[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/med/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_9824.jpg (204KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9824.jpg
204KB, 800x1200px
High quality olive oil edition

Pls do not respond to bait, hide uk, canadian and american flags
>>
/med/ is ded
Southern Europeans don't post here, the few ones who do will complain about North Africans. And without North Africans it will be even more ded.
>>
>>71648845
Rip
This general was actually good without this though it was at least /int/ related.
>>
>>71648652
>tunisian oil
>high quality
>>
>>71649019
>imblying its not
>>
>>71649019
t.italian mafioso who spreads propaganda about our olive oil so he can sell his olive oil with higher prices
>>
>>71648845
>Southern Europeans don't post here
Why?
>>
File: 1450707425733_09_gh_zoomimage[1].jpg (96KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1450707425733_09_gh_zoomimage[1].jpg
96KB, 1500x1500px
Is Gaea good olive oil? It's the closest I've gotten to the taste of genuine olive oil here (it's supposed to taste kinda grassy I think, and it's that taste I like), and it says on the bottle it's produced solely by mechanical means.
>>
>>71651617
meme hipster shit , all med extra virgin olive oil have the same taste
>>
>>71651331
We are ashamed of our berber heritage, and our north european masters don't want us to speak to mena people
>>
>>71651691

Not here. I bought one that was supposedly made in northern Spain, but had some Italian stuff on the label, and it didn't taste like olive oil at all. It just kinda tasted fake, and it didn't state it was produced by mechanical means, so I assume that it wasn't.

Fake olive oil runs rampant here, dunno what it's like in Tunisia and the rest of the Med.
>>
>>71651331
Probably because this general used to be good but rapidly turned into shit, both because of trolls and because there wasn't much to talk about, after that the old ones stopped posting in /med/ and the new ones found only Muslims so they were pissed off
>>
File: ja.jpg (220KB, 1024x685px) Image search: [Google]
ja.jpg
220KB, 1024x685px
>>71651834
we buy our olive oil directly from the olive oil mill here just after the olive harvest , so i dont really know anything about bottled brands
>>
>>71651883

I sure wish I could do that, but it seems like a real hassle going all the way to the Med for some olive oil. I'd have to buy more than I could bring on a plane, and it would probably expire.

If I could have the climate and cuisine of the Med, but keep the economy and stability of Northern Europe, that would be paradise.
>>
Guys I have been fapping to cocks lately. Mind you, feminine cocks belonging to traps (thus girls), but I was too focused on the cock. I think I am gay.
>>
>>71652020
>If I could have the climate and cuisine of the Med, but keep the economy and stability of Northern Europe, that would be paradise.
greek Cyprus /malta/Monaco
>>
>>71652072
>greek Cyprus /malta
Both poorer than Italy

>Monaco
I don't think you can affod to live there if you're not a millionaire
>>
>>71651878
>muslims
Reeeee most north africans here aren't even muslim at least I know I'm not
>>
>>71652204
stability of economy and society<>gdp per capita
>>
>>71652318

Yes, I'm more concerned with the stability to some degree than actual wealth.
>>
>>71652585
>stability
That'll be gone soon anyway once China has ruined the dollar.
>>
Post comfy music in your language
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-f-ZJirt0ik

Btw some Greek anon posted good relaxation music, I would like to know some.
>>
>>71653123

It's very comfy, it's just the Middle Eastern singing style I struggle to get used to.
>>
>>71653443
Then you'll struggle with the traditional instruments. this song is so relaxing
https://youtu.be/CeY7yF8gIUE
>>71653123
It's so bad that I don't know of any egyptian singing relaxing music, not even arabic speaking ones. How can you search those?
>>
>>71653443
This is North African singing style though.
Middle eastern is too emotional, sometimes it's hype mood and others it's sad.
>>
>>71653663

Oh, you said language. I thought it was a song from UAE.
>>
>>71653649
You can search those if you happen to know the right artists.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VF_mzZ6FAio
>>
>>71653726
It's a song from Algeria sang in kabyle.
(I'm a Kabyle)
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.