[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have tons of time to learn French

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1427721930413.png (18KB, 506x533px) Image search: [Google]
1427721930413.png
18KB, 506x533px
I'm taking French in American university, plus I have a subscription to News in Slow French. I've watched some Telefrancais as well. I also watch news in French but it's hard to understand it all.

I'd love some immersion resources, textbooks, courses, anything that helped you learn French. If you're a French speaker, how would you recommend I learn?
>>
just use duolingo bro
>>
>>71714569
isn't duolingo garbo?
>>
>>
>ouiboo unironically posting the beret, mariniere, red scarf french meme
Just fucking kill yourself.
Why are americans so uneducated ?
>>
>>71715312
Bonjour! Sacre bleu une baguette?
>>
>>71714629
its fine
>>
>>71714416
watch series with french dubs and english subs
it help me to learn English
>>
suck a bunch of dicks and eat too much garlic, then surrender to germany

easy peasy
>>
>>71714569
>>71714629
>>71717405
Duolingo sucks absolute balls, why do people keep recommending it? Is it some sort of a prank?
>>
>>71717567
ur mum sucks absolute balls and people recommending her
>>
>>71717567
it's "gamified" language-learning, so /v/edditors think they're making progress even when they aren't
see also: the success of Codecademy and similar "learn to code in one week!" scams
>>
>>71717588
Khanacademy is the only one that does it right.
>>
>>71714416

Seconding: >>71717445

I've been getting a good handle on conversational French the last couple of weeks, and watching media is the best way to tune your ears and figure out how people talk. Pick a French movie you like and watch it over and over again with English subtitles until you've basically got it memorized. Then switch the subtitles to French, so it's just telling you what they're saying.
>>
>>71714416
Ferme ta gueule petit pd
>>
>>71717364
End yourself please
>>
>get a french gf or bf
>profit

you tell her/him you want to speak french, it's just that easy, you'd get laid and get to learn french in the same time
>>
>>71720463
Experienced individual sharing wise words of wisdom
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.