[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Culture Pals /cp/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 312
Thread images: 40

File: 134_-_zboPtnr.jpg (168KB, 648x864px) Image search: [Google]
134_-_zboPtnr.jpg
168KB, 648x864px
Make Korean Editions Great Again Edition

Welcome to Culture Pals! Find cute girls from all regions of Korea, post cute korean idol girls, and link your favourite korean music. No bullying allowed in this thread

WOULD YOU LIKE TO KNOW MORE?
>www.interpals.net

OP pastebin:
>http://pastebin.com/8MT3uBwG
Mega:
>https://mega.nz/#F!QgY0QCaR!w6gTFL2egnqpOgzHeIPXjw

bad old thread >>71606909
>>
>>71698608
koreans love black dick more?
>>71698736
pink background means unread
>>
>>71698694
>tfw the sino qt wants to study abroad in america

i think i got this lads
>>
>>71698825
lol koreans love white dick

>>71698736
unread messages are red.
>>
>>71698694
>>71698975
>Slav qt didn't ignore me
ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
>>
do you love korea
>>
>>71699333
No I fucking hate it and you gookposting cunts are ruining these threads
>>
>>71699333
non-trap korea yea
>>
>>71699333
yes, but not traps
>>
>cutest girl you can imagine
>from Belarus, speaks Russian
>had great chats with
>not online since 3 days

:(
>>
>>71699544
Already getting desperate over 3 days?
>>
>>71699630
I know it is stupid, but I can't help it.
I will ask for her whatsapp when she's back.
>>
>some girl has a bunch of really quite particular things in her bio which I know a great deal about, am interested in and can probably help her with more than anyone else on the site
>send a friendly, proper message about it
>2 word reply
females

>>71699333
course not
>>
>>71700005
Just don't act like a desperate creep.
>>
File: 1487621077565.png (859KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1487621077565.png
859KB, 720x960px
>>71698694
I notice my old scripts dont work anymore, did they finally kill them?

And if so, whats the point of putting them in the op?
>>
Why do people read my message and look at my profile but don't respond REEEEEEEEE
>>
>>71701806
they check how ugly you are, and then decide "nope"

Women are shallow.
>>
>>71701868
this. your look is the only thing that matters
>>
My qt asked me if i have whatsapp should i make one asap
>>
File: 125_-_1PENyKR.jpg (98KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
125_-_1PENyKR.jpg
98KB, 720x960px
>>71702026
Of course. You have to have whatsapp if you really want to get into the qt game.
>>
>>71701868
What is "ugly" to them though?
>>
>>71701942
until age 30+ then money becomes the primary factor.

But still, equally shallow.
>>
>>71702095
who knows, most women are bitches.
Just find the ones with self esteem issues and they'll be a good loyal QT to you.

Pretty much every girl thats been decent in my life has had some glaring flaw that forces her to behave that way.
Whether its just being slightly ugly or having actual health problems.

This is assuming you want to know someone who is actually a good person. If all you want is a "totes hot babe for making babies" then obviously you have no choice but to keep casting your lure into the ocean of vapid whores.
>>
>>71702026
Whatsapp, kik and skype are all good. Getting snapchat is also good but of secondary importance as I find its hard to have legit conversations with that app.
>>
>>71698694
My well-off Muslim SEA qt is afraid to go the the US because of all the political stuff going on...
>>
File: 1487537953372.jpg (647KB, 3000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1487537953372.jpg
647KB, 3000x2000px
>>71702489
>invite her
>she does the 16 hour flight
>shows up happy to see you
>you walk up to her solemnly
>say: you have to go back
>she cries
>goes back
>>
File: Patriot.png (297KB, 569x422px) Image search: [Google]
Patriot.png
297KB, 569x422px
>>71700005
Are you guys Latins? you seem to get infatuated pretty fucking fast.
>>
>>71702582
Kek good thing I didn't tell her I voted for meme magic
>>
File: my man.jpg (59KB, 630x630px) Image search: [Google]
my man.jpg
59KB, 630x630px
>>71701868
This. Dont sweat it thou.
>>
>>71702284
>Just find the ones with self esteem issues and they'll be a good loyal QT to you.

Doesn't every girl on interpals have self esteem issues by default though?
>>
https://www.interpals.net/MsVerona

This is fake, right? Only one picture where she's not showing her face seems very suspicious.
>>
What are the top 5 countries for quality qts?
>>
>>71702845
not in my experience. There are plenty of arrogant college girls here, in fact I'd say they make up the majority.

Actually its interesting to meet girls before and after college. I've had two qties leave high school for college while i've known them and its amazing how quickly they transform from a good respectful person you can count on to a vapid whore going to clubs/parties and being evasive or less respectful on topics like their parents.

Though I guess it depends on which countries you like to visit. Obviously Thailand is in a class of its own.
>>
>>71703025
imo the Ukraine, Russia and France are probably top 3, no others really stand out for me
>>
>>71703248
>France
Literally why tho, in my experience the only euros who are more autistic and difficult to hold a conversation with are the krauts.
>>
>>71703248
Russia is too broad to say.
You can have good and bad experiences there since they seem to be the most populated country on this website; female wise.

Belarussian woman seem better than both Russia and Ukraine desu. The best of the Russosphere.
>>
>>71703091
>Actually its interesting to meet girls before and after college.
I actually met a girl when I was in my second year of university who came from a small town and a conservative Catholic family. She was a really nice person when I met her, and she always wore skirts and dresses so that bumped her up a couple levels of attractiveness even though at first she wasn't that great but over time she lost a but of weight and got a better haircut so she started to look better.

