[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Give me ONE SINGLE reason why I shouldn't move to Japan

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1488142259792 (1).jpg (276KB, 2400x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1488142259792 (1).jpg
276KB, 2400x1600px
Give me ONE SINGLE reason why I shouldn't move to Japan
>>
>>71691008
You don't know moonrunes.
As a bonus jap women are ugly
>>
>>71691008
shitty work ethnics
It isn't the weaboo anime paradise you think it is.
I also heard the Japanese economy is doomed because of China but I am not sure about this
And it is full with ugly azns
>>
>>71691008
>you don't know japanese
>women aren't going to throw themselves at you for being a westerner like you think they are
>>
>>71691008
they don't like chinese guy
>>
You would be an English teacher in Japan :^)
>>
>>71691008
They are too different. Asian countries are fun to visit but for the rest of your life? It is a whole different question.
>>
Nobody cares and if you couldnt get pussy in canada dont think you will in japan lmao
>>
Shit way of working.
Be despised if you don't work 60+20 hours per week.
Soulless automatons who don't value their family nor their life as long as Mr. Hanaberugu is pleased.
People are actually scared of human contact.
The JAV industry is thriving for the only reason that it's seen as a job that can fill the emotional void they are going through.
Anime fucking everywhere. You cannot escape.

God I hated Japan.
>>
why do asians hate facial hair?
>>
It is asian country
>>
>>71691008
They'll say sorry first than you.
>>
>>71691008
It's not like what you think it is
>>
>>71691008
why should we accept 4chan scums in the first place?
>>
Cost, work,
>>
Why do white pigs make only shit threads....
>>
>>71691008
Once you realize that your perception of Japan is only based on manga/anime/memes you'll eventually regret your decision and, if you manage not to kill yourself, you'll go back home.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.