[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Learning Hangul

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: writing.jpg (3MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
writing.jpg
3MB, 4128x2322px
Do you know a good place where I can start learning Hangul?
Looking at Google gives pretty shit sites, and I don't want to learn from a wikipedia page.
>>
>>71720817
Get a korean gf and tell them you love korea and want to learn korean

and also have fun trying to learn it
it's classified as super-hard language for whites
굳럭ㅋ
>>
>>71720856
To be honest I'm not even that interested in Korean except for the writing system. I've been learning Japanese for a while know, and I want to get some basics of Korean for fun.
>>
>>71720817
I learned from Wikipedia and Omniglot. What's wrong with Wikipedia?
>>
Start with this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6b_9Xu_kmCU
>>
why. it's about as useful as learning estonian
>>
>>71720916
writing should be slightly easier since the grammar is similar to japanese

>>71721028
I have yet to hear a famous estonian music group or estonian car/electronics brand or estonian TV show
>>
>>71720817
Is there any Korean culture center?
>>
>>71721028
I happen to speak Estonian at a B1 level and yes, it is pretty much useless outside of Estonia. But you know what, it is great to be here in the States and having your own private code language I can speak out loud to fuck with the mexicans.
>>
>>71720947
Is Omniglot good?
>>
>>71720817
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9QDHej9UGAdcDhWVEllMzJBSEk
Have fun
>>
>>71722092
Fucking this

However I've had it backfire on me. I was talking to my brother on the train about another passenger. Turned out she was also Croatian.
It was awkward af
>>
>>71724636
Excellent, thank you.
>>
>>71720817
there's almost all the information you need to know in your pic already
there's about half a page long set of pronounciation rules and that's it
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.