[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the "stupid American" meme cam to be

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1431127571424.png (20KB, 555x555px) Image search: [Google]
1431127571424.png
20KB, 555x555px
Think about it, Americans - by far the largest group of posters on this board - are, obviously, native English speakers.
They can express all of their opinions with ease, no matter how stupid they might be.
Naturally, a large percentage of low-IQ posters will post their opinions on here as well.

Then on the other hand you have the European posters.
An almost elitist club of highly intellectual users who have been able to master the English language to a degree no American would ever be able to achieve in learning a second language.

If you're a dumb European you won't come here because you can't understand what is being said.
You need to be highly intelligent as a non-native speaker to partake in discussions on this board.
This is not the case for Americans, every dumb as a rock Cletus can come here, read and post all he likes.
>>
File: 1481587158644.jpg (50KB, 467x462px) Image search: [Google]
1481587158644.jpg
50KB, 467x462px
To aske for all thy love, and thy whole heart t’were madnesse,
I doe not sue,
nor can admit
(Fairest) from you
to have all, yet
who giveth all hath nothing to impart, but sadnesse.

He that receiveth all, can have no more then seeing.
My Love by length
of every houre,
Gathers new strength,
new growth, new flower.
You must have daily new rewards in store, still being.

You cannot every day give me your heart for merit:
Yet if you will,
when yours doth goe,
You shall have still
one to bestow:
For you shall mine when yours doth [hence de -] part inherit.

Yet if you please, Ile finde a better way, then change them:
For so alone
dearest we shall
Be one and one,
anothers all -
Let us so joyne our hearts that nothing may estrange them.
>>
A lot of it is also because of natural European elitism and deliberate baiting by the Americans.
>>
*fart noises*
>>
>>71632431
>anglosphere
alpha shitposters that come to /int/ for fun
>yuros
pretentious beta males that want to have serious discussions about """"culture""" while eating their continental breakfasts and smoking cigarettes
>>
>>71632431
Very good point, never thought of it. Is being a native English speaker a blessing or a curse?

t. Non native speaker
>>
>>71632431
VERY insightful thread
>>
An almost elitist club of highly intellectual users
>4chad

it sure is
>>
English is a language for idiots, you don't need to be smart to learn it.
>>
>>71632828
What's the percentage of English speaking population in Monkhuezilzinho, macaco?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.