[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you want to live in a traditional, not tainted by feminism

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: marruecos.jpg (132KB, 1280x678px) Image search: [Google]
marruecos.jpg
132KB, 1280x678px
If you want to live in a traditional, not tainted by feminism not multiculti country why don't you move to Morocco?
>>
Moroccan women are generally known as the prostitutes of /mena/, those who will fuck you for the slightest, most inconsequential favour, let alone something substantial (see for example Philippe Servaty).

Moroccan men on the other hand are the most aggressive, depraved baboons in the world, whose only goal in life seems to be to wreak havoc on their environment, harass women and be the most obnoxious pilferer they can be.

I'm honestly not lying when I say I would rather spend an eternity in Syria's frontlines, being bombed by Russians, Americans and jihadists, than a minute in Morocco.
>>
>>71734099
>Moroccan women are generally known as the prostitutes of /mena/, those who will fuck you for the slightest, most inconsequential favour, let alone something substantial (see for example Philippe Servaty).
is this a bad thing?
>>
>>71734180
OP describes them as "traditional", when even the strongest retrograde force in the world (to paraphrase Churchill), Islam, could not and has not tamed these whores.
>>
>>71734099
>Moroccan women are generally known as the prostitutes of /mena/, those who will fuck you for the slightest, most inconsequential favour, let alone something substantial (see for example Philippe Servaty).
wtf I love Morocco now
>>
>if you don't like where you live, why don't you move to a shithole?

These threads need to stop.
>>
>>71734245
I think it is poverty that turns women into whores
>>
>>71734313
Among all of the impoverished nations on earth, Morocco is by far the most promiscuous and the women are the sluttiest, this is not even something I made up but you can look up the amount of sexual partners by nation, Morocco is among the top, unique among non-Western countries.
>>
File: 1459659787794.png (38KB, 236x233px) Image search: [Google]
1459659787794.png
38KB, 236x233px
>>71733960
Sure, I want to live in a monoculture. But I also need to live in a culture I agree with, not just anywhere.
>>
>>71734379
interesting
would it be hard for a white european to get laid in morocco?
any advice?
>>
>>71734517
I'm not going to do you the favour of answering these questions, you degenerate rat.
>>
>>71734588
please i wanna fugg some berber whores
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.