But anyway, she was a nice person when I first met her. She was starting her third year at university at that point but the levels of retardation that infest North American colleges hadn't gotten to her yet. But then by the time we graduated (she failed a couple classes and had to do 5 years, I was one of the people who actually finished my degree in 4 years so we graduated at the same time) she started to go full SJW and was fucking black guys. Ironically, the SJW bullshit started exactly at the time she started putting unnatural colours in her hair.
>>
>>71700227
Nah, it's fine.
I got my autism under control.

>>71702692
>Latins
Why?
>you seem to get infatuated pretty fucking fast
I am dramatizing it a bit, but she seriously is one of the cutest girls I've ever seen.
>>
>>71703396
Why do Russians make up the highest proportion of females on this site, btw? That said, I've never had bad or cringey experiences with Russians, they tend be either boring cause they can't speak English well enough or they're pretty interesting and fun to talk to.
>>
>>71703342
huh, really? I find them pretty adorable on here, and I go there a lot irl for various reasons and they're far more beautiful than British women

>>71703396
True Russia is broad but on average they seem great, there's also tons of em on here as you say so it's a pretty easy country to go for
Belarus is good too, I prefer Russia and the Ukraine though. Honestly Ukrainian girls' average irl as well is absolutely unbelievable, probably the best in the world
t. Never been there
>>
>>71703542
>That said, I've never had bad or cringey experiences with Russians, they tend be either boring cause they can't speak English well enough or they're pretty interesting and fun to talk to.
This.
>>
File: no.jpg (6KB, 225x224px) Image search: [Google]
no.jpg
6KB, 225x224px
>>71703427
damn thats a sad story

Anyhow how do you guys check for your messages without trying to log into interpals every few hours?
>>
>>71703542
because this website is highly marketed on vk(Russian facebook) and Russian women are still awestruck by the iron curtain coming down + finally having an internet connection capable of interacting with the rest of the world.

Also the majority of Russian women will tell you they either can't find a Russian man or they don't like Russian men.
Now they have the "freedom" to be their own international bride agency, instead of their dad's selling them for a quick payout to fat old slobs like in the 80's and 90's.

General rule: Russia is about 10 years behind the West, and the West is about 10 years behind Japan: Culturally speaking.
>>
File: Nani-.png (193KB, 628x487px) Image search: [Google]
Nani-.png
193KB, 628x487px
>>71703763
>West is about 10 years behind Japan: Culturally speaking.

I need to fucking visit that country, has anyone been to the Hokkaido part?
>>
>>71703604
>huh, really? I find them pretty adorable on here, and I go there a lot irl for various reasons and they're far more beautiful than British women

Maybe frog qts just like Brits more. They never open up to me and I'm usually pretty good at conversation. Honestly, I'd put British girls in my top 3, they tend to be average-to-high average in looks but they're the most fun to talk to and have the best banter.
>>
>>71703542
>>71703616
do you filter Koreaboos?
Because Russia has plenty of them too, maybe even more than average because they can visit S.Korea without a visa. (one of the only developed nations they can go to without a visa)

Also maybe i've just been here too long but I've met all kinds of Russian women. The party girls, the easy sluts, the koreaboos. They all exist there just like any other country.

But im not saying there arent plenty of good ones too, its just a really broad spectrum where you can meet basically every type of woman there is. Because there are realistically only about 5 or 6 types of women that walk the Earth.
>>
>>71703763
>In 10 years the majority of young people in the west will become disinterested in relationships and population growth will decline into the negatives.

If this is the future then it is bleak.
>>
so, seems I'm opening up a bit more to my penpal.
>>
Israel QT is a total ameriboo and she might be coming to visit me in the US this all :)
>>
>tfw getting paid to learn korean
>>
>>71703763
If they're so fascinated by meeting the rest of the world why do they use such insular internet? Mostly I mean vk, but also that search engine they have, and almost everything else too. Historically they've even had huge imageboard cultures that could nearly rival 4chan. I know it's all state-owned and shit but the option's there for them to use Western sites too I think

>>71703854
This is strange to me, a large part of the reason I use interpals is because I find British girls to be 'slags' (which a lot of people seem to like but I don't), or really unattainable due to social classes (which I've autistically explained before and won't go into again). I'd say you're right about banter though, it's definitely a bigger part of brit culture than elsewhere, but whilst I enjoy it I'm awful at it which works against me for Brit girls
Also I think Frogs have a few reservations about Brits too, but they probably view us as alright
>>
>>71703972
its already happening in actual citizens, the only thing propping us up are shitskins.

Japan also uses very advanced phone apps for their dating/hook ups that they do have.
Guess what the West got into recently...tinder. (similar idea)

Everyone knows at least a few people who would rather play vidya than go out. That trend will likely continue to grow as people get increasingly disenfranchised with society.
>>
>>71703959
>do you filter Koreaboos?

Koreanboos are so ubiquitous across all the nations you can't just filter them out, I usually just don't send messages to them if they mention K-Pop or it says they're learning Korean.

Actually I decided to see what all the hub-bub was about and visited the profiles of some Korean dudes and chatting with them for a bit. What's really ironic about the whole Koreaboo phenomenon is that a lot of these Korean dudes HATE South Korea and are totally disillusioned with the place. A lot are pretty cool normal dudes, others are just taking advantage of the Koreaboos for the easy pussy though, too.
>>
>>71704228
Putin blocks or limits a lot of Western sites.

