[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

which colonial empire was the jannetty?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

which colonial empire was the jannetty?
>>
The actual state of the french """empire"""
>>
>>71714748

>French Empire
>Uranium, gas, oil, zinc, gold, diamond, and so on

>British Empire
>Just a sea of niggers
>>
>>71714748
>>71714965
both of your countries are shitholes now

t. not a shithole
t. not even joking
>>
>>71715023
Your HDI is barely better, just wait till the sea level rises Hans van Derhans
>>
>>71715062
The Netherlands is 5th. Canada 9th. UK 14th. France 22.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_Development_Index
>>
>>71715062
>always that fucking leaf who has to respond

fuck off, nobody cares about your irrelevant shitty artificial worthless piece of shit country, you were a british colony in the past and you'll be an american colony in the future, kill yourself in the meantime
>>
>>71715023
t. Morrocan central
>>
>>71715268
>his capital is burning because of african immigrants
>300+ deaths to terrorists in a few years
>"m-moroccan central"

go defend your capital as its under siege, cowardous frog
>>
>>71715023
>The greatest threat to your country is the fucking ocean
>>
>>71715299
>go defend your capital

Paris belong to the Parisians, i'm not one of them so i have no need to defend this godless shithole

>>71715299
>>his capital is burning because of african immigrants

So is Amsterdam
>>
>>71715584
what a typical coward frenchman, abandoning his capital, what a surrenderfrog

>amsterdam is burning because of niggers

no, it's shit but it's not burning, paris is literally burning you surrenderfrog
>>
File: Dutch.jpg (2MB, 4211x2445px) Image search: [Google]
Dutch.jpg
2MB, 4211x2445px
>>71715621
>his capital,
We do not care about it both because we aren't the same people and the parisian treat us like shit

>typical coward frenchman
i rape you in a fight, cuckmanic

now go back sucking achmed 1's cock while you watch achmed 2 fucking your women
>>
>>71714675
The upcoming paki empire ofc, starting with the demographic change of London
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.