[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you want to live in a traditional, not tainted by feminism

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: marruecos.jpg (132KB, 1280x678px) Image search: [Google]
marruecos.jpg
132KB, 1280x678px
If you want to live in a traditional, not tainted by feminism not multiculti country why don't you move to Morocco?
>>
>>71664698
>Pisslam
No gracias.
>>
Because it's full of moors
>>
>some cunt asks for a photo with gf. Rubs his hand down her back
>some cunt tries a necklace he was selling on gf. Rubs his hand down her top
>point you in the direction of where you want to go, even though you never asked. Demand €5 for their help anyway
>lady attacks you with a dirty henna needle trying to push her services
>random guy fixing a motorbike smiles and says "nice tits"
>reprimanded by a passerby because we ignored some bedouins trying to push their wares
>shoulder charged by some fuckwit on a casablanca street for absolutely no reason
>never honest about the price or about anything. Literally everyone bullshits you
>some dickhead on a moped attempts to jokingly steer into your direction when youre waiting to cross at a pedestrian crossing
>go to the bathroom at a nargile bar, group of bydlo come over to my gf and ask "he's not really your bf is he ?"
>travel on a bus for four hours as some twat plays Islamic prayers/tunes out loud on his phone, nobody says anything
>bus driver wont let me get on the bus till I give him a cigarette

Yeah, nah.
>>
>>71665315
>>shoulder charged by some fuckwit on a casablanca street for absolutely no reason

kek
>>
>>71665315
Wew lad. No offence but kinda sounds like you got cucked there
>>
>>71665470
Yeah no shit
>>
>>71665315

>guy that went to school with me goes to morocco on vacations
>entire family is blonde as fuck, mom+dad+him+16 years gorgeous sister
>after first couple of days a moor approaches them on the streets
>he wants to buy the girl, offers XXX camels for her
>parents say no and tell him to fuck off
>guy folows them everywhere insisting on buying the girl
>finally they see a cop, tell him what happened
>cop goes and talk with the guy, he finally leaves
>cop returns and says... look XXX camels was a good offer
>they spend the last 2 days inside the hotel afraid they would kidnap her
>>
>>71665717
how many camels was it tho
>>
>>71665315
honestly I hate morocco but now that I know they made the life of the worst poster on /int/ slightly worse I gotta give it to them
>>
>>71665884
>the worst poster on /int/
but why ?
>>
File: 1487235914022.jpg (22KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1487235914022.jpg
22KB, 400x400px
>>71665717
Holy shit i'm dying
>>
>>71665786

can't remember, 10 years old story but true.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.