Russian men are generally smart enough to find a way to post on forbidden places, but Russian women are hardly IT/computer science experts. You have to remember how surface level women are, they follow the easily popular trend.

Sometimes that easy popular trend overlaps, like when VK makes communities about interpals. Then you see great Russian internet penetration.

China and Russia are much more controlled than everyone else. Which is the real reason they have their "own" version of every website. Thats the way their government wants it.
>>
>>71704228
>Also I think Frogs have a few reservations about Brits too, but they probably view us as alright

Such as? I'm pretty sure they don't like Americans that much at all honestly. Same goes with Germans and Nordics. Eastern and Central Euros really like the US though.
>>
How do you non-american guys rate american girls on this site?
>>
>>71702845
yes, so we are at the right place
>>71703025
Vietnamese girls are god tier
I want my time wasted on chatting with chinese back
>>
>>71704452
everyone laughs at me and insults me. but that's ok, i get used to it.
>>
>>71704402
Yeah I'm aware of the state limitations and shit but you've probably hit the nail on the head with that overlap you're on about. In fact I believe even the current dominant Russian imageboard is somehow owned by one of the oligarchs

>>71704407
Well Britain and France historically have been great enemies, and whilst you'd think this wouldn't affect anyone other than the kinds of autists that go on /int/, it seems to be somewhat ingrained into both cultures (usually as banter though rather than anything genuinely menacing). Even postwar, France and Britain have had multiple conflicting ideas about things to do with the EU, most of which ended up benefiting france more lel bye EU
There's definitely an opinion over there that France brought civilisation to the unrefined anglo-celtic northerners, and this extends for many that Britain should once again be more like France but this is very minor and not really a conscious plan for any frogs
Asians and Latinas love Americans for sure right? I'm not sure Germanics dislike Yanks too much either desu

>>71704452
Some of the guys are alright, really 'normie' though. The girls seem to all be koreaboos
>>
Any Katawa Shoujo fetishists here?

/Pugacheva
>>
>>71704228
>tfw no British or Aussie gf to banter with all the time
>>
>>71704402
Are Russian girls really retarded enough to not know what a VPN is and how to use one even when there's VPN clients like tunnel bear that are literally 1 click? Even the Iranian girl I talk to knows what a VPN is and how to use one so she can go to banned websites.
>>
File: what.jpg (45KB, 530x530px) Image search: [Google]
what.jpg
45KB, 530x530px
>>71704927
>disabled

too easy.
>>
>>71703959
Since I don't write others myself I don't have to filter them, because Russian koreaboos don't message Germans.
Also I put my interest in Russia in my profile so that I get more messages by Russians.
>>
Anyone knows the magic criteria for the IP algorithm to get more views?
It weirdly changes from day to day.
>>
>>71705661
I read you can delete your photo and upload it again so it shows your profile in the options.
>>
>>71705993
But then you lose all the comments. R.I.P
>>
https://www.interpals.net/MaryamBay

she hands out nudes easily
>>
>>71702489
red pill her or tell her to fuck off
she will cause problems
>>
File: firefox_2017-02-27_21-08-15.png (2KB, 488x31px) Image search: [Google]
firefox_2017-02-27_21-08-15.png
2KB, 488x31px
this slav messages me once every 2 weeks and it's always like this
>>
>>71702489
>SEA
She's safe.
>>
File: meme.png (74KB, 310x155px) Image search: [Google]
meme.png
74KB, 310x155px
kek the memes write themselves.
>>
>tfw no Japanese gf
>>
File: JpkaKI7.png (2MB, 1599x1066px) Image search: [Google]
JpkaKI7.png
2MB, 1599x1066px
>tfw no Korean gf
>>
>>71706629
t. Chris Hansen
>>
>>71707364
do it you fuck
>>
File: Untitled.png (9KB, 572x185px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
9KB, 572x185px
I got this on my fake girl account. Seems like it would require far too much effort to infiltrate though.
>>
>>71707230

I've been viewed by him too
>>
File: IMG_2662.jpg (80KB, 1136x507px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2662.jpg
80KB, 1136x507px
Lmao

She's referring to Islam
>>
>>71708069
try it
o0r talk to her, ask her for more details what its about
>>
>>71707094
I used to talk to some Russian girl that wrote messages like that too
>>
>>71707364
Hahahaha How The Fuck Is That Feel Real Hahahaha Nigga Just Go To Korea Like Nigga If You Don't Care About Other Nationalities Just Go And Meet Some Koreans Haha
>>
>>71706199
On your photos or wall? I'm new to this site, who cares if those comments are for that photo they are not actual convos.
>>
>>71708191
tell her to go to hague, netherlands. theres a man called ratko mladic. he might know the answer. or ask for a doctor Dabic
>>
>>71708696
On the photo you delete
>>
https://www.interpals.net/Una_ck

This Norwegian thot blocked me right after reading my standard introductory message. She must be after some Mohammed dick instead or something
>>
>>71708069
>bulgarian
kurva mrusna
>>
>>71709457
Scandinavian girls are a meme.
>>
>>71709893
This Scandis are completely overrated and are everything wrong with western women turned up to 11.
>>
Finally got some nice conversations with some qts going. Selecting them yourself is way better than using QtCrawler though.
>>
>>71710084

Oh it is!

