[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't Italians assimilate ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: italian american.png (16KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
italian american.png
16KB, 420x420px
Why don't Italians assimilate ?
>>
Their culture is too different, too non-white
>>
>>71720507
Italians are in Australia for decades, they still behave like Italians.
>>
>>71720507
I'm a chink and I can pretend to be white
>>
>>71720527
explain their beheviour
>>
>>71720862
They fly the Italian flag for nothing, they behave like Italians, they criticize the country in which they live and always say how better Italy is, they say they are Italians and not American, Australian, French, Belgium, whatever the country in which they live and were born...
>>
>>71721457
I'm an Argentine
>>
File: 1464621124341.jpg (39KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1464621124341.jpg
39KB, 720x720px
>>71720462
JE DÉTESTE CES PUTAINS D'ITALIENS QUI ONT TOUJOURS POLLUÉ NOTRE PAYS, QUATRE MILLIONS D'ORIGINE ITALIENNE VIVANT EN FRANCE PENSANT QU'ILS PEUVENT SQUATTER NOTRE GLORIEUSE TERRE REEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>71721457
It also works for any immigrant in France (italians to algerians), still, I've never seen any western european wave his flag here, those assimilate
>>
no Argentine with an Italian name would identify as Italian.
the same goes for U R GAYans and chimpanzilians.
shut the fuck up.
>>
>>71721457
what's not to love? Also, i smell bullshit because we never wave our flag unless football is involved or it's the 2nd of june.
>>
>>71722857
It's especially the Italians and Maghrebis.

>>71723039
You do, you also give Italian names to your children.
>>
>>71721457
>They fly the Italian flag for nothing, they behave like Italians, they criticize the country in which they live and always say how better Italy is
To be honest a lot of immigrants do it, here I've heard even kosovars (or how the fuck they are called) say shit like that "hurr durr in kosovo shit is cheap, you can own guns, Italy sucks" etc.
I usually ask why the fuck don't they go back and they usually shut up.
Maybe those ungrateful italians forgot why they left this place, just remind them or punch 'em in the face.
>>
File: 24725738638639.jpg (79KB, 570x587px) Image search: [Google]
24725738638639.jpg
79KB, 570x587px
>>71723080
>italians are bad because they give their italian children italian names
>>
>>71721457
Kek, good for them. No western European culture is worth assimilating into.
>>
>>71723080
>tfw Mum was an Italyboo
>tfw stuck with an Italian name even though I'm 100% Aryan
>>
>>71723138
They were born in France and call their children Tony, Enzo or Mateo. The French of Spaniards and Polish origin give French names to their children.
>>
>>71723200
>They were born in France and call their children Tony, Enzo or Mateo.
No one in Italy is called Tony and I've never met in my life an Enzo, I smell bullshit.
>>
>>71723200
Enzo Francescolli is historically Uruguay's best football player.
and my name is unironically Mateo, my brother is called Luciano.

it's just names, it's not a big deal, we're still Argentine and not Italian.
stop chimping out like a little retarded autist, you absolute sperglord.
>>
>>71723284
yeah, Antonio is becoming a rare name. Tony is a meme-name from those mafia movies
>>
assimilation is for mondialist cucks
>>
Nobody has cared about italian immigrants in france since 1950 fuck off old man
>>
>>71725520
We have to interact with their descendants.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.