[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is it bad to be a Polish living in Britain?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 1469175911859.webm (3MB, 450x253px) Image search: [Google]
1469175911859.webm
3MB, 450x253px
is it bad to be a Polish living in Britain?
>>
>is it bad to be Polish?

yes
>>
>>71624488
Depends. Why and what are you doing in Britain?
>>
>>71624488
Jesus nature is scary.
>>
>>71624772
right? honestly, what in the fuck did i just witness
>>
>>71624867
The red one is a giant leech, other is a worm.
>>
>>71624725
living. honestly i want to make it my home but its difficult. im stubborn tho
>>
>>71624488
get

the

fuck

out
>>
>>71626144
can you say this to Mohammad and Jamal?
>>
>>71626209
No, he can't because I'd beat him the fuck up.

t. Muhammad
>>
>>71626209
It'd be more impressive if America could say that to the nonwhite 40% of their country
>>
>>71626300
hes still right tho
>>
>>71626393
right how? he just asked a question
>>
>>71626496
please accept my Polish ancestry your girls really dig me up
>>
>>71624488
Even though my father is English. Even though I was born in this country. Even though all the family I've ever known have been English aside from my mother. Even though I have lived here for 2 decades and will continue to live here till the day I die, you have a greater claim on these lands than I ever will. I am beneath you. Because I am a halfbreed.

No one really minds the Polish, people exaggerate on here but most brits are indifferent to you, aside from a select few bitter people. So long as you integrate and don't steal cars or commit fraud. I like your females too, I try to not disgust them or make them feel uncomfortable by bowing my head and crossing the road if possible. Whenever I see a skinny girl in tight jeans on the street shes almost always eastern european.
>>
>>71624488
they look like dicks lol
>>
>>71624488
I'm very much pro-Brexit and anti-immigration, but I have no problem with immigrants. If I were you and saw an easy opportunity to improve my life situation then I'd jump at it too. The problems that open-door immigration causes Britain aren't your concern, and nor should they be. I can't say I have any Polish friends because in my experience they tend to hang around in their own communities, but I've never had any trouble with a Pole.

Not sure every pro-Brexiter will be the same though, there are racists and idiots in every country, and you'll probably get a bit of abuse now that it's being seen as more acceptable. Those people are best just being laughed at though, normally their own lives are pretty terrible and their opinion is worthless.
>>
>>71627921
i agree with you and thanks for honesty
>>
File: awkward_boner.jpg (22KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
awkward_boner.jpg
22KB, 640x360px
>>71624488
>>
Depends how many of the white devils you've brought to justice.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.