I'm having a conversation right now about cheeseburgers with an Israeli QT :)
>>
>>71710084

QtCrawler is a meme, I've always felt way more connected with hand-picked qts
>>
>>71707364
>Tzuyu
>Korean
>>
>>71710156
Nice. Mine are mostly Asian, since most of the westerners I connected with weren't interesting enough or were Koreaboos, maybe I need to search a little better or be less critical.
>>
Do none of the scripts work anymore? When I try to input my password, no letters show up when I type and the script closes
>>
>>71705086
Why would they want to?
Facebook has inferior user-interface and design and mostly used by middle-aged left-leaning people and liberal politicians whom those people follow, mostly because facebook censorship does not give any fucks about russian liberals and edgy nationalists, unlike vk does.
If they want their daily dose of normieshit, they can browse vk and watch russian youtube celebs, plenty of stuff there. If they want something more edgy, they come and shitpost on 2ch which has 2 boards dedicated for women and feminists (no such thing on progressive western 4chan, huh). Russian web is self-sufficent enough for normies not feeling opressed, unlike it is in Iran where literally everything is banned and no fun allowed.
>>
>when your qt keeps viewing your profile
>>
>>71709457
she's 16 you dongus
>>
>>71710548
>implying more than half the people on this site aren't underage
>>
>>71707094
>.....))))))))))
every russian girl ever
>>
>>71708069
It looks like some spam. Why would one censor letters in word "humiliate"?
>>
>>71710449
there used to be a lot of pornography on vk back in the day. how is it now? some sites were removed by roskomnadzor
>>
>>71708191
I think she refers to polish and lithuanian economic migrants
>>
>>71710595
Lol fuck off, you're either admitting to looking for underage qts in which case can you really blame them for not speaking to you, or you're admitting to being underage and contributing to a huge problem with 4chan's userbase
>>
>>71710040
I've found a few Scandi qts on here, but they've all been Danish. Most of the Swedes/Norwegians on here are either huge Koreaboos (if ugly) or stuck-up, princess-complex cunts (if attractive) and Finns seem to be an actual race of spergs, the memes are true.
>>
Is it possible to filter out people based on what they have written in their profile? More specifically, the words 'Korea', 'Korean' or 'K-Pop'? Asking for a friend
>>
>>71710702
It still there is.
>>
File: british shite man.png (48KB, 1320x634px) Image search: [Google]
british shite man.png
48KB, 1320x634px
>>
>>71710724
>implying pointing out that a large portion of this website being filled with underage people makes you underaged
>implying I was the original sperg who got blocked by that underage girl
>implying underage girls don't go after older guys all the time
>implying that it's wrong to talk to underage people if you less than 3 or 4 years older than them
>implying implications
>>
Guys GUYS

If you mention that you like tea in your profile, your chances of getting a message go up like 200%. As soon as I did that I got a bunch of messages from Russian, Turk, and Chinese qts asking about tea preferences.
>>
>>71710811
This is why I scrub my profile clean of all politics and anything that could be political, the cringe isn't worth it. I'm here for qts, not debate.
>>
File: 14807443520620.jpg (278KB, 1200x628px) Image search: [Google]
14807443520620.jpg
278KB, 1200x628px
>>71710911
>russian tea
>>
>>71710911
Most people don't read profiles honestly.
>>
File: 1459216155580.jpg (43KB, 629x700px) Image search: [Google]
1459216155580.jpg
43KB, 629x700px
>>71710991
your qts will want my teabag if you get what I'm saying
>>
>>71710995
Not true.
>>
>>71710892
the only wrong thing i've said is assume that he's you, which is reasonable since you responded and have same flag
I don't know how you could think that >50% of 4chan's userbase is underage, saying something like that makes you sound like an underage defending underages. Some underage girls might go after older guys, sure, but he was annoyed at the fact that she wouldn't respond to him on a site where so many people are actively and openly seeking a relationship. If he were over 18 then it's perfectly understandable for her to not want to speak to him for this reason

>>71710995
I reckon they do, or at least this seems to be the case for me. It's the easiest way of starting a conversation with someone unless you go for a stock sentence (which never worked for me but seems to for plenty of people)
>>
>>71710995
maybe if most people are scrubs and can't get conversations going

Ask them anything about themselves related to their interest and they'll babble forever. People like talking about themselves and their interests when prompted.
>>
>>71711180
I will say again
>Implying half of 4chan isn't underage

Also
>White-knighting this hard
>>
>>71711281
>words in greentext
what is honestly your point? Underages are a minority here but a universally unwanted one, and if he's after underages on ip while an adult and shocked that they won't respond then he's not only a nonce but a dunce
>>
so i've added my qt in whatsapp,what do now?
>>
>>71711528
Ask for nudes and post them here
>>
>>71711430
But age of consent is not fixed across the US and lowers down to 16 and 17 years in some states, therefore your baiting is weak. This is completely fine for him to look for girls around legal age. Try something else, John.
>>
>>71711554
C:
>>
>>71711574
True enough, still he's an idiot to be surprised that <18s could reasonably have a problem with contacting >18s
I do not know this meme is john another chris?
>>
oh fuck mates, I have two cuties
I hate having two, what do I do ?
i always thought that I'd never be infidel and have only one cutie, but cutie #0 became distant, and I thought she was pissed off because I joked a bit, so I messaged another cutie, but now cutie #0 has messaged me again saying that she misses me, what do I do WHAT DO I DO I HATE IT
>>
>>71712037
Become a fuckboi like everyone else here
>>
>>71712067
and talk to k*rean animals ? nah thanks
>>
>>71712037
so long as you're not messaging like a bee eff and gee eff with either of them just continue talking to em both till you decide whom you prefer
Or just not care. Sounds like '#0' might be a bit annoying from what little you've disclosed
>>
>>71710365
I almost exclusively message with Europeans. This Israeli girl just happened to visit my profile, so I sent her a message and since we've actually become friends. She's a total ameriboo which is cool, and she's a QT 3.14
>>
>>71710156
>>71712732

