[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post ITT if you love the UK and all of its people.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 15

File: UK_flag.png (264KB, 2000x2778px) Image search: [Google]
UK_flag.png
264KB, 2000x2778px
Post ITT if you love the UK and all of its people.
>>
Don't like the brown ones
>>
>>71615973
I love all of UK people, except the English
>>
>>71616008
This

>>71616026
t. Hitler
>>
>>71616026
Fuck you too.
>>
File: 1485240071576.jpg (78KB, 799x650px) Image search: [Google]
1485240071576.jpg
78KB, 799x650px
>>71616026
Good post
>>
>>71616026
du bist dumm
>>
File: scotcucks.png (100KB, 1313x1617px) Image search: [Google]
scotcucks.png
100KB, 1313x1617px
>>71615973
I don't like the brown invaders or the Scots but everyone is ok.
>>
>>71616282
Independence from English opressor when?
>>
>>71616375

>oppressor

This fucking victim-culture needs to stop. The scots are just inferior and they know it.
>>
>>71616233
Hitler loved the English he's obviously a Merkel cuck
>>
>>71616233
>>71616238
>>71616337
on a serious note, I obiviously dont hate the English, but I cant deny that it really hurt me that English see us as some sort of opressors and want to leave the Union. So saying that I "love" you would be too strong of a word
>>
File: hadrians-wall.jpg (197KB, 1440x750px) Image search: [Google]
hadrians-wall.jpg
197KB, 1440x750px
>>71616344
Fix the wall.
>>
>>71616713
It's the cunts in Brussels that I hate. And Merkel, Schultz, etc.

I like the Germans as a people. Visited Andernach back in the 90s, was very nice indeed. People, food, landscape, architecture, everything. Beautiful place.
>>
>>71616713
2 WORLD WARS, 1 WORLD CUP
>>
File: 1481341915069.png (111KB, 960x450px) Image search: [Google]
1481341915069.png
111KB, 960x450px
>>71616375
Never lmao fuck the krauts
>>
File: merkel.jpg (229KB, 1600x1065px) Image search: [Google]
merkel.jpg
229KB, 1600x1065px
>>71616713
It's mostly this crazy bitch and her cronies.

Just cause your government is doing stupid shit doesn't mean it's all German's fault. Just like America and it's government.
>>
I love it.
>>
>>71616941
>>71616999
but thats not how the Brexit debate sounded like.
Your polticians explicitly said that you dont want European people in your countries. And that we opress you and deny you solidarity. And that you would be better off alone and could strong-arm us into a trade deal that benefits you, because Germany needs to sell cars.
It doesn't really sound to me as if you would view continental europeans as your friends
>>
>>71617171
Being allowed to control our own borders was a big reason for lots of Brits, but having Euros over here wasn't a concern for anyone I've met. Millions of Africans, yes. Europeans, no.

Personally, I just want the people deciding Britain's future to be British, with British interests their priority. I don't trust unelected, unaccountable foreign strangers to give us the best deals and most appropriate terms.

I'm also very cynical about the EU's motives. They said there wouldn't be a single currency, then introduced the Euro. They said they wouldn't interfere in our laws, then we got the European Courts. They said they wouldn't impose economic policy, they said they wouldn't build their own army. Lies, broken promises, unlimited budgets, naked political ambition and tighter and tighter control... Where is it all leading?
>>
>>71617702
>Millions of Africans, yes. Europeans, no.
how many millions of Africans did UK get? Because correct me if I am wrong, but France was activly keeping them out of your country, against their own best interest.

>Personally, I just want the people deciding Britain's future to be British, with British interests their priority.
And you see, this is exactly the problem. This British exeptionalism. This "Britain First" mentality. Did you ever spend any time thinking about how your decision could affect your fellow Europeans?
>>
File: 1473401620366.png (1MB, 1800x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1473401620366.png
1MB, 1800x2000px
DAILY REMINDER THE UK ARE THE REASON CANADA, AUSTRALIA, NEW ZEALAND AND AMERICA ALL EXIST

