[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Britain's Nanny

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: thatcher.jpg (2MB, 3500x1968px) Image search: [Google]
thatcher.jpg
2MB, 3500x1968px
How does your country feel about Thatcher?

People here seem to quite like her.
>>
she was a dumb weak old bitch who protected pedos and destroyed her country's economy, pretty much the british Reagan
>>
>>71618397
We used to be quite fond of workers' rights here.
Her fame isn't good.
>>
not particularly liked but she did humiliate argentina, so a bitch that gave us a giggle
>>
>>71619967
and she got humiliated by Deng Xiaoping who was 1m50 and literally a million years old
>>
>>71619754
>she was a dumb weak old bitch who protected pedos and destroyed her country's economy, pretty much the british Reagan
By "destroy" touvmean "rebuild", right? You must be a communist, like all the french.
>>
>>71620022
No, the translator never told her what this commie mass-murderer shit said.
>>71619842
>>>71618397 (OP)
>We used to be quite fond of workers' rights here.
Oh, that explains why your esonomy is shit and your industeial products cant compete.
>>
>>71620121
you're retarded, she's literally the reason for the paki immigration
>>
>>71620202
Are you saying caring for workers' rights will lead to a worse economy?

I've a hard time imagining Sweden's economy being as strong as it is without an empowered work force. We've a union density of about 70% and we're doing quite well.
>>
>>71620022
>In September 1982, Margaret Thatcher, fresh off taking out a couple of spics with old guns and feeling mighty cocky that the British Empire was back, visited Beijing where Deng Xiaoping reminded her of the pending return of Hong Kong in 1997. When Thatcher objected, Deng replied "If I backed off on [the expiration of the 99 year lease on Hong Kong], then I would be no better than the traitors of the Qing Dynasty who sold off our land to foreign powers." He then added that "We could occupy Hong Kong in 24 hours if we wanted to."

>Thatcher left the Great Hall of the People in Beijing red-faced and silent.
>>
>>71620256
Fuck you, faggot, all tou can do is suck muslim dick.
>>
>>71620282
>>>71620202 (You)
>Are you saying caring for workers' rights will lead to a worse economy?
Absolutelly.
>>
>>71620561
and this my son is, among many other reasons, why Deng Xiaoping is one of the greatest statesman of the 20th century.

>>71620840
you're literally retarded and as your inability to quote showed in >>71620202 and >>71620906
a literal redditor.
>>
>>71620202
>commie mass-murderer shit

kys assclown
>>
>>71622117
Muslim dick is not enough forvyou, you'll add chink dick too? Well, it's small, maybe it will fit.
>>
>>71622883
Did you make your fortune (50€) cleaning toilets in England thanks to mama thatcher ?
>>
>>71619754
Can't destroy what was already dead
>>
File: 1487640894094.jpg (360KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1487640894094.jpg
360KB, 1280x1024px
>>71618397
Neoliberal cunt, glad she's dead
>>
>>71622978
She was the nail in the coffin for non néo-liberal policies in England, all the shit that followed, Blair, Cameron, etc... are direct consequences of Thatcherism.

Same as the U.S., Reagan was the nail in the coffin of real American conservatism and it's really ironic to see muh guns faggots defending the president that made illegal a wide range of rifles.
>>
used to like her until i realized globalist capitalism was retarded and she helped to usher in. fuck her for ruining the lives of thousands of miners.
>>
>>71618397
Funded deathsquads in Northern Ireland so she's cool in my book.
>>
>>71618397
My favourite stroke outside of an Olympic event.
>>
>>71618397
I don't really know much about her policies, but I do like that the most powerful woman of the 20th century took pride in being hated by feminists.
>>
>>71620561
>Deng Xiaoping
Too bad he died before he could see it happen
>>
>>71625272
The miners were a bunch of dindus
>>
>>71633020
she crushed pretty much all of organized labour, economically wrecked the north and ran protestant death squads in NI
>>
>>71618397
She's pretty unanimously hated, even the scottish tories probably dislike her for single handedly reviving the scottish independence movement
>>
>>71633509
I should add

t. scottish
>>
File: yougov-PMratings.jpg (151KB, 1024x542px) Image search: [Google]
yougov-PMratings.jpg
151KB, 1024x542px
>>71633509
>She's pretty unanimously hated
AHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>brits go on about how amazing london is for being the financial capital of the world
>hate maggie who literally made it possible
??????
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.