[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fellow Third world countries of /int/. Do you have a designated

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

Fellow Third world countries of /int/.

Do you have a designated showcase city( or cities) is frequently used to hide the fact that your country is a complete and utter shithole in tourism ads, movies, commercials, and pretentious photoshoots and what not that?

I'll start.
>Philippines
>Makati City
>>
>>71648278
Rio, but the city is one of the worst cities in the country and we can't hide our shit.
>>
File: download.jpg (187KB, 1000x560px)
download.jpg
187KB, 1000x560px
Yes, we do :^)
>>
No
unless you want to count colombo, which is glossed over in tourist ads;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EcPQa9mhMGY

though it's a not an "artificial" city
>>
>>71648278
Our designated tourism city only makes the rest of the country look worse.
>>
>>71648278
İstanbul, İzmir and antalya are our tourists traps, eskişehir and yalova are also nice places

You wont find tourists in adana homewer
>>
Yes it's called Auckland
>>
Yes. It's called Singapore.
>>
>>71648393
You guys manage to make poverty sexy to white "omg woke" tourists n shiet.
>>
>>71648413
That Russia has the cobalt blue sea.
>>
>>71648278
We have the exact opposite with Lisbon.
>>
Pretty much the plane itself before landing
>>
>>71648278
bump
>>
>>71648278
Hà Nội and Sài Gòn, of course. Big cities are better than the rest of the country.
>>
>>71648278
We have an entire region called Transylvania
>>
>>71649318

Are you the same Sudanese from the spider thread? Yuo are very funny man.
>>
For me it doesn't matter how ugly a country or city looks as long as the people living there are happy and don't rob foreign visitors.
>>
Hello my fellow third world countries
>>
Yes, we have Moscow and Petersburg.
>>
>>71649994

How to make Russia great again
>>
>>71648466
The South Island for nature stuff too.
>>
>>71648530
India will always be the king of that though.
>>
>>71650072
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>71649994
> about 20kk people in these cities
> literally 1/7 of the population
> used to hide the fact that your country is a complete and utter shithole in tourism ads, movies, commercials, and pretentious photoshoots and what not that?
Rukidin
>>
>>71650177
You know what
>>
literally our capital
>>
>>71648278
Nope. We just let it all hang out - free and loose, baby.
>free and loose
>just like our dindus
>>
No city can compare with Pyongyang.
>>
>>71649782
yeah, just like the rest of the fucking world
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.