You're welcome white man.
>>
>>71618184
thanks famalam
>>
>>71618041
>this is exactly the problem
I like my country and I want to keep it. Remove freedom of movement and European law and we'll talk.
>>
File: 2zipvfk.jpg.png (217KB, 1599x794px) Image search: [Google]
2zipvfk.jpg.png
217KB, 1599x794px
>>71618184
>being white
kind of feel bad for you people.
>>
>>71618041
>Personally, I just want the people deciding Britain's future to be British, with British interests their priority.
>And you see, this is exactly the problem. This British exeptionalism. This "Britain First" mentality.
G*rmans truly are beyond saving.
>>
>>71618468
>>71618541
its your good right to be egoistic. Just dont pretend you are our friends, because friends dont act like this
>>
>>71618643
>Just dont pretend you are our friends
We never have lmfao
>>
>>71618661
so then i dont understand why you are so offended that i dont love english people
>>
>>71618643
>>71618742
a british man and a german can be friends, why not? Saying you don't like an entire nationality because we have a different culture and don't want to be a part of your club is just petty and childish
>>
File: IMG_0941.gif (890KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0941.gif
890KB, 500x281px
I love UK, British people are adorable
>>
>>71618041
Britain got barely any Africans and I'd like to keep it that way.

>exceptionalism is the problem
We're not running a charity (although we do give £12bn a year in foreign aid). I expect other countries around the world to act in their own interest, they should expect the same from us.

And what entitles Spain or Greece to British money? What entitles bureaucrats in Brussels to dictate our trade deals or to overrule our courts? Why should we trust them at all? They weren't elected by Brits, they weren't appointed by Brits, they should have no say in our government.

>>71618643
Friends don't dictate how someone runs their home, where they can work, what they can spend their money on. That's not a friend, that's a boss. Germany and the EU are not Britain's boss. We can be friends, but when you start making our laws and spending our money, that's too far. We have a perfectly good parliament, thank you.
>>
>>71618918
I have individual British friends, but I dislike this British mentality of Britain first, and I wouldn't call the people of Britain our friends in general, in a way I see French people as our friends.
>>
>>71618742
I love Germans for many, many reasons, politics is the reason I hate them.

Like >>71618918 said it's childish to dislike an entire people and country because of their politics, a small fraction of the many things that make them British.
>>
>>71618995
>We're not running a charity (although we do give £12bn a year in foreign aid). I expect other countries around the world to act in their own interest, they should expect the same from us.
So you wouldn't be angry with us if we strong-arm you into a shitty deal, right? After all, everybody is looking out for his own interests first, right?

>Friends don't dictate how someone runs their home, where they can work, what they can spend their money on. That's not a friend, that's a boss.
I might be remembering wrong, but didn't you actually agree to join the Union, with common laws and distribution of EU development funds? In fact, I even remember you begging to join us, with Charls de Gaulle having vetoed you twice. Only after his death you actually managed to join.
>>
Brits are classy.
>>
>>71619233
If Germany offers us a bad deal we will at least have the freedom to turn it down and shop elsewhere.

I personally didn't agree to any deal with the EU, and only 2 years after Britain joined, there was a referendum with only 67% voting to stay. Britain was never fully sold on this project. And the terms of the deal have changed repeatedly and unilaterally since Britain joined. It started as a simple common market, with preferential treatment for members. Now it's more like an empire, with vassals instead of members. There are now plans to form it's own army (plans that were deliberately hidden!). What happens next is quite predictable. Requests that member states "scale down" their national armies in favour of supporting the EU army. After all, why would they need an army? They're now protected by the EU. And eventually, the EU will rule unquestioned over it's members, and they can forget about holding referendums to leave.
>>
File: 1483643531719.jpg (93KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1483643531719.jpg
93KB, 720x960px
>>71619292
We're extremely classy.
>>
>>71618041
Its that you think about that as a problem, that why we see you as oppressive
>>
>>71619939
>If Germany offers us a bad deal we will at least have the freedom to turn it down and shop elsewhere.
I think you overestimate your barging position.
Keep in mind that 50% of your trade is with the EU, if we were to put tariffs in place, this would hurt you a lot.
Oh, and the rest of your trade runs through EU trade deals. Sure, the other countries could just continue to trade with you to those conditions. Or they could use your moment of weakness and force very once-sided deals upon you and you would have no other choice but to accept
>>
>>71620262
And we just tell you to fuck off. Simple as that. Job done. No need to be upset because we crushed another empire of yours.
>>
I wish I was British ;_;
>>
>>71620262
We have zero bargaining position if the EU is dictating the terms of our deals. If the EU decides to hurt the profits of member states to "make an example" of the UK, it will be exposed for what it really is: An economic protection racket. It will only prove that we (and everyone else) will be better off out of it in the long run.