Good goy
>>
>>71712852

She loves pork
>>
>>71712897
Kerry?
>>
Reminder that qts love memes and meme magic is real
>>
>>71713006
Who
>>
>>71702026
Whatsapp is the #1 app for nudes m8
>>
File: IMG_9740.jpg (61KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9740.jpg
61KB, 600x600px
>>71711528

Oh that was fast anon! You're doing better than half of the people here.... you might be the new Chad of /cp/
>>
>>71713236
>tfw phone fucked
Why can't they use desktop messengers, or ones that work on both platforms dammit
>>
>only 3 views for the day
>2 of them are people who already visited several days ago
justo
>>
Anyone tried any Aussies or Kiwis? Are they any different to Burgers n' Bongs?

>>71713583
I'm fairly convinced at this point there's something off with the website, a lot of people have been reporting sudden plummets in views
>>
>>71713623
White Australians are hyper normies, rivaled in their extroversion only by Latin Americans. They
really have no use for this site. Like 75% of the "Australians" on this site are just chinks studying there

Kiwis are the Leafs of the southern hemisphere, most females seem like SJWs
>>
>>71714021
dear oh dear, the ones I've known irl have been decent blokes and birds, but I can imagine what you're saying for interpals is true. Thought it might be nice to have a qt that can speak English and won't solely communicate in ))...))).
Still like those Russkies though
>>
File: 1474862282082.jpg (5KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
1474862282082.jpg
5KB, 205x246px
>tfw you've found the perfect THICC hispanic qt but she hasn't been online in a month
>>
>the only messages I've gotten in the past week were spam bots
>>
How do I find a dominant qt?
>>
>>71714934

see >>71708069
:o)
>>
>>71714982
>User not found

I found a dominant Russian girl but she said she didn't want to be dominant anymore. :/
>>
>>71714934
ouch that's a tricky preference, though I think I can recall seeing a couple profiles before that sort of implied this. Then again it doesn't tend to be the sort of thing people list in their bios

>>71714982
she's gone m8, might have been a spambot I guess, it was a weird profile
>>
>>71715038
in general though dom girls are a needle in a haystack :( even if one shows up they get swarmed with beta orbiters until they get sick of it
>>
>>71714890
i got a message from some qt and she never responded, it gave me a brief hope that someone wanted to talk to me.
>>
File: birdman of yugoslavia.jpg (127KB, 360x480px) Image search: [Google]
birdman of yugoslavia.jpg
127KB, 360x480px
>>71708884
kek
>>
i dont even have russian as a language im learning listed, someone translate this shit for me
>>
>>71715783
privyet)))
ok, good, film and please are somewhere in there. also a <3. sorry don't know the rest don't speak russian haha xx
>>
/willbo

Good chap
>>
File: Spasibo.png (26KB, 824x296px) Image search: [Google]
Spasibo.png
26KB, 824x296px
>>71715783
>>
>>71716239
>>71716167
>home alone
based, gonna put that on my profile
>>
>>71716492

MAGA

https://youtu.be/n8DOL4zBM_0
>>
>32 year old thai talking to me
literally ANY other country would have been my dream
>>
Got a Sudaca qt playing Overwatch with me every night. Feels good, man.
>>
>"Not going to lie, kind of would just want to sit on your face if you were here "

Jackpot
>>
>>71699333
No but I love traps
>>
oh boy, not getting anywhere with my kqt right now. tried continuing the conversation of what she likes to watch.
>>
>>71720296
alright if she responds to my question with kpop, hip hop/r&b, or american pop what do?
>>
>that feel when your relationship with your culturepals gf is gradually collapsing

should I just kill myself before she can dump me?
>>
>>71721330
Killing yourself is always a good solution, no matter what the problem is
>>
>qt said I should try modelling
that's probably the only compliment I've received about my appearance from someone that wasn't me mum, thanks qt
>>
>>71699333
How can I get a Korean trap qt?
>>
>>71722074
Are you Korean-lover? I'm not even having a go here, but if you specifically target K-qts and K-qts (male) wouldn't it be worth finding some kind of part-time employment there (something tells me you don't have a proper job here lel) or just going on a holiday or something?
>>
I'm going to write and shittalk a lot, just for an inb4
I don't know why I keep returning honestly, I'm totally tired of this place.
Ok before i was all fire up for and discussed a little on the serbs vs. croats topics but realistically speaking I don't give a fuck about that...
There were a few good banters and threads but it keeps getting worse and worse, maybe all of us oldfags got tired and there's no one new to keep the things interesting.
So more than a year ago I was being annoying with my pictures and shitposting but now that's gotten tiring as fuck.
The cool thing is that except for a few boards all of this gets boring pretty fast.
/int/ has become really boring because I keep reading the same stupid things, kids that make the same threads like are Brazilians white, why are Americans fat, cuck Europe and shit like that, i hate clicking and opening this thing even though there's a full thread.
/b/ is an absolutely faggy board, I've been on 4chan for 4-5 years and I just can't understand the people that keep going to /b/ for years, from dick measuring, talking about dicks, dick ratings, is it gay to suck dick, "chicks" with dicks, dick cutting and so on... gore rekt, ylyl and other.
Believe me we're used to this, if anyone else were to go to /b/ they would tell you it's the stupidest and faggiest thing for lifeless faggots and virgins and edgy perverted kids.
Robot that's....dudeeeee, I feel ashamed instanly and cringe to the bones whenever I enter, I even have some compassion and I've tried multiple times to raise the moral and ego of these people, to give them advice and talk to them because I felt sorry for them.
This site mirrors the human waste of modern society
>>
>>71722935
Its just /b/ with flags bro, and 4chan itself is a circle jerk.

