[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

the future Queen of Sweden is the daughter of a gym teacher

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

the future Queen of Sweden is the daughter of a gym teacher
>>
DON'T WORRY
>>
File: robespierre.jpg (292KB, 885x499px) Image search: [Google]
robespierre.jpg
292KB, 885x499px
>>71677687
>2017
>Still having a monarchy of any kind
>>
File: 1459641975542.jpg (96KB, 792x558px)
1459641975542.jpg
96KB, 792x558px
The matter was decided by one of the Swedish courtiers, Baron Karl Otto Mörner, who, entirely on his own initiative, offered the succession to the Swedish crown to Bernadotte. Bernadotte communicated Mörner's offer to Napoleon, who treated the whole affair as an absurdity. The Emperor did not support Bernadotte but did not oppose him either and so Bernadotte informed Mörner that he would not refuse the honour if he were elected. Although the Swedish government, amazed at Mörner's effrontery, at once placed him under arrest on his return to Sweden, the candidature of Bernadotte gradually gained favour and on 21 August 1810 he was elected by the Riksdag of the Estates to be the new Crown Prince, and was subsequently made Generalissimus of the Swedish Armed Forces by the King

>Napoleon, who treated the whole affair as an absurdity

Friendly reminder that the Swedes elected Napoleon's worst ever marshal, the one he actually tried to get rid of, as their King
>>
>>71677687
the future Queen of Denmark is a minger aussie chick the prince found in a sleazy main street bar in Sydney
>>
This is a good thing
>>
>>71677687
i thought she was gonna be black
>>
>>71679652
isn't some british prince dating a mulatto?

ENGLAND YES
>>
>>71679686
He's your prince too
>>
File: 1479321936533.png (114KB, 602x491px) Image search: [Google]
1479321936533.png
114KB, 602x491px
>>71679748
but he's not my prince
DOG BLESS
>>
File: royal-tattoo.png (453KB, 483x414px) Image search: [Google]
royal-tattoo.png
453KB, 483x414px
>>71677687
>>
>>71677687
>a gym teacher
Nay, but. He was a personal trainer and owned one of those faggy gyms for upper class people so they don't have to smell oik sweat, that's how he met the princess bint, innit.
>>
>>71680753
He definitely has some royal blood in him already. Look at that chin - that's no peasant's mandible. One of his ancestors probably got Habsburg'd.
>>
File: thumbs up princess.jpg (243KB, 962x684px) Image search: [Google]
thumbs up princess.jpg
243KB, 962x684px
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.