And you're assuming that the only thing that matters to Brits is money. It wouldn't be the first time Brits have made sacrifices to keep national independence and sovereignty.
>>
>>71620262
Why are you so flustered by our leaving anyway? One of the slogans for leaving was something like "Love Europe, hate the EU" Nobody who voted leave hated Europeans (except Poles and Romanians) they hated the bureaucrats
>>
I love UK except the anglo, the scotish, the welsh and the irish
>>
>>71620783
So you just like British immigrants?
>>
>>71620783

t. cornish nationalist
>>
>>71620262
And if you put tarrifs in place it would hurt you a lot, as a greater proportion of your exports go to us than ours go to you, Also its 25% not 50%
>>
>>71620360
your country will be completely ruined if you leave without any sort of deal.
You will have civil unrest, riots, and we will probably need to send humanitarian aid.

>>71620590
>"Love Europe, hate the EU"
What does it even mean? How exactly are you gonna show your love to Europe?

>>71620542
The thing is, I dont actually want the Brits to suffer. You are our fellow Europeans, after all, and I know personally a lot of British people, and I dont want to see them in a bad situation.
I just find it funny how the leavers argue "everybody looks out for themselves" and yet they seem to be pretty worried that EU might look out for themself during the Brexit negotiations
>>
>>71621148
according to this website, 58% of your exports and 63% of your imports are with Europe

http://atlas.media.mit.edu/en/profile/country/gbr/
>>
>>71621356
Thought it was 255, oh well

Nonetheless the export/import ratio is in your favour and would damage the EU more than it would damage us by putting tarrifs up.
>>
>>71621235
>they seem to be pretty worried that EU might look out for themself during the Brexit negotiations
Really? I haven't seen that worry over here. Isn't that taken for granted as an inherent part of every negotiation? There's a worry that the EU will be vindictive, or try to sabotage Britain to make leaving look unappealing to other states. There's also a worry about banks leaving London. But worried that the EU will act in it's own interest? We never got charity from the EU and we aren't expecting it now that we're leaving.
>>
>>71621585
Germany exports 7.1% to UK and imports 4.1%. Sure, losing it would hurt us, but we could manage.
You, on the other hand, would lose over 50% of your trade relations over night.

>There's a worry that the EU will be vindictive, or try to sabotage Britain to make leaving look unappealing to other states.
One could argue this is what is in EUs best interest
>>
>>71621778
>One could argue this is what is in EUs best interest
Not really. As I said before, it would expose the EU as an economic protection racket, and increase anti-EU sentiment amongst members.
>>
>>71622037
it really depends. When there is a us-vs-them mentality, treating UK harsh might even increase the unity in the EU.
But once again, I hope it wont come to this, because I dont want British people to suffer, and I think that Brexit will be hard enough for them without EU going out of its way to punish the Brits
>>
>>71615973
Scots > Brits > Pakis > Indians >>>>power gap>>>> North """irish"""
>>
>>71615973
i hope i will visit England one day. unfortunately it's too expensive and even if you have enough money they might not approve your visa application. maybe in a couple of years, maybe.
>>
File: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.png (60KB, 259x231px) Image search: [Google]
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.png
60KB, 259x231px
>U.K.
>>
>>71616713
i love germany desu

used to visit monchengladbach a lot
just really really do not like merkel
>>
>>71622202
>Scots
>North """"irish"""
>Brits
scots and norn ire are brits you mong
>>
File: 1460666303877.jpg (94KB, 501x469px) Image search: [Google]
1460666303877.jpg
94KB, 501x469px
>>71615973

Fuck you leaf
>>
>>71621778
Germany would be hurt badly by 7.1% but you may be right- it could probably manage, but not without difficulty, but if we lost half our trade nearly every major European country would be affected, the EU as a whole would take a major dent and other countries , like France, wouldnt deal so well with it, and you, like it or not- get to be closely connected with all these other countries in a monetary union, so the dominos may all very well fall despite Germany's individual prospects
>>
>>71616713
Do me a favour and off yourself you bloody pussy.
>>
>>71617171
>Your polticians explicitly said that you dont want European people in your countries

Now your just chatting shit.

They said there's too many people coming in to the country in general and the free movement is stupid. No one said you oppress us, we said it was stupid that a bunch of unelected bumbling fucktard bureaucrats coming from somewhere that has never even been in Britain can be allowed to override british law as they see fit.

Get off your fucking victim high horse you're as bad as Poland.
>>
File: Beautiful.jpg (76KB, 400x524px) Image search: [Google]
Beautiful.jpg
76KB, 400x524px
If only...
>>
>>71624448
Be nice if France had a king again too
>>
File: JUST.png (1MB, 574x597px) Image search: [Google]
JUST.png
1MB, 574x597px
>>71624448
>UK and France were going to form a union but then WW2 broke out

JUST
Thread posts: 67
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.