If this isn't pasta, it might be the time for you to take up some classes or hobbies to occupy yourself with.
>>
>>71720336
Drop her of course
Kpop is a bit more forgivable though given she is Korean
>>
>>71722935
So long as you don't spend every minute of your day here it's fine
>>
>>71722935
is this a copypasta? If not then lol
There should be a name for this 4chan-crisis that so many people seem to go through. Yeah the site's getting shittier but a lot of cool things happen to it as well. The repetitive threads and shitposting on /int/ and everywhere else are annoying as fuck I agree. And obviously /b/ is now /shitporn&newfriends/, to be avoided absolutely, and /r9k/ is /traps/ and all this shit but you can still find interesting threads. Do you use any hobby boards? I reckon they have higher average post quality than these big boards. There's also plenty of other imageboards besides 4chan mato, I've seen the Yugo one and it looked alright. I reckon you should give imageboards a break for a bit and read proper literature and a bit of philosophy, not even memeing, come back a bit later when your mind's been enriched and you want more imageboard shittery. By then there'll be new memes and shitposts to get sick of. Works for me every time and I've been here 5 years too
>>
>qt tells me she has a piercing that she cant tell me about
is it her nip or vag?
>>
>>71723820
Disgusting
>>
>>71721330
>culturepals gf
What? Is this a thing?
>>
Fuck any tips on not keeping the conversations stale in whatsapp..it's almost tedious but she's a qt.
>>
>>71723820
Both are gross
>>
>>71724054
If they do then she's not your qt. You can't force it
>>
>>71724136
Well..i guess you're right.
>>
>>71724136
This desu, I don't even bother trying to force conversations with people even if they're cute af, it's just not worth it and it'll never work out unless you can pump and dump her irl
>>
>>71723820
>piercings
>hair dyed an unnatural colour
>owns a cat
>listens to kpop, jpop or any of that yellow shit
>is learning a yellow language
>has more male friends than female friends
>is pro-LGBT, pro-abortion, pro-rapefugee

Watch out for any of these, mate
>>
>>71724379
>owns a cat
At least half of my qts do...
What's wrong with that?
>>
>>71724379
shes 2 of those
>owns a cat
>piercings
>>
>>71724533
can't exactly know these 2 though
>has more male friends than female friends
>is pro-LGBT, pro-abortion, pro-rapefugee
>>
>>71724414
>https://www.cdc.gov/parasites/toxoplasmosis/

Cats give the toxoplasma gondii brain parasite to their owners, not to mention cats are lazy, selfish animals that are revered by muslims.

Girls who own cats tend to be more liberal too, incase you haven't noticed.
>>
>>71724379
MY WAIFU IS PURE
>>
>>71724557
You can, just ask her about her views on the second row, that's if they aren't already made clear in her profile, I always make sure to get the political and religious views out of the way early to prevent any future ideological differences from arising.
>>
>>71724571
my qt told me this when i told her i was ill "to be honestly i would wish you not to be ill and to recovery but i don't know how to do it in english" so fucking qt hngggg
>>
>>71724697
We also type in english,since i can't for the life of me type in russian but i can understand over 85% of it when it's written.
>>
>faggot guy keeps visiting my profile
fuck off already
>>
>>71708884
>>71715778

kek

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVeq_3t8b88

I'm really bored enough to make Ratko Mladic or Radovan Karadzic profile on interpals

use the crawler I guess and see who responds
>>
>>71725209
Faggots on this site have made me anxious about having dudes as friends, because they might have underlying gay intentions.
>>
>>71725209
Your dad keeps viewing your profile?
>>
>>71725315
'no' I have 2 moms, you shitlord
>>
/Pugacheva

seems like a nice girl
>>
>thai girl telling me storys of her fathers muay thai days
bretty gud, didnt expect that one
>>
>>71725683
My cutie tells me about the times her father was president of the USA
>>
>>71725599
she perma bound to that chair?
>>
>>71722405
Just move here already, UKfag
>>
>>71725249
Do it and post results
>>
File: you accuse us of WHAT.jpg (82KB, 440x568px) Image search: [Google]
you accuse us of WHAT.jpg
82KB, 440x568px
>>71725249
my man
>>
>>71726652
>>71726715

I might later today lads.
Curious about results myself
>>
File: 1421279656143.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1421279656143.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>71727142
do it bro
do it for 49% of territory
>>
>>71724136

This

If conversation doesn't feel natural and comfortable, then there isn't a point
>>
File: sweaty.jpg (21KB, 410x230px) Image search: [Google]
sweaty.jpg
21KB, 410x230px
Just signed up
I need a profile picture but I haven't had a picture taken of me in at least 5 years
>>
>>71728870

Go OUTSIDE somewhere and take a selfie
>>
>>71728870
go to the tourist attraction of your city and ask someone to take a pic of you
>>
Japanbro

Weeaboo for you

https://www.interpals.net/Black_Cat3
>>
>Dutch QT conversation is super fun and natural
>Got 2 QTs numbers, want to try and bang
>Finally clicked with another Korean QT. Very cute and we compliment each other well. I think she might be poor tho
>Russian QT is super smart and we are talking about what our kids are going to do

