[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tradies in Australia

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 8

File: 1459070042280.jpg (86KB, 515x513px) Image search: [Google]
1459070042280.jpg
86KB, 515x513px
The reason why most tradies are arseholes towards people who work in offices and say things like "They sit in an office all day and don't do any real work" to doctors, lawyers, designers, managers etc is because they are mad that they still have hard feelings about high school and how they dropped out in year 10.

This is the same reason if you say words like "statistics" or "socioeconomic" that they sarcastically go "Awww looks loik we got a fucking college professor here ay Kevo"

Most of them are still pissed off about teachers telling them they should get a good education still after all these years.
>>
File: 2D6.jpg (350KB, 2048x1968px) Image search: [Google]
2D6.jpg
350KB, 2048x1968px
>>71674516
Very hot
>>
>>71674516
did a tradie hurt your feelings today anon?
>>
Piss off you ABC wanker

Asians aren't human
>>
>>71674516
tradies earn more than the average office pleb anyway
>>
>>71674680

They hurt my feelings every time they tail gate and hoon around like wankers in their high lux utes with fucking timber and cement mixers on the back.

>>71674746
Yes, but no amount of money if worth being uneducated and talking like Darren and Damo.
>>
File: pi7.jpg (34KB, 740x439px) Image search: [Google]
pi7.jpg
34KB, 740x439px
>>71674516
I agree.
Many australians are astoundingly stupid.
My hypothesis; It's related to being descended from criminals.
>>
>>71674859
darren and damo are dole bludgers not tradies, it sounds like you have a problem with meth addicts and got them mixed up with tradies
>>
>>71674960

Have you ever spent much time with tradies?

Darren and Damo aren't far off.
>>
soft cunt
>>
>>71674516

Blue collar workers in Canada are often the same way.

>Go on Normiebook
>See people in trade jobs posting memes about how "real men wear overalls instead of suits" or about how "working in a trade guarantees more money in a month than a university graduate makes in a year"

It's like ultimate butthurt. I wonder if tradies realize that within a few decades most of them will be replaced by robots?
>>
>>71675088
It depends on the trade and degree though.

Mechanics don't earn a lot of money, they are like the arts or graphic design degrees of trades.

Doctors and lawyers make more money than most brick layers without fucking up their backs.
>>
>>71674935
and inbred idiots, dont forget that!!

>>71674960
six of one, half dozen of the other.
>>
>>71675088
They know they have shitty lives, they have to do hard manual work for a fraction of the pay a guy sitting in an office gets (most of them do). They try to justify themselves somehow.
>>
>>71675218

They often say things like "It's the tradies that do all the real work when wankers in suits just sit in air conditioned offices".

Yet it's often people in offices that do the civil engineering work so whatever their building can go ahead or designing the architecture or working as a pay role officer.
>>
>>71674516
tradies earn more than most of those people though lol

most tradies are average, decent people, not arrogant.
>>
>>71675548

They are arrogant as fuck.

I had to do some work on a construction site and they were straight up telling me to my face that I don't do a real job just because I work in an office and shit like that.

I fucking hate tradies.
>>
>>71675628

Just think, though, they're only acting like that because they have an inferiority complex. They know that their jobs (while decently paying) haven't nearly as much prestige as an office job.

They know full well that when someone asks what they do and they say "construction worker," a lot of people turn their nose up at them.
>>
>>71674516
I've done some labouring and a few of them said that they don't know how people could work in an office all day and that it was inhumane. Meanwhile we're out there in the sun shovelling fucking dirt.
>>
>>71675628
I mean some of them earn more money than me but I don't go around calling people bro and wearing my hat backwards, where singlets as casual attire, have shitty tatoos that are poorly drawn or a girlfriend that looks like a stripper with bleach blonde hair, so it kinda works out in my favour.
>>
>>71675741

in australian culture being a tradie is more respected than being an office jockey
>>
>>71675811
those are called FUCKING FAGGOTS anywhere else. I had a job working tile and flooring, where this one guy on the crew was always griping and bitching about something. he would go off on these pill fueled rants about how horrible it must be to work for some company with actual benefits and perks, while we were in this fucking house that was being built where the one room was hotter than satans ballsack and the thinset was drying in the buckets. our boss fellout from the heat and this faggot with no chin and a queer moustache was ranting and spazzing out.

goddamn i hate him still.
>>
>>71675845
You mean bogan culture.

Normal people respect doctors and school teachers more than tradies unless you are living in a rural shit hole or somewhere like Mt Druitt.
>>
>>71674516
>Tradies
Ahh so they have quite the reputation in Australia eh
>>
>>71676135

maybe if you're a chink, take notice of the next election campaign and take notes
>>
>>71675741
>haven't nearly as much prestige

Speak english you queer
>>
>>71676331
Funny, because I am not a chink.

I bet you had bogan parents, went to a bogan school and grew up around a bogan social circle and so that's what you think most people are actually like.
>>
>>71674516
t. zhang
>>
I have a degree in accounting and I became a plumber. Best decision I ever made. OP is a faggot, probably butthurt because he cant find a job with his BA.
>>
File: 205a96a9cbe4d1c6-47341.png (533KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
205a96a9cbe4d1c6-47341.png
533KB, 500x500px
>tfw 20 years old and earning $22/hour as an hvac apprentice
>in a union, own a car, work 8:00-4:00, three days off a week, don't live with my parents

you all are just bitter
>>
>>71676637
>>71676652

>Be walking down lone Ontario street
>Girlfriend clings close to me and says "Anon, it looks a bit... Blue out here. Blue collar, I mean."
>See tradies slinking around in the shadows
>One of the tradies flops towards me "nice bachelor's degree, bruh."
>"Thanks? I'm doing my master's degree now--"
>The trady cuts me off, spewing "MUH INCOME" and "MUH REAL LABOUR"
>Hear a chorus of cracks as his joints give out due to having to constantly crouch and bend all day at his jobs
>Shake my head and walk away while he pitifully mutters "but muh real job..."
>>
>>71676943
>shitthatneverhappened.webm

stay obsessed uni runt
>>
File: 1487628198052.jpg (22KB, 414x506px) Image search: [Google]
1487628198052.jpg
22KB, 414x506px
>>
is IT a trade?
>>
File: 1480244276414.jpg (29KB, 640x519px) Image search: [Google]
1480244276414.jpg
29KB, 640x519px
>>71677172
I think so
>>
>>71677172
Nah, it's a degree.
>>
>>71677172
no
>>
>>71677314
i work in IT without a degree
>>
>>71677427
Most of the guys I know who work in IT have liberal arts degrees, couldn't get good jobs, so now they rely on their self-taught computer skills
>>
>>71677482
IT pays really well actually.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.