[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If british queen says no to the Scotland independence, Scots

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: Borowitz-Queen-Elizabeth-1200.jpg (154KB, 1200x848px) Image search: [Google]
Borowitz-Queen-Elizabeth-1200.jpg
154KB, 1200x848px
If british queen says no to the Scotland independence, Scots cannot into independence?
>>
She will never says "no". She always says yes even if she doesn't agree with the scots independence.
>>
>>71726313
> She will never says "no". She always says yes even if she doesn't agree with the scots independence.
Why? Their prime minister mindcontrol her?
>>
>>71726354
That's what I learnt at school. She never says what she thinks. If a Brit can confirm this
>>
>>71726354
her position is ceremonial, parliament wields the power and the only time she would be politically relevant is in the case of some giant parliamentary problem like the prime minister committing treason, she would dismiss him and call an election
using her power in any situation that wasn't completely dire for the people of britain would result in the royal family being removed from the power structure officially
>>
>>71726354
the queen is not a political figure

even if she could 'say no' to the scottish independence, the parliament would just override her decision and the royal family would be even less supported in the future
>>
>>71726028
She could but she'd probably be forced to resign and the monarchy would be abolished.
>>
>>71726900
>>71726501
Wow. If she can't do anything on political issue then Why is she called queen? It's rather be cultural object or symbol.
>>
>>71727060
Monarch in Britain hasn't really been able to do anything for hundreds of years. It's not a new thing.
>>
File: average nige.png (121KB, 879x755px) Image search: [Google]
average nige.png
121KB, 879x755px
>>71726313
No, but Mail and Express seem to always know exactly what she's thinking.
>>
i want to kissss
>>
>>71726313
If she says no, her head will fall off
>>
>>71726028
she wouldn't give a fuck because they would probably maintain the monarchy anyway
>>
>>71727060
starting to think you're a proxy, because the concept of a ceremonial monarchy is not something that's new to Asia.
>>
>>71726028
why would she do that

>>71726354
because we believe in self government and freedom and the will of the people and so on
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.