people?

Because death is the easy way out. It would be much more tormenting for the serial killers to live in solitary and the only contact with outsiders would be bullying cellmates (prison hierarchy etc.) or just listening day to day about the victims he has killed from their families or something like that.
>>
>>71747848
Serves them right
>>
>>71748161
well arent you that guy who was making threads about yourself as a self-ironical welfare parasite everyday, sometimes with a crying anime/manga character's face pic, iirc. i thought you were gone from here
>>
>>71748326
Serves them wrong. They were /our guys/.

They're gonna come back. (discussion of the ban and new ideas)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGD1iYYHqEY
>>
>>71748326
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTu3XjTiU-U
>>
>>71736157
All of them support it, some of them secretly and some of them openly.
>>
>>71748393
You're confusing me with someone else, oni-chanullah
>>
>>71748022
could you explain more aobut your reassoning why this is the case?
>>
File: 20150123_saudi.jpg (334KB, 913x1862px) Image search: [Google]
20150123_saudi.jpg
334KB, 913x1862px
>>71736673
yeah no fuck off
>>
>>71736673
>AN ACTUAL MUSLIM APOLOGIST
>>
>>71747362
Good luck beating one billion Pajeets and one billion Chinks.
Besides China does not give a fuck, Uyghurs are kept in tight leash there.
>>
>>71748753
Saudi Arabia doesn't stone people. Other than employing crucifixion ISIS isn't even that bad in terms of punishment, it's just that Saudi Arabia is civilized and has a sophisticated legal system.
>>
>>71736157
It's nice to see that barbarism is still alive and well in modern society. I'm glad I lived to see a caliphate, because it reminds me of medieval kingdoms.

Why won't Europe North Africa and the Middle East combine and recreate the Roman Empire. Prove that it would not be better this way.
>>
>>71736964
one of the all-time great /int/ shitposters was iranian
>>
File: vtLudu2.jpg (40KB, 641x960px) Image search: [Google]
vtLudu2.jpg
40KB, 641x960px
>>71736157
al jazeera poll from a couple years back

green is ppl supporting isis
>>
>>71755407
text reads:
هل تويد انتصارات تنظيم الدوله الاسلاميه في العراق و سوريا؟

if you want to copy paste it
>>
>>71748409
They were being idiots who openly encouraged to commit crimes and they had it coming
>>
>>71755407
Utter bullshit
Pew polls are more legit when it comes to this topic
>>
File: 789.jpg (24KB, 656x465px) Image search: [Google]
789.jpg
24KB, 656x465px
>>71755407
>online polls
>>
>>71736157
I think its pretty fucked what there doing and that we should drop a nuke on Syria and Iraq.
>>
File: 1472669945516.gif (920KB, 245x230px) Image search: [Google]
1472669945516.gif
920KB, 245x230px
>>71736673

>They are only done under well-done invistigations and under strict circumstances

http://www.israelvideonetwork.com/woman-beheaded-in-broad-daylight-in-moderate-muslim-nation-while-police-watch/

>guy approaches his wife on the street, accuses her of adultery, draws a sword
>police come
>'she cheated on me'
>'ah cool go head behead her'
>the madman actually does it

>"""""strict circumstances"""""
>>
>>71756400
Your time is coming to an end, Jordan.
>>
>>71746847
but koreans are chrisrians
>>
>>71736964
Ive seen yemen and oman before. Haven't seen a iran flag since that crazy choobek guy
>>
>>71756609
Israel calls saudi arabia moderate themselves.
>>
File: tumblr_ogtqtuD2Yv1s3iomno1_1280.jpg (306KB, 1280x1829px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ogtqtuD2Yv1s3iomno1_1280.jpg
306KB, 1280x1829px
>>71737202
>>71737708
Thank you, based Germuslim. You've summed up my views on the modern Islamic reformation brilliantly.

I don't think that Islam will "mummify" (or return to a more spiritual, apolitical role) anytime soon, though.
Islamism as both a culture and identity has become too strongly entrenched in the ethos of many Muslim societies to burn out anytime soon.

Also, unlike Christianity, Islamic scripture lays out a clear legal system and prescribes a detailed code of conduct on how its followers should behave during their everyday lives.

Since Jesus never really discussed law, war, statecraft or everyday behavior in any great detail, "Christian" law has always been secular law at best; theological speculation at worst.

This is partly what allowed Christianity to retreat to the sidelines of political life following the reformation.

So in order for Christianity to "mummify", Christians only needed to disavow laws that were never backed up by scripture.

On the other hand, in order for Islam to mummify, Muslims need to blatantly ignore the many sections of the Quran and Hadith that prescribe a legal and social code.
>>
>>71736157

Non-muslim arab here, in all seriousness they represent every ill that's plagued my people for ages. Islam has caused more suffering in modern times than apologists claim it remedies.
>>
>>71738248
>le dancing street boys meme
Afghan culture is retarded and talibans issued death penalty for such degenerates and burning of all poppy fields until US invaded of course
>>
>>71748753
Just see how little organized crime is in saudi apart from ruling dynasty of course :^)
Thread posts: 144
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.