[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are saudis/indos/mid-orientals so bad at human contact?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: sand.jpg (12KB, 261x189px) Image search: [Google]
sand.jpg
12KB, 261x189px
Pic related.

It's like no one in india (and also any country whose inhabitants are referred to as sandniggers) is completely incapable of approaching other human beings.

On top of that, it's like they're all using the same phrasary of stock phrases. Why? Does India have some kind of "online chatting school" where this is part of the program?
Do their shitty CS degrees include courses on chatting up girls online, all using the same words?

pls respond, this is something that has been bugging me for years
>>
File: 1313194626065.png (5KB, 203x210px) Image search: [Google]
1313194626065.png
5KB, 203x210px
Seriously, can someone tell me why indians are so absurdly naive online?

I usually pose as a girl on online chats for masturbatory purposes, but when one time I logged in by pure chances during india peak hours I struck gold.
They just believe anything you say, they will buy you things, they will believe any bullshit excuse for not having pictures for them, or a microphone...and most of the time they'll wire you money after not even a week you're talking to eachother, so that you can totally buy a camera/mic and take cute pics for them.

Once I even got money for a PLANE TICKET
Because a guy thought I'd marry him and I was supposed to fly there to do it
After TWO WEEKS OF TALKING OVER TEXT ONLY

It's like every indian adult on the internet has aspergers, they're completely devoid of any common sense or social cues.
I don't understand why, as a nation, it's so widespread.
Out of what must be more than 60 indians now, only ONCE was I called out on my bullshit after asking for money.
>>
>>71656435
>usually pose as a girl
>so ugly he only attracts the dregs of the internet pool.
>>
>>71656435
probably actual human trafficking rings
>>
>>71657285

Did you even read my post?
I use the pictures of hot sluts off the internet

But it hardly matters what you put up, interactions with indos always end up the same
>>
File: 1481487245036.png (2MB, 294x1942px) Image search: [Google]
1481487245036.png
2MB, 294x1942px
pic sort of related
>>
>>71656397
Well in countries where school is sex-seperated lots of guys grow up without interacting with non-related females so it's a bit awkward
>>
>>71657356
I didn't get it
>>
Aren't arranged marriages common in India?
Are those online looking for lovers just desperate?
>>
>>71657417

It's beyond awkward though
They all speak with the same pre-made phrases
Then they propose marriage within five seconds

What the fuck
>>
>>71657450
This is what happens when you're living in a society with unhealthy male-female relations and you watch a western show on tv then be like "wtf womens're so sex"
>>
>>71656435
probably its because their society lacks common senses about human rights/genders especially equlity which /pol/ack virgins would hate
>>
>>71656435
>manipulate poor desperate brown people into giving you all their money
>isn't even a woman
kek'd i should do the same
why are italians such kikes
>>
>>71658073

To be honest, I wasn't even intending on doing that
My objective was just masturbating, the money just came out of nowhere and was an unintended bonus
>>
bump for interest

because this is like nation-wide mental illness
>>
In these societies normal contact to females who are not your family members is impossible in these societies.

>>71656435
kek, hilarious.
Care to post some conversations?
>>
>>71657421
Mehmet's father couldn't get him a butifel gf from the balkanar
>>
>>71658121
Masturbate to what?
>>
>>71657335
Makes sense. If they can get even one victim it probably makes up for the cost of throwing some money around to people like OP.
>>
>>71656397
Don't think so much about it.
Just show pussy already. You see that this man loves you.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.