Fuck I love being white.
>>
>>71729984

Oh wow, looks like a new Chad arises ;)
>>
>>71730024
Don't worry Anon. I am a 22 year old virgin and still have ample leeway to fuck it up IRL. They seem way more fun and educated than military broads. I got a tea date on Saturday so the saga will continue.
>>
>>71730112

What's your MOS, son?
>>
>>71727585
>49%
Brcko je nas!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CK1H_pUYwZM
>>
File: 1382440869549.png (156KB, 316x366px) Image search: [Google]
1382440869549.png
156KB, 316x366px
so, guys, keep in mind 4chan isn't that anonymous after all, especially int where you get flagged by IP. my finnish gf from interpals has a habit of pulling up shit from ages ago and she spent time googling her way to find my posts from last july :) :) good times.
>>
>>71730811
how
>>
>>71730887
literally googling "4chan"+"finnish qt" and scrolling enough
>>
>>71730811
Damn really? I didn't think archives went that far back
>>
>>71730928
no i mean how could she tell it was you
>>
>>71731059
norwegian flag and very specific post including her+russian gir.
>>71731041
me neither, i was surprised. this was the icing on the cake after a long while of her stirring drama over things happening a year ago, so it feels pretty infuriating.
>>
File: IMG_2665.png (256KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2665.png
256KB, 640x1136px
>>71730928

Kek it's true

Luckily, I think most girls don't know to search this shit
>>
>>71699333
wtf now i do
>>
How can you even interact with a qt pie Asian and you're a dumb shy guy?
>>
>tfw 16 yakut chink messaged me
i don't know how to react to this
>>
>>71731240
deploy
>>
>>71731284
my bulgar genes?
>>
>>71731354
>>71731240
>>
>>71731848
kek i meant to post this
>>
okay, kpop this conversation might go well.
>>
>>71733626

But kpop sucks
>>
>>71733626
If they like kpop you drop them no questions asked.
If you're a man and you like kpop then what are you, a faggot?
>>
So how long does it usually take to get a girl to send nudes?
>>
>>71733922
Depends on the girl. I had some send me nudes the same evening we started talking, others will never ever send anything no matter what
>>
>>71733747
>>71733854
but she's korean.
and i need a topic to actually invest in.
>>
>>71733922

Like the other anon, it depends. If it's a girl you don't actually care about; then as right away I guess.

But if it's a girl you after actually respect. Use your best judgement.
>>
>>71734197
>girl
>respect
>>
>>71734366

You've never met/talked to a girl who you held respect for?

Don't get me wrong, most girl are slut trash. But there are some really kind and helpful girls out there
>>
>>71733922
Takes your sister less than 5 minutes
>>
>>71735370
Netherlands bringing the bants
>>
File: 1480109254544.png (245KB, 450x349px) Image search: [Google]
1480109254544.png
245KB, 450x349px
Me and my QT like each other and flirt but I'm too much of a social awkward nerd to figure out what to do next.

So how do I keep her on the "hook" for the next couple of weeks until we can meet?
>>
>you're cute :3
i-i never asked for this
>>
>>71735972
how do i flirt with my qt?

should i say she looks like a famous kpop singer?
>>
>>71736395
That can't hurt, especially if she likes kpop
>>
https://www.interpals.net/Smallyzz

Has this thot ever responded to any of you lads?
>>
>tfw your slav qt lives over 2k km away from you
;-;
>>
>>71736906
>tfw your qt only lives 6 hours away but you don't have time off from work to actually spend time with her.

I'm temped to skip work on a friday and enjoy a 3 day weekend with her.
>>
>5 new messages
>all from African men
>>
>>71737244
What the fuck do you have on your profile to get that response?
>>
>>71737500
'fuck drumpf and fuck white people'

t. leaf
>>
>>71737500
just a picture of me and some generic "i wanna meet people from other countries" shit
lots of views from qts but I don't know what to message them
>>
this shit won't work
>>
>>71737573
try the apple paste
>>
>>71739281
pasta
>>
>>71739243
use qtcrawler, look up on google
>>
>When your qt stayed up 'till 3am to talk with you and sent you pics of her all sleepy

Hnnnnnnnnnng
>>
>>71730811
I have an even better piece of advice that you should stop writing here when you know that your qt is probably reading.
>>
>>71739394
I mean I can't upload a photo. It's the first time I want to upload my photo on a website.
>>
>>71739394
>qtcrawler
what's the point of it tho..
>>
>>71739703
dont know, never used it

>>71739510
ah ok

>>71739415
>when you skype call your qt until 4 am her time while listening to her cute sleepy voice and you think it's going to work out and it falls apart a few weeks later
>>
>>71739510

Even the website knows nobody wants to see a turk

sorry lad
>>
>>71739816
What happened?
>>
Back from Porto lads ask me anything
>>
>>71742291
Tell us all
>>
>>71742291

How much puss did you crush?
>>
>>71742484
One puss crushed a lot. Must have had sex ten times a day
>>71742481
Beautiful city and we had a whole apartment to ourselves so we got to show off our cooking skills and stuff as well as going out all the time. Boat cruise on the Douro, lots of port, lots of alvarinho and good food, and spent Sunday just chilling at the house. 10/10 weekend
>>
>>71742738
>Ten times a day
wtf how do you even get time for that?
>>
>>71739510
Try to open and save the photo as a new file (.jpg), then try again with this new file.
>>
>>71743584
You can't just convert images like that, he'll have to put it through a proper converter or open it with an image editor and export as a jpg
>>
>>71743584
>500 Internal Server Error

