[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Born as a blond men in post WW2 world, born to suffer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: 529.jpg (198KB, 940x529px) Image search: [Google]
529.jpg
198KB, 940x529px
European society DESPISES light features on men. This includes, most important to least important, hair color, eye color, and skin color. So if you're a blond male with blue eyes and pale skin, you're FUCKED. If you're a white male with brown eyes and dark hair, things aren't as bad for you (but you're still less privileged than someone with darker skin)

This applies to all of western females, no matter the race.

Now, the main difference is that in a society outside of the west, those negative stereotypes and preferences DON'T EXIST.

A lot of these blond guys have worked their entire lives crazily in self improvement, basically to the point where they'd be Chad if they were darker. But a lot of them have zero experience, because a female will ALWAYS choose a darker haired/eyed male over him.

So when they step foot in a place outside the west, suddenly the playing field between the Swede and the Italian is leveled. And when taken for things about the two not regarding the certain colors of their head, the Swede comes out on top hard.

That is why it's a thing. Of course, western women and chads are doing their best to try to shame men who do this, or make fun of them for it. In their eyes, blond men are SUPPOSED to be incels, getting out of their predetermined fate is cheating. The fact is, they don't want us to be happy and we shouldn't listen to them
>>
welp
>>
>>71726009
You post this everyday.
>>
>>71726873
He mad. He said on the other thread that a blond Scottish stole his gf.
>>
Is this long text supposed to make me care?
>>
File: Butthurt.gif (4MB, 425x425px) Image search: [Google]
Butthurt.gif
4MB, 425x425px
>>71726009
No one seems to care here in The States.
Feels good.
>>
SCOTTISH'D
>>
File: 1480553032902.jpg (733KB, 1950x2600px) Image search: [Google]
1480553032902.jpg
733KB, 1950x2600px
>>71726009
Blond men can save themselves by taking the trap pill.
>>
>>71726943
>>71727209
I've never had a gf to be ''stolen'' from me in the first place. No woman wants to date me because of my light features.

My only hope is to become betabux to some old roastie like my dad. Both my mom and dad were in their 30's when they created me so my genes are probably defective.
>>71727169
American woman hate blond men the most, they all want dark italian guys
>>
>>71727474
thicc
>>
serious victim complex or just color your hair. problem would be solved
>>
>>71727904
Do they? Never stopped them from sleeping with me before.
>>
>>71727474
this
>>
>>71727904
>Both my mom and dad were in their 30's when they created me so my genes are probably defective.
is this legit? some expert pls tell me
>>
>>71731733
Women have to breed b4 their 40s otherwise the risk of mental disabilities rises as they age. Mid twenties is good.

Early 20s is prime
late 20s is ok
early 30s is okish
late 30s is nigger hurry up
>40 is good luck
>>
File: 1487123079002.png (400KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1487123079002.png
400KB, 500x500px
>>71732392
my mom had me with 19 years old
i hope i am fine
>>
>>71732721
thats a good age. Be happy your parents are young.
>>
based albino willie
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.