>nginx

Thanks though.
>>
File: mWWYwOn.jpg (38KB, 436x414px) Image search: [Google]
mWWYwOn.jpg
38KB, 436x414px
spent half the day with train girl today

she's just lovely
>>
>>71742738

Hell yeah dude, when's the next time you plan to meet her?
>>
>>71742738
>>71744227

Success stories!! :D

Swede bro, tell us what happened!
>>
>>71731239
Evoke emotional responses.
>>
>>71733854
This is my experience too. All the weird chicks like K-pop. Then again, I like the Korean Ameirboos. There's one that only talks about handegg lol
>>
>tfw you will never be a /cp/ success story because you can't seem to find anyone who's not out of your league and not a koreaboo
>>
>>71744340
oh nothing, we just studied and talked

it was fun
>>
>>71742738
how far into douro did you go?
>>
>>71744623
And by studied you mean FUCKED WILDLY
>>
>>71744623

That's good!

Did you ask if she'd like to do it again?
>>
>>71739816
Redpill me Portugal. How to avoid dis?
>>
>>71744814
i wish!

>>71744822
it was for a group project, so no. but we're more familiar with each other now so we will probably hang out some time
>>
How well do you do with older qts and I mean MILF qts? Any good stories?
>>
>>71745096
are you talking to a portuguese qt?
>>
Why is it so easy to fall in love with a person you've never even seen before and i'm not talking just about looks.
>>
File: uglykorean.jpg (8KB, 266x190px) Image search: [Google]
uglykorean.jpg
8KB, 266x190px
The facts
>>
File: surgery4.jpg (30KB, 580x330px) Image search: [Google]
surgery4.jpg
30KB, 580x330px
facts
>>
>>71746025
Yeah, at least the Indians accept they're ugly as fuck
>>
File: 0CXxUx6[1].jpg (336KB, 1077x1115px) Image search: [Google]
0CXxUx6[1].jpg
336KB, 1077x1115px
C&P Koreans
>>
File: 18bpqlg6tlaudjpg[1].jpg (74KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
18bpqlg6tlaudjpg[1].jpg
74KB, 800x450px
Korean power
>>
File: surgery01-e1396429042620[1].jpg (36KB, 453x450px) Image search: [Google]
surgery01-e1396429042620[1].jpg
36KB, 453x450px
Magic
>>
How do you even start and maintain a conversation with some girl on another continent with whom you have nothing in common? Longest conversation I've had so far petered out after we started talking about the weather.
>>
ouch
>>
>>71746483
if you have nothing in common then dont talk to her
>>
File: cosmetic-surgery-korea[1].jpg (32KB, 590x300px) Image search: [Google]
cosmetic-surgery-korea[1].jpg
32KB, 590x300px
You can love Koreans. no one stop it. It's your responsibility.
>>
>>71743481
Three or four times in the morning, two or three before dinner, three or four before going to sleep. On Sunday it was more since we'd basically watch an episode of sometbing, have sex, watch another episode, repeat etc.

>>71744285
Week before Easter. 9th April she's flying out here and she's here until the 17th or so. Little over a month to wait, I'm sure I can manage

>>71744630
It was an hour cruise so not very far. We were still very much in the city going inland but we got a good view out to sea. The weather wasn't great that day - should have done it the Saturday.

>>71744340
Going to marry her, said it before, saying it again. She is just perfect and for one reason or another is completely in love with me
>>
>>71746995
But how long are you spending per sex session?
>>
>>71744580
No such thing as out of your league on IP. They'll fall for your personality more than your looks since its all text based and you're automatically more attractive by virtue of being foreign. If you're normally a 4, congrats you get +3 foreigner bonus and are now a very respectable 7.
>>
>>71716492
Slavs fucking love home alone
>>
>>71747106
About 30 - 45 minutes or so I'd say.
>>
>>71746995

That's awesome dude! You're making Culture Pal history!
>>
>>71747160
Yeah but if your looks are shit, your personality isn't great, and she's attractive enough that she's getting carpet bombed with "hi haw r u" you have a challenge.
>>
>>71747446
If your personality isn't great you just need to pretend it is. It's the Internet it's ok to lie you specky virgin
>>
>>71747432
Not the first but I'm sure I'll pop back in to let yous know what happens down the line unlike the others. Though the dude in the Czech Republic is probably further down the line than me, albeit with more complications coming up
>>
EU visa is shining behind of you
>>
>>71747195
Then how do you have time for anything else?! That's 300 minutes aka 5 hours a day!
>>
>>71747539
Oh well, half these girls are shit anyway and I have no fucking clue where you guys are finding the non-shit ones who aren't interested in yellow bullshit and are capable of holding a conversation for longer than 5 minutes.
>>
Reminder to report and ignore Koreaboos
>>
>>71747878
my qt found me C:
>>
>>71747606

Hawaiibro still joins us occasionally!
>>
>>71747606
Sup brah? I'm glad everything is going great with you and your qt. It's always good to hear how people succeed from this site. I plan to marry my gf eventually too but not for a few years probably.

Not sure what you mean about the complications I'm facing though.
>>71748028
Right here man
>>
117 days
>>
New Thread:
>>71748879
>>71748879
>>71748879
>>
Or she's a fake trying to get your skype.
Thread posts: 312
Thread images: 40

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.